Drunder

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Adoninilol, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

I'm making a new account right now just for you friend <3. Also please visit eq2 flames and repost this. I am done with your trolls. And majority of my exploits are just things that are meaningless, like making mobs repop or making magi's shielding give a higher ward, or allowing myself to get the shadows tree endline without 170 aa's (back when this was in place)
  2. Blackdog Member

Prisoners don't generally get to interact with the public. That is usually the object of the incarceration, to segregate them from the people that they are harming and to give them a good long time to stew on what it was about their character that got them there in the first place. So definitely no contact thru our forums, and maybe think about sentences instead of a lifelong ban. Sounds like some are already there just for associating with the worst offenders. Maybe they don't deserve to be there for life for just driving the getaway car. A coupla months timeout may be more in order. I dunno, its your idea and your business DGB, but if you call it a prison it should BE a prison.
    Pipsissiwa and Dread1313 like this.
  3. Dread1313 Active Member

Doesn't matter. Wrong is wrong.
  4. Mitten Active Member

So this has turned into a 'list the exploit' thread? I thought that was against forum rules.
    I guess all rules don't apply to all forum posters.

They obviously just don't like you.
    Pipsissiwa and Dread1313 like this.
  5. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure there trying to populate the new server
  6. Mitten Active Member

I fear you are right.
    What I hope happens is that you all cancel your accounts.
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  7. Ardur Duradan Well-Known Member

eq2 folks sure do love a witch hunt. Finger pointing feels I call em. You're the bad man, were the good guys.
    Surgeon likes this.
  8. Caith Developer

We always want to have an appeal process available, just like we have for bans with the ban appeal process. The most important part of the banishment appeal process, other then making sure it's warranted, is making sure that no in game items ever comes back from Drunder. So accounts that are banished have all of their characters copied at the moment of banishment. If the banishment is ever repealed, the characters will be in the exact same state as if they had never been banished. Any items, coin, xp, etc that was gained on Drunder will remain there.
    Maiana, CoLD MeTaL, Lunazen and 8 others like this.
  9. Yuudai Member

Where do we report bots?
  10. Caith Developer

Via petition.
  11. Yuudai Member

Trying to add a pic to petition, but just reloads the petition over and over
  12. Yuudai Member

Fixed, sent report in
  13. Estred Well-Known Member

Because people who aren't max level can't watch streams. Talk to end-game raiders. Have in-depth knowledge of the games mechanics or past experience with endgame raiding and how some formulas may work or be referenced for current mechanics. No, there is no way someone who is not max level can have any of that.
  14. Gourdon Well-Known Member

Funny how the price of krono dropped about 20% after these guys were banned. Looks like some exploiters were properly handled. Thank you devs for doing the right thing.
    HaphazardAllure and Wirewhisker like this.
  15. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Yes. They can't.
  16. Daghammer Member

Judging by this thread it looks like Drunder is going to be a great success...perhaps even as much of a success as the TLE servers.
    While I'm sure not all exploiters troll and not all trolls exploit, it looks like there is enough of an overlap that as Drunder fills the experience for people on all the other servers will improve greatly.
    I almost pity the Drunderites and how mightly they will have to struggle to get attention from all the other special snowflakes that share their server.
    Pipsissiwa, Rhodris and Siren like this.
  17. Neiloch Well-Known Member

I'm pretty amused by the whole 'its the devs fault we use exploits because they are bad.' The thing is if these exploiters are as knowledgeable about the game as they profess to be they would IMMEDIATELY know that something happened that wasn't supposed to. The fact exploits exist is irrelevant because that's an apt description for every video game ever. Either you are ignorant of how the game works or you are pathetic cheater, pick one. And too bad, so sad, ignorance doesn't work for repeated offenses or clear concerted efforts, nor should it.
  18. pzpz Active Member

I have to agree really.

Is making throwaway level 1 toons to vote on TLE expansion unlocks when you don't play on TLE an exploit? I'm kinda ignorant, so asking.
    Mitten and Ardur Duradan like this.
  19. Gourdon Well-Known Member

Hopefully, the devs are smart enough to let them vote, but not count them.
  20. Breta Well-Known Member

Not sure if it wasn't already answered, but are the boters which are disrupting gameplay ie camping contested zones going to be sent to drunder or DBG will keep their eyes close cause they bring revenues?