DO SOMETHING WITH US

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-AbbuCloudshaper, Sep 19, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Kigneer Guest

Siatfallen wrote:
    Same on Permafrost. The calls are usually for "heals and high dps"...endless calls for these. When they have such calls, the tank group is filled. The ones saying otherwise are in guilds that raid 3+ a week, so they tend to be the ones that say, "I see nothing..." (right, see nothing outside their own guild, gear and group makeup. It's really funny when you confront such types who complain that "you don't try" to whip up a PuG, and they claim next, "I'm too lazy"...lol).
    But I grouped with a Monk who really is into his class, and that's a nice treat, to actually group with a main, not some 32nd alt.
    As for that complainer complaining about me: so many claim to know so-and-so, but unless they were me, they're clueless about my own experience (and if I have to point that out in the first place, more so). It's the same experience as countless others who wait and wait and wait for a chance to raid, because they're a class that isn't the "favorite flavor".
  2. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Kigneer wrote:
    I love this. You on one hand try and insult me by saying I stay in my guild hall yet you don't get out of yours long enough to realise the server you play on has a HUGE amount of main monks that both raid and group all the time. Matter of fact 3 out of the top 5 tanks on our server are monks. Go back to the pali forum please and cry there about how you can't find a group or get invited to raid even though you play a plate tank which are supposedly OP.
  3. ARCHIVED-Mosha D'Khan Guest

Dorieon@Unrest wrote:
    in a raid guild maybe, but my guild is not a hard core raid guild. we are mostly just a family guild. and like i said i am the only main brawler in the guild. on my server you hardly ever see another brawler lfg, maybe 2-3 but other than that none. i know most raid guilds on the server runs with 1 but they hardly ever look for group.
  4. ARCHIVED-Kigneer Guest

BChizzle wrote:
    You're not helping Permafrost attract players when this is what they'll see (and what I post about class discrimination is exactly what players on Permafrost have said. It's no different what other players on other servers have said, either. So you can drop the "poor me" excuse like yesterday). Secondly, if you even knew me, BChizzle, you'd notice at GH level 22, I wouldn't even have a GH to "get out of".
    And I'm not interested in joining PuGs if this is the quality of the group member/raider anyway (who would?). If these Brawlers got the same lip, who blames them in having their viewpoint as well? Jumping up and down claiming, "We have a Monk that is..." doesn't remove the fact that 1001 guilds and raids don't accept Monks to play with, and purely by class discrimination.
    Like the challenge I gave that boy in world chat who claims I have to "try" harder, I'll challenge you and everyone else with that mindset the same: make daily PuG x4 raids and invite the classes that aren't getting invited to gear up -- and actually get a chance to tank (only way to learn). Surely if "I can do this..." types can, they can with players who don't have the 24 people online to raid with in their guilds; who don't have the gear (as they can't get into the x4 raids to get it); still maybe even getting their masters; and getting their myth updates.
    It's one thing to mouth, it's another to put the money where the mouth is. Heck, if I knew the maps, BChizzle, I'd do it myself as I play to have fun, and helping others have some as well IS fun (and if anyone who really knew me in game knows, I help, and help a-l-o-t)!
    Sidenote: there are exceptional end-game raiders on Permafrost who are mature and really are good role models who have helped not only myself others along the way (especially learning roles and maps), and it's those that are the credit to their class, guild and EQ2. Not ragtags that don't ever have time to help anyone but themselves, and spend their days showing by how much.
  5. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Kigneer wrote:
    Quit crying and go back to the pali forums, it is blatently clear you would like everything handed to you and don't have the desire to put the time in to make yourself better. As far as end game raiders helping people go I help more people then you could ever dream of, as testiment to the many brawlers that thank me all the time for putting the research and time and sharing on how we can be better. You are completely derailing this topic with your QQ on how you can't find a raid group which has nothing to do with monk you don't even play one. Matter of fact I am striking you off my raid list, never done it before but you won't be getting into any of my raids with that attitude ever, you know the raids you cry about not existing that apparently go on right under your ignorant nose, I'll take anyone in my raids it doesn't matter since I usually do enough dps to cover for people like you who don't carry their weight, you'll never see it though.'
    I am probably not the first to cut you off from grouping with them, I would suggest your problems grouping stem less from the class you play and more from the persona of fail that you exude. Why don't you go work on not being such a hanger on for a while instead of posting on here about things you don't really have a clue about.
  6. ARCHIVED-Kigneer Guest

The challenge still remains, all the "hoofing and puffing" won't change that fact.
    Now prove these Brawlers wrong, BChizzle, and offer the opprotunities so they can earn their gear and tank like anyone else. You know the beauty of grouping and raiding is sharing and all? So show us how you support your fellow EQ players.
    That's more useful and resourceful, than crying about me. Folks don't care about personality issues, anyway. Popcorn and peanut worthy only. :)
  7. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Kigneer wrote:
    You already lost this stupid 'challenge' before you even started. Seriously eat some more popcorn it sounds like that is the only thing you are good at.
  8. ARCHIVED-Mosha D'Khan Guest

