Enough of the ESSENCE OF CHAOS

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Argosunited, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Vunder Well-Known Member

You will need 10-15 of them to convert old yellow/purple/red runes into new red ones with a new epic quest reward for adorners and 120 tradeskillers.

That is my hope anyway. We can all dream.
  2. Raff Well-Known Member

I can see how much this is upsetting everyone. Please send all your extra EofC's to me. No need for these useless pieces of whatever to be stacking up in your bags.

Raff on AB will take your troubles away for free.;)
    Wulfgyr likes this.
  3. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

Better yet... Prismatic Runes!! Of course, this will require all new gear with prismatic slots for the non-prismatic runes to fit into. Oh, and at the same time, we can add in the new armor for beastlords, Platemail! :p

Alright, I'm going back to my coffee and to read about another great company: Equifax. Because that attack on them, was an attack on US consumers as well as the United States!! -Equifax (the company that collected the data in the first place, without anyone's permission, and then failed to safeguard it, and this whole thing was completely preventable. -Hamza Shaban) And if that doesn't make you mad - that $575 million they finally agreed to pay out last year? Yeah, that's about 17% of their revenues for the year the "hack" happened (hint: Patch your damn servers!)

Oh, it's gonna be a good Monday, I can tell. :p
    Vunder likes this.
  4. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Nothing about them in this patch, I guess they're still fine tuning the super amazing use for them. :rolleyes:
  5. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Another day another 4 Essence of Chaos. Any hints on what their use will be?
    Nawtey and Kheldar like this.
  6. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

Maybe, you'll be able to trade 10,000 planar essences for a token, and only need 300 tokens to buy a red adorn :)
    Tkia, Jaeded, Argosunited and 2 others like this.
  7. Golum Active Member

Sometimes, I dress as a French mime and pretend to walk against a strong wind to the delight of those around me. Everybody loves a mime.
    Argosunited likes this.
  8. Sious Member

I'm curious where you all are getting them from ?
    I got like 50 or so from overseers in total but not the 100's pll talking about here.
    If there is a trick please share or mail all your essences to me on skyfire :D
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Drona Well-Known Member

Cobalt cares gives them as well and many buy those crates.
    Soara2, Argosunited and Nawtey like this.
  10. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Still waiting for a use for these. Still sick to death of getting them.
  11. Alenna Well-Known Member

which is why we crafters want Keitheel for tradeskill dev.
    Soara2, Argosunited and Breanna like this.
  12. Adept Active Member

I feel that I have been getting less of them from overseers of late, that said I have about 60 in depot.
    If Daybreak wants to give them to us because we will need them for .. something .. I do wish they would stop being so good to us. I could easily be pacified with something lesser instead, empyral mana for example. ;)

(In fact Empyral Mana is stressing me out!!! I actually have a number of recipe books, red adorns, nails etc that are pointlessly unused, contributing nothing because ... Empryal Mana. :mad:

Here is an idea Daybreak ... have a merchant sell Empyral mana for 100k or some such.
  13. Suidakra Active Member

Finally started getting 10 hour overseer quests. First 2 I hand in I get the bonus mythical crate. You guessed it :)
    Soara2 likes this.
  14. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Oh I bet you were thrilled! :rolleyes:

Even if they really are thinking up something to use them for, you can bet they won't be Mythical.
    It's like getting a useless Treasured Overseer as a reward in a Legendary crate. Another example of crappy itemisation.
    Soara2 and Suidakra like this.
  15. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Still sick of getting these. Any news on the super awesome use for them going forward?
    Soara2 likes this.
  16. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

February 3rd:
    Nope.
  17. Breanna Well-Known Member

Honestly, since so many people have been complaining about this, I don't think I've gotten 1 all this week. On the overseer quest I know I haven't. So maybe, just maybe they backed it off a bit so they aren't as frequent.
    Soara2 likes this.
  18. Dead Alt Account Well-Known Member

They should include the Awakened Abilities book in the loot table since the RNG on the Anchorage missions is appalling.
    Soara2 likes this.
  19. Argosunited Well-Known Member

You're just lucky. I got three yesterday.
    Soara2, Wulfgyr and Breanna like this.
  20. Breanna Well-Known Member

Well I knew as I was typing it that I shouldn't have said it out loud, because that's exactly what I got when I checked my overseer's.