Enough of the ESSENCE OF CHAOS

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Argosunited, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Tangris Well-Known Member

While no fix yet, I have received 2 red rune books in 24 hours from the 3.5-5 hour Overseer quests, I am not doing any 10 hour quests and it had been less stressful for me.
    parissa and Argosunited like this.
  2. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

The devs are listening!
  3. Oranorn Member

That's great, but it would be even better if they responded sometimes.
    CSP84, Tekka, Argosunited and 4 others like this.
  4. Cutie New Member

Actions speak louder than words. ;)
    Tkia, CSP84, Tekka and 3 others like this.
  5. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Kander has set specific dates for Overseer changes (i.e. Tuesday, next GU).
  6. CSP84 Well-Known Member

So according to the Test notes the devs "listened" and did come up with a "Solution" for all the Essences of Chaos and Fragments...
  7. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Nawtey, Tekka, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  8. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

The devs have indeed listened!

Infusers! OMG, yusssss!

And one of the recipies is locked behind a rng wall!

OMG, double yussssss!!!!

I can't wait to see the big "improvements" in store for overseers!!!
    Wulfgyr, Ratala, Nawtey and 4 others like this.
  9. Laita Well-Known Member

Right?! Lol... When I read those update notes yesterday I just couldn't stop laughing at that... really, that's the grand fix they came up with?! They've lost all creativity... smh
    Wulfgyr, Nawtey, Argosunited and 2 others like this.
  10. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Infuser crafting is a better alternative than hearing that infusers are locked behind a Pay Wall. Some people will never be happy.
    Breanna likes this.
  11. CSP84 Well-Known Member

You confuse Bonus Infuser with "plat infusing" infuser that no one will use..... Different things
    Wulfgyr, Nawtey, Gillymann and 2 others like this.
  12. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Thanks for the clarification. This is great feedback. They need to change the type for more appeal.
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Laita Well-Known Member

I just want to know what genius at DB thought we needed more infusers? I mean maybe if actual gear upgrades dropped and we were constantly upgrading.. but think most of the population is still in sig line gear, lol...
    Erudinel, Argosunited and Gillymann like this.
  14. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Much creativity. So excitement. o_O

I didn't laugh, I just found it pathetic. I think they've lost all interest.
    Wulfgyr, Gillymann, Drona and 4 others like this.
  15. Drona Well-Known Member

Its pretty obvious at this point that at best, the dev don't understand the game or at worse, they don't like the players.
    Argosunited, Rhodris, Wulfgyr and 3 others like this.
  16. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Its useless. If you sell 1 Empyral Mana on HoF you get enough platium to infuse 21-22-23 pieces of gear fully. If they want this feature to be used even a little, it needs to go into the bonus layer.

But if they do that, they lose their primary income from Cobalt crates. We all know why they decided to do it like this. They wont lose income from their Cobalt Crate sales and all 30 players still on Riverdale wont have legitimate complaints anymore(ye they do) I dont think the developers are intentionally stupid, they just dont understand how eq2 works and how all their system stacked on top of each other is and always has been a stupid idea.

The kander post with "improved communication" was a nice move. They posted it and what happen since then? Complete silence.
    Argosunited, Drona, CSP84 and 5 others like this.
  17. Drona Well-Known Member

Lets be real here, Essence of Chaos was left in Cobalt Crates by mistake or spite but Kander isn't willing to admit that, so we have this new "infuser".

If they really want to help new players or players who don't have much plat, then there are far better way to support them than use Essence of Chaos...
    Argosunited and Tekka like this.
  18. Nawtey Active Member

Careful, their name is kind of like Candyman. If you say it three times, bad things happen.
    Tekka likes this.
  19. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Players can feedback that the infusers should go to the bonus layer. Report it in the 'Test Server' and 'Bug Report' forums.
  20. Drona Well-Known Member

It will be a cold day in hell before this infuser will go the bonus layer!