Designs by Moonpanther

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Moonpanther, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Greetings All! I've noticed many post pictures of their homes here on the forums, so I've decided to throw my hat in the ring. I'm relatively new to EQ2, having only played for about 5 months now. As many before me have, I've gotten completely hooked on the crafting/decorating aspect of the game. I absolutely love it...just wish I had more time.

I would load pictures, but it seems I must have a url for them and I've not built a site for them yet, but it looks like that will be my next project.

I currently have 3 homes published on the AB server:

Shanti: Recently published small homes. Shanti is the Indian word meaning peace. I've used all Mother Earth's elements; earth, wind, fire, and air to create a atmosphere of calm and balance. Please stop by and let me know if it works.

Forestmoon Manor: recent creative/style under large homes: This was my first decorating project. Charm and warmth abound in this home. Unique features and a bustling dock trade round it all off.

Forestmoon Yule time Retreat: recent, creative/style under massive homes. Worn out after the hectic holiday season? Come relax and rejuvenate in this comfy cabin in the woods. Curl up by the fire with a good book, feast on scrumptious foods, or relax and let go of all your worries in our sauna/bath house. I will probably add more to this home now that the rush to get it published for Frostfell is over...so check back again on this one. Oh and beware of the guard Turkeys. LOL.

I hope you enjoy my humble offerings. Enjoy
  2. Charlice Well-Known Member

Use Photobucket! Do it now! I want to see pics .. cause I'm at work. :oops:
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

This I Shanti, my latest design.[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Will post more shortly, need to get them loaded into photo bucket.
    Laliya, Luperza, Glenorian and 6 others like this.
  4. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Forestmoon Manor, my very first house:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  5. Charlice Well-Known Member

I love your wall art, and your aquarium looks fantastic! