Designs by Moonpanther

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Moonpanther, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

And yes so far all my designs are on AB.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. grlnxtdr Active Member

Yes, it's Published. Look under the Hall Of Fame on Guk. Believe the Exact name is Lost City of Atlantis. Cosmi is Probably the Most over worked and Sought after decorator on Guk. She's done Journey to the Center of Earth, Narnia (A GH so not Published), Twilight Zone, and just about every Sci Fi/Fantasy theme you can think of. You Have to Check out the Twilight Zone House too! Your Mind will be absolutely BLOWN!
  3. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I have recently taken down Forestmoon Yule Time Retreat to add a few things. Stay tuned for the new republished Retreat in a couple of days. In the meantime, for those who haven't visited Shanti, stop by and let me know what you think. Newly published under small homes or under creativity/style recent. Votes and feedback always appreciated.
  4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Wow! Only been playing 5 months and you already have so many beautiful houses completed. Must finish a house now.

Welcome to the Norrath.
  5. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Thank you, I joined the guild Homes and Tomes....kinda had to up my game lol. It's cool cause in real life if I had all the money I wanted I could do cool things....so I have to do it here in game. :D Thank you for your wonderful comments.
  6. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Ok, my snowy house Forestmoon Yule Time Retreat is republished with lots of new things. Visit the igloos and their new residents, stop by the reindeer barn, and of course the fish shack. Votes and feed back greatly appreciated!!

Published under newly published massive homes.
  7. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

My mind was blown! Great work!!
  8. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Just got my own office in Homes and Tomes guild hall. Will be accepting small jobs for now until after my move and I get settled...then I can take on large jobs. :D
  9. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

My home Shanti on AB server just made the Hall of Fame a few minutes ago!!! I'm so excited! Thanks to all of you who visited and cast your votes! YAY....Happy Dancing....
    grlnxtdr and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Bregdania Active Member

Wow - so many wonderful ideas - I love the latest one you have done in the Dojo. It might be a small place but it is beautiful to decorate and you have really done it justice.

Now the Grotto is definitely on my list to watch out for.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Grats!! :D

Uwk
  12. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Thanks, I'm working on the grotto and hubby just turned his arcane academy over to me to do. Now that one will be a huge challenge as he wants the breakout area done up as well.
  13. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

I saw your Shanti on AB! It's very beautiful and relaxing! Great work!
  14. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

My client wanted a very large fountain, here is what I made...what do you think...it's in a Mistmoore Crag Mansion I'm working on:

[IMG]
  15. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I'll start posting more of my little designs as I dream them up. :D
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Looking good! Thanks for the image! Do you have any of it a bit higher up, like from an "aerial view," looking down into it? :)

Uwk
  17. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Ask and ye shall receive :D

[IMG]
  18. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Aww it seems I did not upload my EDay creation ...

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Our little secret get away.
    Geden, Luperza, cellinaire and 2 others like this.
  19. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

You have great style, thanks for sharing pics!
  20. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Thank you for your kind words! :D