EQ2 Guide Program

Discussion in 'Guide Events' started by ARCHIVED-Twicket, Jan 8, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Tallann Guest

Are you using the correct URL? Depending on where you look in this thread, there are two different links provided for the Guide application. One used to be relevant, but as of a year ago, it no longer works. The new URL is http://bit.ly/guideapp.
    However, emailing the Guide Admin address is the proper procedure now, so you're on the right track, but you might want to check the Guide application page to make sure that you're filling out the correct application (assuming that you were trying to use the old URL before, which sent you to a site with drop-down menus and an actual "application" form with boxes to fill in). The new application is a questionnaire that you complete and email to the Guide Admin address.
    If you were using the correct URL, then I'm not sure why it wouldn't open in IE. The new application is located on the Community Forums, so (like these forums) it has occasionally been plagued with slow response times in recent months, but that isn't exclusive to any particular browser -- it's just a problem with the forum software. Beyond that, unfortunately, it's been a long time since I've used IE, so I can't test the link myself. Perhaps someone else will be able to.
    If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask! Good luck!
    - Tallann
  2. ARCHIVED-Ceebia Guest

Hmm haven't heard a yes or a no since I put mine in a long time ago... well off to do it again.