EverQuest II - Destiny of Velious Digital Pre-Order Items

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Amnerys, Jan 24, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-ttobey Guest

There will be more flying mounts coming, I have an idea of what the next one will be, but nothing is set in stone right now.
  2. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

Is there going to be a flying mount for those who want the physical CD's?

WOW 5000 posts!
  3. ARCHIVED-denmom Guest

ttobey wrote:
    Ooo, penguin!
    Kiwi! Ostrich! All the flightless birds!
    Omg, you just gotta make one based on the platypus! Yes, I know it's a mammal and not a bird, but it'd make a great griffin!
    Yah, those are joking suggestions, but also meant seriously, too. I'd love to see griffins based on them.
  4. ARCHIVED-patches69 Guest

ttobey wrote:
    please let it be a pegasus :3 buyable from a stable hand or quested /prays
  5. ARCHIVED-Elifin Guest

Jaremai@Guk wrote:
    You don't find it a bit disturbing the only news on DoV we've heard to date is on 'fluff'? Yay for more fluff! Hip hip hooray!
    And the armour will be breathtaking when every man and his puppy are wearing it.
  6. ARCHIVED-Levatino Guest

is there also some info about what the wedding present does?
  7. ARCHIVED-ravenkitty Guest

ttobey wrote:
    ttobey!! i hope you did not forget about the clydesdales!! :O :O i will NEVAR let you forget!!! you know, what would simply make this woman squeel then faint with delight??? a clydesdale pegasus. *dreams and drools* i remember you said you could base it off theicemare with some adjustments since the icemares main frame would suit it better. heck, at this point, a mount like that, could be SC...id buy one...or two...specialy if they were made heirloom. a quest for them would be awesome though! ttobey...pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please???? with sugar on top???
  8. ARCHIVED-ttobey Guest

Chiyoiche@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    An Awesome Flying Clydesdale? That's just crazy talk.
  9. ARCHIVED-ravenkitty Guest

ttobey wrote:
    CRAZY?! NUUUUU!! its AWESOME!! :D funny how my idea is crazy...but your avatar is the one with a panda riding a t-rex! RAWR! :p
  10. ARCHIVED-JoarAddam Guest

Gnomish Gliderbikes! They look like the ones from star wars episode 6, except gold with gears and smoke coming off them...
  11. ARCHIVED-Neferrah Guest

I want a Purple Flying Spaghetti Moster!!!
    Please :)
  12. ARCHIVED-GussJr Guest

Someone might of already asked this question, but I didn't read through all the pages...

Will we be able to convert the appearance mount to a house item, like we can for all the other mounts? I usually play with my mounts hidden but it would be awesome to have a white griffon on my back porch!
  13. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

ttobey wrote:

Krull Fire Mares
    [IMG]
  14. ARCHIVED-ravenkitty Guest

Brigh wrote:
    YES!!! See!!! ttobey?!?! Flying Clydes DO work!! and they are.....AWESOME!!
  15. ARCHIVED-Mikeyian Guest

How about flying Clockwork Battlearmor? It would be like a miniture gnomish Gundam.
  16. ARCHIVED-TantAnna Guest

Buffie@Nektulos wrote:
    2nd the pegasus idea!
  17. ARCHIVED-Elifin Guest

Andowen@Lucan DLere wrote:
    +1 Pegasus!
  18. ARCHIVED-Krilinye Guest

Id definately rather have a Dodo than a Pegasus, anyday. ;P
    Or maybe, like the Bear from TSO, start out with a Dodo that cant fly, but then when you get more experience itll turn into a flaming dragon or something - now that would be evolution!
  19. ARCHIVED-Raahl Guest

I want my flying pig!

And my flying monkey!.

20. ARCHIVED-JoarAddam Guest

Winged Owlbears...