fatal errorr

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by phlik, May 19, 2017.

1. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

personally, Yes, I do.
    considering there is no detailed feedback, no involvement, just a nonchalance and distance, with cryptic answers to many questions, or complete silence to most.
    additionally, I have noticed subtle changes that have moved good things in-game and changed them to being bad, bad in the context to the serving of only a few while harming the majority.
    so yes, I do see the a-typical corporate attitude towards we, their paying clients.
    Merriel and Kheldorm like this.
  2. Sudoxe New Member

does anyone know the server name to join?...for discord? its telling me to add one
  3. Kheldorm Active Member

What, HOURS after the problem? And HOURS after they KNEW about it? Screw that.
  4. Katzandra Well-Known Member

Kander (Discord) says they are aware of the issue, they know what is causing it, it is impacting all DB games, every available person is working on it, no ETA on fix; he hoped it would be soon several hours ago. :cool:
    Alenna and santargria like this.
  5. Conifur Well-Known Member

So, all 4 of them?
  6. Katzandra Well-Known Member

Link for Discord EQ2
    I pulled this off an old thread. Thanks to Shmogre for the link. It worked to get me to the proper site earlier.

https://discord.gg/C7vXT7m
    santargria likes this.
  7. Noveli New Member

So, now its 00,48... its Saturday.. (Germany).. new Day new Luck???
  8. Eshaac Active Member

Wonders what everyone would do if the servers were down for the entire weekend.. Not that, that has happened before.... lol

Eshaac
  9. Merriel Well-Known Member

Apparently you aren't too familiar with how to quote something in these forums, but I understand. I separated out your post from mine, so I could respond appropriately.

This game is not even remotely similar to the SIM's and it's not your place to tell me where I can or cannot play. If they did not want us to decorate in this game, they would not offer us the ability to do so. Try telling everyone in the Homeshow forum they shouldn't be decorating in this game. They will all go tell you to take a flying leap or something, hehe.

Whether I enjoy decorating or going about adventuring, raiding, or just sitting around conversing with my friends, none of us enjoys trying to log into our account only to be met with an unrecoverable error message that should have been fixed long ago. Why does this error still exist? Seems the debug reports should have found the mistake already and it should have been fixed ages ago.Yet here we are, months and even years later, experiencing the same error reports that have existed for a very long time, keeping us out of the game we pay to play.

It's as a previous player mentioned in this thread...if we purchased a brand new car and it kept stalling out or shutting down randomly at unexpected moments, how long would we be willing to put up with it? We would take it back and demand they fix it or give us our money back. So why should we expect anything less from DBG for the services we pay for?
  10. Ledore New Member

We are also running two accts and had the same support experience. I'm now remembering why I left EQ last time.
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr and Merriel like this.
  11. Raeven Well-Known Member

I validated game assets (which took a while) and after a few bouts of Trying Login Server #1 crap I am now in the game.
  12. Golum Active Member

At this rate, I want a free month...total BS...same issue over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
  13. Athabasca New Member

I just made it in on Skyfire and was able to zone even... yay!
    santargria likes this.
  14. Suraklin Member

It's a miracle. I'm in game.
  15. Katzandra Well-Known Member

I think it is fixed!!!
    santargria likes this.
  16. Rifuul Anashti's Goon Squad

So far, so good. :cool:
  17. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

I would have to go...... OUTSIDE!

nobody wants that..
  18. Cherity New Member

me too. have you figured out how to fix it?
  19. Dulseris New Member

i must be having a different issue then everyone else. i get an error when launching game but it says its direct x related. thing is i was playing it just fine this morning
  20. Oaklite Member

Don't worry about it, the servers are down.