Designs by Moonpanther

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Moonpanther, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Awesome pics! I loved the way you incorporated the "annoying fountain edges when you're trying to make something else out of it" into part of the overall design (easier to see that in the overhead view; thanks for that ;->)! And yeah, you have shown off your lovely Erollisi Day stuff before, in that thread, but it's always nice to see it again! :)

Uwk
    Glenorian likes this.
  2. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Thanks! This is a very interesting project I'm working on, Mistmoore Crags is quite the challenge with floor and wall issues.
  3. Gracey Well-Known Member

Beautiful!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, I have all sorts of ideas for at least 2 or 3 of mine, start up, then get discouraged since most of it I'd need to do through one of the Editors...the "cameramen" just can't keep up with my vision, darn it. ;->

Uwk
    Glenorian and Moonpanther like this.
  5. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Oh, it just gets nicer~ and that was romantic >_<
  6. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I hear you, this is a job so will definitely have to see it though...it may inspire me to finally finish my Mistmoore lol
  7. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Thank you so much! :D
  8. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Thank you Gracey, I hear congratulations are in order for your beautiful work!! Grats!
  9. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

10. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I sent this entry into the June Photo Contest and just found out on live stream that I was one of the winners. And here is what I sent in entitled Summer Breezes.

[IMG]

Another view:

[IMG]
  11. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Congratz ! nice shots Moonpanther
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Awesome! Grats! :D

Uwk
    Moonpanther likes this.
  13. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Thanks, I was so thrilled :D
  14. cellinaire Well-Known Member

15. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Thanks...can't believe how excited I got over it...lol I know it's a little thing, but it was a wonderful surprise when watching the stream.
  16. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Ok, here is my submission for the EQ2 July photo contest. In this contest we were to build a scene and caption it.

[IMG]

Enjoy!
  17. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Good Evening,

I've just completed my first Decorating job and I've been given permission by the owner to share the pics here.

AB Server
    Owner: Anedaria
    Prestige Home: Mistmoore Crag
    Decorator: Moonpanther
    Newly published under Malevolent Crag in massive homes.

I hope you visit and give it a thumbs up if you like it. FYI Tinkerfest marks my first full year in the game.

Here are a few shots:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

These are just a few to get you interested...lol...please stop by and enjoy...don't forget to visit the beach.
  18. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Congrats on your first deco job! That's wonderful. And happy one year eq2 anniversary to you!
  19. Glenorian Well-Known Member

These all look very nice Moonpanther! And congratulations on winning the June photo contest. I had thrown a pic into that as well, so I did see your entry as one of the selected winners. Good job on that and the homes look lovely :)
  20. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Thank you Glenorian :D.