Drunder

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Adoninilol, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Ardur Duradan Well-Known Member

you get a bunch of gear for a raid, plus money for whoever buys into it, drew just got a guard to assist him in pvp. I can see the relation but not the comparison.
  2. Kergan New Member

Apparently you received bad info. I've never been banned on any account for any reason, and for generating 2 extra pieces of gear, making 0 gold (I didn't sell anything to the vendor) I was sent to Drunder. This was on a 15 year vet account as well.
    Lunazen likes this.
  3. Vinyard Active Member

I don't think DBG really cares about veteran account status. They just want $$$$
    Lunazen, Dread1313 and Mitten like this.
  4. Gourdon Well-Known Member

I was wondering why the price of krono doubled over the past couple of days. Now I know why.
    Siren likes this.
  5. Gninja Developer

As various NPCs are caught exploiting they will make their way to Drunder... :)

FYI: They show up in census as still on old server because its a copy not a move. Should a character ever get pardoned they will get their character back on the normal server rather than copying them back. We will likely be forcing any character sent to Drunder to have their normal character no longer show up in Census. Don't want to lose your spot on leaderboards? Don't exploit.
    Karsa, Belenos, suka and 6 others like this.
  6. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

So the only npc's that will be up are the ones that are exploited?
  7. Kergan New Member

No he was just making a joke that the NPCs get sent to the prison server when the NPCs get caught exploiting. :)
    Dread1313 and Adevil like this.
  8. Kelain New Member

Yeah..you may want to ask them how much they exploited said item to the tune of in terms of plat.
  9. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

I exploited around 5 plat, not much compared to the repeatable. I could make a toon and do the barrel quest in everfrost and make 5 plat in 30 minutes doing repeatables. Someone else did 100plat. Its quite a difference, someone did it twice and got banned. Someone didn't even exploit and got suspended for a week from our guild.
  10. Siren Well-Known Member

I thought there were no pardons? If this is just a temporary scare tactic aimed at some of them, you shouldn't have bothered.

Not only that, but word will spread quickly if people get off Drunder with their main accounts again, and no one will take it seriously.
    Belenos and Dread1313 like this.
  11. Josgar Active Member

Better for them to plan ahead than for them to have to transfer a Drunder character back to Live. I'm fairly certain it would cause a huge outrage that exploited stuff is being transferred back to live.
  12. Ardur Duradan Well-Known Member

Banshee, stop and think for a moment. Some people get banned and its an accident. So there should be some reasonable nature with this new experiment.

Also I dont think people are taking it seriously in the first place.
    Lunazen and Filly67 like this.
  13. Dread1313 Active Member

Interesting logic here chief, thats like saying a department store deserves to have shoplifters because they dont use an EAS system or have proper security cameras in place... /rolleyes
    Mermut and Siren like this.
  14. Dread1313 Active Member

If you are the same Kanyewest that was on Stormhold you deserve to be banned to be honest. Every single day and I mean EVERY DAY you would log on to Stormhold and start drama in general. About 90% of general didn't like you and it didn't take me long to put you on ignore. To be honest you shouldn't be allowed to even post on the forums. If someone is banned, they are banned. DBG's stance on banning to me seems to be more like being sent to a minimum security prison with no cameras no guards and no handcuffs in place.

Cheaters and exploiters should not have a voice after they break the rules. They shouldn't have a right to hop on the forums and start topics either. All this will do is give rise to those who do get banned to come on the forums and start a bunch of drama that doesn't even need to be here in the first place.

