fatal errorr

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by phlik, May 19, 2017.

1. Noveli New Member

Germany... the same Problem... Error bla bla bla... Thanks Day(Night) Break DBG better as SOE??? Lol... after 10years play Eq... Problems... Problems... Problems... no fix...
  2. Kheldorm Active Member

"(Hic) Grab me another beer matey... Oh, wait, make it a vodka... the customers are getting vocal"

Seriously. That is what they are saying
  3. Katzandra Well-Known Member

Following Discord for this issue. Kander says it is impacting all games. They know what the issue is and every available person is working on it. No ETA on fix. They hope it will be soon.
  4. Sudoxe New Member

oh finally able to log into site wooohooo
  5. Eltee Member

Not even a rough time for fix? Disgusting. Get a grip DBG
  6. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

since I can not get into Discord, I Thank You Katzandra for the follow-up :)
  7. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hey DB wake up is thier something at least someone alive at your server support WE WANNNNNNAAAA PLAAAAAAAY its ******* weekend !!!!

Cant be true that every weekend something goes wrong with the servers its like a dejavue.
    Every damm weekend we get a Login Server Crash, if my PC would run so shity i would put it outside into my garden and would search for the biggest hammer i could find to smash it.

How about some pices of new Hardware Guys, we know that Game is from Computing Stoneage but old cars are made with new hardware are pretty too so get out the old engine or other rubbish wating pices of dusty tecnic and upgrade to something that will run more propper than this we have now.

This does no fun like this.

Ah before i forgett it, servers are down since 22:30 or something who gives us the BG Tokens we lost in this time, a normal run takes like 20minuts or maybe less time so 5 or 6 runs are lost until now, so i would say we will earn Tokens for nothing reciveing it from DB to Curency window because we lost the time
    and payed for nothing would be a fair deal or not ??
  8. nerfherder183 New Member

Same here.

No bueno.
  9. Athabasca New Member

Oh good, someone found the floppies and they're attempting to reinstall
    Hellfiren and Konc3pt like this.
  10. Kheldorm Active Member

"Every Available"... That can mean, nobody. And probably does.
    Hellfiren likes this.
  11. gem6219 Member

Guess I'll join the bandwagon...Same error here, wasn't able to log in to the forums for the longest time, finally was able to. Maybe this mean's progress idk.
  12. Sudoxe New Member

this is beyond pathetic..and the only place they wanna speak up is discord instead of using their other sites to keep customers upto date i.e their fb page twitter instagram hell even their youtube page has no info..not everyone uses discord DBG stop embarassing yourself and ruining a game all of us have spent a decade or more investing in
  13. Laaw Well-Known Member

so begins the weekend. they could run the paper tape through the mainframe again
  14. Cherity New Member

I started having the same error today and can't log on.
  15. Denryu New Member

Sane crap, different day. DEY BREAK GAMES!
  16. Tooloose Active Member

IDK about you guys but I'm playing right now.
  17. Sudoxe New Member

ya tooloose you may be playin now but dont zone or swap toons or u wont be
  18. Laaw Well-Known Member

atleast it has stopped snowing for now
  19. Noveli New Member

where the mistake appears everywhere? Only on the EU server?

EQ says: Server UP... lol
  20. Tooloose Active Member

Ironically I can't access the website on my computer. It's certainly the DNS