Enough of the ESSENCE OF CHAOS

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Argosunited, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Nunja Well-Known Member

Freaking garbage !!! Should not be on loot table nor should the stupid fragments for epic 2.0 spells but that is what we got TRASH!! DEVs need to get the loot table to current tier and not this BS trash.
  2. Daxdd New Member

Please move this thread BACK to Bug Reports where it belongs.
    Cataclysm and Argosunited like this.
  3. Tangris Well-Known Member

I think it is here because it has been admitted it is not a bug.
    Kheldar likes this.
  4. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

I love this. "Every post and opinion on the matter is negative and the entire player base is demanding we do something about this, BUT WE KNOW BETTER SO WE WON'T!".
  5. Argosunited Well-Known Member

More than anything, we want to deliver on what players love and go even further. We are going to think outside the box a bit, so hold onto your tails! - Holly Longdale

Well, we don't want old obsolete junk as loot in current content. How about you think outside the box on that.
    “Never Give Up” Grrr….Bark Bark…Grrr
    Kheldar, Mizgamer62, Tkia and 2 others like this.
  6. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

WTS Essence of Chaos cheap, buy 1 get 20 free!!

Everyone surely wants to use these to make adorns that they can't use in the new content... :eek:
    Jaeded, Mizgamer62, Tkia and 3 others like this.
  7. Arieva Well-Known Member

I gotta admit the abundance of essence of chaos makes little sense. They and fragments should should be pulled out of cobalt crates. These pay items dont warrant paying for them now that they are readily available elsewhere. Leave them in TREASURED overseeer crates..not all of them for goodness sake. And harvesting quests on the moon where oranges dont work makes 0 sense on the essence of chaos
  8. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

I guess I will find out if they create a new spot in my bank, when I hit 200 of them.
  9. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Bought my last cobalt chest last nite. 4 Essence of Chaos, multiple sets of appearance armor, 15 fragments. Of the one item that was useful...1 10-day research reducer. As Scottie once said, "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me." I'm done with paying for garbage with no value.
    Jaeded, Mizgamer62 and Argosunited like this.
  10. Golum Active Member

How about an Overseer reward granting a Call of the Veteran that always works?

Please have that ready for tomorrow! Chop! Chop! Thanks!
    Kheldar, Mizgamer62 and Cataclysm like this.
  11. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

It's not a bug. WAI.
  12. Argosunited Well-Known Member

So can we have some feedback from the devs?
    No one is buying the alt story.
    Kheldar, Mizgamer62, Zynt and 3 others like this.
  13. Kuulei Well-Known Member

The market is so flooded with ITEM -304877947 222697354:Essence of Chaos
    They are 50 plat on the broker. (so at least no one has to buy / sell a krono for plat to buy them like last expac)
    The runes crafted from it are level 110. Why would someone level an alt to 110 and keep them at the level and run last expansion's content in order to keep using the runes?

Cobalt crates came out last expac, so I will "buy" that as an excuse for them being a possible reward.

However Overseer and the three research assistant's rewarding last expansions content when they were implemented this expansion? There is NO excuse to have the ITEM -304877947 222697354:Essence of Chaos a a reward for anything implemented with the release of Blood of Luclin.
  14. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

I think they're addressing this in tomorrow's patch.

Due to the extreme amount of angst from those that haven't gotten enough, the drop rate for Essence of Chaos will be increased.....

#latenitesarcasm
    Jaeded, Mizgamer62 and Rhodris like this.
  15. Argosunited Well-Known Member

don't give them ideas.
    Mizgamer62 and Rhodris like this.
  16. Tangris Well-Known Member

So it is working as intended.
  17. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

So instead of just acknowledging they are an issue, they're going to end up shoehorning them into something in the future for the sake of it.

In before future use requires 5 of them in total per character.
    Kheldar and Argosunited like this.
  18. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Maybe we could use them as currency to buy RECIPE BOOKS.
    Jaeded and Tangris like this.
  19. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Another day another Essence of Chaos in a Mythical Overseer crate. I can't wait to see what's in store for these mythical essences, the suspense is killing me.
    Jaeded likes this.
  20. Melkior Well-Known Member

I suspect they can't wait to see either. I wonder if today's brainstorming session yielded any good ideas...:(
    Jaeded, Argosunited and Rhodris like this.