To be fair I DO commend you for starting this thread and telling us how Drunder is, I thought you were just a beta tester or something. But you shouldn't have been able to.
    Odyssey and Siren like this.
  15. Dread1313 Active Member

Really? So what have you exploited?
    Siren likes this.
  16. Dread1313 Active Member

Grats chief. Want a cookie? I am sure a large sum of people can do the same, even without exploiting. See what I am saying here? People who cheat and exploit and get banned SHOULD NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO POST!
    Rozyn likes this.
  17. Fetish Well-Known Member

That might come back to bite them in the butt...
  18. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

General chat drama was great, and honestly. /shrug. The main exploiters/cheaters are raiders. They have a voice. They determine all future raid content. I exploited cruor and yet fatality is still the #1 guild that gives feedback in this game. Exploiters have always been left in game i.e. Ykesha,Cruor,Cheldrak,Rumbler, the list goes on. Why do you think buffrat was never banned? He literally broke the game weekly and the devs just watched his account and fixed things as he broke them. Honestly banning means nothing. Mattt got banned from fatality and made a new toon named matttreborn, is he banned? No. I could make a toon and name it chorboyx right now and play until i did some stupid exploit for the second time.
    Edit: Also 90% of those general were people at like level 12 who had no relevance to me as i rushed to 50 right? And kanyewest is the best name ever for a high end raid guild raider. Just the name makes me people upset.
  19. Dread1313 Active Member

Good, so getting banned for cheating and exploited worked in your case. I am truly glad to see justice served.

Unfortunate for you and for DBG, even though you cheated I think they still (and they probably do) deserve your money, since people the likes of you make it utter hell on devs and "everyone else", you know, those noobs who actually play the game without having to cheat?

This is alarming, this proves to me the 10% rule. (tip of the iceberg for you ley-persons). It must be hell being a dev and on cheater-patrol. I know games to have loopholes and exploits (maybe even pong? But that may be a stretch) but when you find them you should report them so the game doesn't get ruined. NeverWinter Online comes to mind... But nonetheless humans do what humans do and they exploit the hell out of it until it becomes public knowledge and they get caught and use the same old tried and true strawman "but.. but... everyone else is doing it!..." and "...well the devs should have fixed it in the first place! LRN2CODEBETTA!..." No. You go directly to jail here, you do not pass Go, you do not collect $200 plat. There is also no free parking and if you don't pay your luxury tax in Qeynos you pay stiff penalties. No sir, you cheat YOU LOSE!

Pioneers? Pioneers of what? Circumventing in game anti cheat measures? Being "crafty" because you found a weak link? No sir, what you are - are parasites. Lazy, using the word "efficient" whereas you should be using the word "idiotic and sloth and without drive" instead. So you're saying you find it hilarious that you got caught? Or hilarious that you found the bug or what? Most prisoners do poke fun at the judicial system AFTER the fact they are caught. I can't say I blame them, thats the only solace they find in justice being served. They do this to make themselves feel or try to recoup what little honor or dignity they have. Two rules of breaking the law chief. Rule number 1: There is no honor in breaking the law or cheating. Rule number 2: There is no dignity to be kept under rule number 1 and you lose what dignity you had (if you had any at all) when you are caught and publicly persecuted for your actions. People with this kind of mentality usually end up wearing bright orange coveralls in their near future. Yes, you exploited in a game, where other people did as well. Where does this road lead? Can you not see the writing on the wall? You still have time to change. To be better. To be a better person and make right choices. Stop trying to always go down the path of least resistance, or if you do - at the very least please:

For whatever the devs call an exploit? So basically what you're saying is the devs are purposely targeting you and people "like" you and saying whatever you're doing is "an exploit" just so they can ban you for whatever reason? Hmmm this brings to mind a recent news headline about a guy who shot a news crew on live television because he "always acted like he was the victim". Look, the world doesn't revolve around you. Last I checked in school I learned the planet we reside on revolves around the sun and I later found out our whole solar system is "moving around", but I digress - you exploited and cheated, bravo. You got caught, shame on you for exploiting and not reporting it, you got your punishment, deal with it and move on. Its time to grow up and be an adult (can't believe i just said that in a game forum LOL) and take some accountability for your actions.

(At least you admit to your crimes. I will give you that. But in the same post poking fun at the devs of their judicial system and trying to make yourself seem superior really destroys what little - if any, credibility you ever had.)
    Pipsissiwa likes this.
  20. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

People who aren't even max level can give feedback on threads regarding raiding, so why can't i post here if i'm banned?