EverQuest II is Turning 11!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

more cheese and bacon who can argue with that :D
    Wirewhisker, Pipsissiwa and Kittybock like this.
  2. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

It's not empty on the broke veteran's side, but not all of us share your view.

I do think this reward has the potential to be awesome, but it's going to require some more action on DBG side - specifically, putting new things on the loyalty vendor that will entice players to spend the stacks of tokens they already have. And to keep adding new things, because by the time the 8 or 9 year vets get this reward, they'll have had plenty of time to earn tokens and buy the things going on the merchant now.
    Juraiya and Pipsissiwa like this.
  3. Tiwi New Member

Hmmm...but was it intentional that they remove things instead? I was looking at what's available the other day, and the only thing I could really use were the big boxes (for storage in house vaults and the like). But tonight, I don't see the boxes available anymore. That seems a little .....errrmm.... I dunno =p
  4. Glenorian Well-Known Member

Don't get me wrong. I think it would be awesome if they put new items on the loyalty marketplace.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

you can only get one big box for each toon
  6. Awkk Well-Known Member

Have you talked to Qho?
  7. That guy. Well-Known Member

Smed was likely in charge of approving previous Veteran items, new guy in charge is just sitting there going "Sure, that sounds good. Whatever." while playing Tetris on his Apple watch.

*Wonders if Smed is gonna have good Veteran items in the new game he's making.*
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I said I want a pony on another post
    well maybe I want carriage pulled by 6 white or black flying unicorns
  9. Alexic Member

Unicorns don't fly silly thats Pegasi that fly :p
  10. Evilnok Active Member

dang,just be happy that they gave something for this special event and not cry/complain on and Loyal Point tokensare not lame
    suka and Griffon Lady like this.
  11. flameweaver Well-Known Member

And you needed to necro a 6 month old post to say this ? I think most players have moved on. :confused:
    Kithal, suka and Kittybock like this.
  12. suka Well-Known Member

in some of the old paintings of the pegasus, they wore horns. and there was a legend somewhere about unicorns becoming pegasus but i don't remember where. of all of the mythical animals, several were mentioned in the bible- one was the unicorn. others we find in the game were also mentioned: leviathan, cockatrice, satyrs, behemoth, to name just a few ( and no cockatrices were not chickens )
    and i almost forgot- the dragon
    Griffon Lady and Prissetta like this.
  13. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

Says the person who only posted to.. what? o.0 what was the point of that reply/post? o.0 to try and make someone look bad for reading and replying to a post... on a forum... on the topic of the thread... yahhhhhhhh Meanwhile, I'm just as off topic from the thread. XD

See post below your previous post for the type of person that probably complained about loyalty tokens. >.> There is a very serious condition you know. If people suffering from this condition do not find things to complain about as frequently as possible(such as free gifts and people posting in a forum on topic) they spontaneously combust! 0.0 It's a horrible condition, and no cure has yet been found. :p
    suka likes this.
  14. suka Well-Known Member

lol yeah and we are approaching year 12 anniversary i do believe - maybe that is why they suddenly decided to respond?
  15. Miss_Jackie Active Member

Actually, it's 365/5*500. Which comes out to 36,500 plat. =)
    suka likes this.