fatal errorr

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by phlik, May 19, 2017.

1. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Which translates to, "We're changing the band aid until next time"
    Kielex and phlik like this.
  2. santargria Well-Known Member

Getting the same fatal error:

[IMG]
    Cherity likes this.
  3. phlik Member

sounds about right :/
    Scrappyz likes this.
  4. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

DITTO! here on TWO(2) separate systems.
    Both crashed "while logging into zone server."
    with that same UDP Connection error.

while the outsourced ZenDesk might suggest adjusting one's firewall or running superfluous tests to dismiss us, I am still running accounts on two separate PCs, and two accounts on the system where the one recently crashed.
    so OBVIOUSLY, it is NOTHING wrong on my end, as there are still characters logged into the game.

also, attempted to launch directly using everquest2.exe, it crashed with the UDP Connection error as SOON as I hit enter after inputting username & passphrase.

DBG,.. mind commenting,...?
  5. Bhayar Well-Known Member

This is the same recurring issue we've been experiencing for weeks/months now and as much as I like this game, it's becoming a real deal breaker. I don't know what the issue(s) are, but it's happening several times a week and there's absolutely no information on what the problem is, much less if anyone is working on a solution. If you bought a car that may or may not actually start when you turn the key on, how long do you think the average consumer would tolerate that situation? This is going to become an ambulance chaser's dream if it doesn't get resolved.
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr likes this.
  6. Laaw Well-Known Member

GU 103.5 ooooops
    Scrappyz likes this.
  7. Oraclelord Member

me too, getting same error
  8. Laaw Well-Known Member

that is Government Moters
  9. Wahing New Member

Same. Lame. Service.
  10. Sheba New Member

Apparently it is happening to a lot of us with the same fatal error message. I was already on and tried to switch characters only to get this message again
    Scrappyz likes this.
  11. Minuit New Member

Good it is not just me i get the same pop-up it was right after a keyboard crash cause by cat i thought they messed up something
  12. Laaw Well-Known Member

well it is good to be of a certain age. going to take a nap
  13. Kielex Well-Known Member

I received 2 spirit stones of et'kalysh in the mail went to Antonica to pay for them, and boom link dead now I'm gonna look like a scammer if they didn't get the same error lol
  14. Morg Well-Known Member

Sorry to burst your bubble folks, this issue has been going on since i started when the server Freeport opened up. It has NEVER been fixed properly.
  15. Phaedrix Active Member

Columbus Nova sez:

keep sendin ur money k thx bai
    Juraiya and Scrappyz like this.
  16. Phaedrix Active Member

Seriously, if we keep playing given this level of service, it's for lack of choice.
  17. Carynn Well-Known Member

Just fyi.
  18. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

So instead of just a dry band aid, they're gonna put Neosporin on first... gotcha!
  19. Xiea New Member

I also got this fatal error when I zoned into my house and now can't long in now :(
  20. Kheldorm Active Member

Yes, we know its all games. And login to accounts and forums.
    This is getting beyond pathetic.
    This has been going on for weeks, if not months.
    You would think a company so interested in monetizing every single asset would try to keep those assets online.

Daybreak at least has the name right... New Day, New break.