BChizzle wrote:
    i better not be on that list.... i should be on the list of people you have not helped what so ever. you AA set up was crap for me so start a list of people you have set back, and start adding alot of people.
  9. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Mosha DKhan wrote:
    You sir are irrelevant and on 0 lists, sorry you can't hold agro and won't listen to the top brawlers in this game when they try and help you out. Your choice Crabbok and myself both tried to help you but you wouldn't listen, until you start listening you will still be crying about how you suck to anyone that will listen. On the monk forum however, I think you've run your course, so move along little scrub.
  10. ARCHIVED-Mosha D'Khan Guest

BChizzle wrote:
    LMAO..... you...in the top brawers of the game.... lol great joke. as for crabbok helping me he has and i did listen to him. he has helped me out but you ..... your just a joke. you think you maybe a top brawler, and you maybe in some views. but a top players is not rude and selfcentered arount them selfs. so you can take yourself off that list. and the last post was a joke you noob. you are so up-tight, self centered, and rude. theses characteristics dont make a top brawlers sorry to burst your bubble.
  11. ARCHIVED-Kigneer Guest

Just ignore him. When anyone has to get personal to win "points" with the peanut gallery, they lost long ago, and it doesn't matter what gear they have; their ranking; what guild they're in; or what server they come from. It's the character of the individual that counts.
    Either way, hope you Brawlers will get your "fix", as well as other classes experiencing trouble. Rolling another alt to be just play the game isn't any fun. We roll mains to have fun, and if they're mothballed it isn't any.
  12. ARCHIVED-Maamadex Guest

You couldn't raid tank your way out of a paper bag Foreen, so what are you doing in the monk forum offering advice?
  13. ARCHIVED-Kigneer Guest

Maamadex wrote:
    ...Kiara's advice is pretty good: forum trolls need to be placed on a strict diet of no peanuts and popcorn...
  14. ARCHIVED-Polynikes Guest

Mosha- sorry crane flock didn't work for you. I have an alt bruiser that is not geared all that well and it helps him. I only use it in zones where it may matter, so maybe that is the difference (AA mirror ftw). Regardless, it was good advice imo and trying it once and failing doesn't mean the advice was bad.
    Kigneer- Go back to your own forums, you know very little about brawlers. Our problems are few, AE agro and spike damage (which can be mitigated to an extent with diff gear). Neither of which keep us from doing our job, they just make us work harder or need a bit more gear than a plate tank.
    With T2 gear, all that 'I can't get the gear to compete' crap is now BS. All classes can now gear in T2/T3 and compete for a raid slot if they play the class well. They may not steal a slot from a better geared player but they can get their name out there just by playing well in pugs. And that leads to more. Its the same for all classes.
  15. ARCHIVED-Kigneer Guest

Dorieon@Unrest wrote:
    Never gave any advice as playing a Brawler isn't my main, because things like the above happens if you do. Saving face after frustration later doesn't help the Brawlers. Wisdom 101 for you.
    You're better off getting advice in game with players you know and trust, anyway. It bypasses the soap operas, and "hurt feelings" of those who claim they know XYZ, in a group based game where achievements are rarely earned individually to show they actually do know their class. Anyone can rattle off stats, anyone can show off gear (often it's bought anyway), so beware...
  16. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Kigneer wrote:
    Then follow your own advice and head back to the pali forums. We are talking about MONK's here and offering advice on things you aren't qualified to talk about. Hell you really aren't qualified to even talk about your own class, you haven't even played enough to get your mythical.
  17. ARCHIVED-Kigneer Guest

BChizzle wrote:
    ....Correction: The Monks have been ignoring the troll for a day now, and he feels left out...
  18. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Kigneer wrote:
    You truly believe the delusional drivel you spout don't you? They have rubber rooms for people like you, enjoy bouncing off the walls. You can't call someone a troll when you are for one in a forum where you really have no qualifications to help telling people how and how they shouldn't play their toons and attempting to influence them and two offering nothing but useless drivel. Pretty much sir you are the definition of a forum troll in the flesh, funny part is though, while you think people are feeding you Mr Troll all we are really seeing is you with a mouthful of crap.

Facts are you are a Paly who can't manage to get his mythical trying to tell monks how to play. If they were to listen to you we'd have a bunch of monks without their mythicals who are in a guild all by themselves because nobody wants to group with them who sit and tradeskill all day then come here and complain about how they can't get a group. You are welcome to your own little niche role but it is hardly the normal behaviour for players in an MMO. I would suggest to you instead of acting like a pompous know it all who really knows little that you try maybe to embrace the social aspects of this game, so far all I do is see you show up in threads acting like you are some expert at this game when you have been playing all of a year and haven't even experienced most of it. You are pretty much qualified to comment on new player experience since thats is about all you have experienced please stick to your role and when the bigboys whip out their Tonka trucks just stay in your little corner of the sandbox and learn.

The sad part is despite multiple people telling you to take a hike, you'll probably just keep on posting here. The difference between me and you is I tried to help Mosha despite his self defeating attitude and so have others, all you are doing is preaching some fantasy idealisms which have nothing at all to do with the topic and throwing in some me me me garbage about palys which doesn't belong in the monk forum.
  19. ARCHIVED-Kigneer Guest

BChizzle wrote:
    ... It gets old... http://www.nizkor.org/features/fall...g-the-well.html ...
  20. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Kigneer wrote:
    Thanks for proving my point, next up you will start spouting more garbage that isn't related to anything about being a monk once again proving my point. The paly forum is just a few clicks down if you keep trying real hard maybe you will be able to find it.