Designs by Moonpanther

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Moonpanther, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Grats! :D

Uwk
    Moonpanther likes this.
  2. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Humm interesting I had posted some pics last night of a project I'm working on...and I must have missed pushing a button so here it is again. This is an idea I had for a arena, will be adding npc's etc to it to make it really pop, but this is the start....

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Rakuno, Geden, suka and 2 others like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What all sort of emotes can the Actors do? Anything appropriate for combat? I know they can't do Swim (though they can do Hover); siiiiiigh... :-/

Uwk
  5. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I think they can do argue or something...will play around with it...mayhap put in a suggestion that they put a "combat" emote in for us. :D
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There you go! Wouldn't have to be anything too much fancier than a couple weapon swipes, a couple of blocks, weapon, block, etc. for about as long as a /dance. ;->

Uwk
  7. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Here is an arena I did for a guild hall:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Rakuno, Geden and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Ok everyone, I really need your help, I'm paying it forward gaming for extra life. An organization that raises money for Children's Hospitals. This year I'm supporting the Children's Hospital in Louisiana because that was our last posting. Please if you can donate even a dollar it will help. Did you know that 100% of what I raise goes directly to that hospital. It ensures that our greatest resource, our children, get the medical help they need to overcome their medical problems and become our future.
    Just a small donation will go a long way, please help me reach my goal. Next Saturday, my husband and I will be gaming 24 hours straight in our support of this worthy cause. Help make a child and their families hopes and dreams come true. Help them be our future.
    Go to my page and please whatever you give will help: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=107909
  9. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Rakuno, Geden, Ocarinah and 1 other person like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Done! :D

C'mon, folks, let's help out! :D

Uwk
    Moonpanther likes this.
  11. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Have to come visit. The last pic is so awesome have to see in person.

Wait where do I go to visit the place you submitted for the contest?
  13. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Actually Ocarinah, that picture is made up at my Mistmoore estate on the beach. It was built specifically to make the pic. Believe it or not there is no front on that building. I built the walls and back wall right at the waters edge so I could put the reaper and his boat in the water outside and have it show through the window.

Added trees, fog and decorated the fake house and wa la took a picture for the contest since they don't actually visit the houses and just simply judge the pictures. I'm standing on a halfling ladder in first person view to get just the right angle and get everything in the pic. Had to wait til night in that area so the lighting would work. :D

I am, however, now thinking of actually decorating an entire house for NOTD. :D Thanks for your kind words. Still time for everyone to enter the contest!
  14. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

7 hours into my 24 hour marathon and feeling good. Coffee pot is always full lol. Stop by my page http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participant&participantID=107909 and help me raise the much needed funds for the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.

Remember every penny I raise will go to the hospital listed on my page and all donations are tax deductible. Every little bit helps so stop by and show your support for this great cause and the children it will help.

For a 100.00 Donation I will completely decorate your 6 room home, supply mats, fuel and all completely free!!
  15. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Ok, the 24 hour marathon is over and I want to thank those that donated to this wonderful cause. I have just learned that I can keep my fundraising page up running until Dec 31st, so that is what I'm doing. So you can still visit this link: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participant&participantID=107909 and add to the donations if you wish.

I will continue the decorating reward, but will limit to the next to the top donor. For the top donor I will reward a prestige house of your choice and decorate it for you.

I may even run another even before the end of the year so keep an eye out for that!!! I'm going to make Extra life a permanent part of my gaming. It was amazing to see the gaming community come together in such a way! My husband's planet side 2 group of only 40 folks raised over 6500.00 during their marathon, just amazing.

I will also be working on getting an eq2 stream set up on twitch, a website or blog, facebook page and more in the coming months. I'll post my progress on those things here.

Again, thanks so very much for helping me with this marathon and in raising money to benefit Children's Miracle Network hospitals. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
  16. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Now that the winners have been announced I can post my entry into the Frostfell Photo Contest:

[IMG]
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That's cool! Hope you did well! :D

Uwk
  18. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

This is a space I did for our guild in their Spa. It is not published yet so I thought to load some pics of the area I did:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  19. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

This next set of pictures is of a Asian commission I just completed. I have to say it was a complete joy to work on and the owner was great to work with. You will find in on the AB server under massive homes. Newly published under the name of Tatyna's Dojo.

[IMG]

Floating deck out on the pond
    [IMG]

Bedroom
    [IMG]

Dining area
    [IMG]

Livingroom
    [IMG]

Entrance into the Zen Garden area.
    [IMG]

Shrine: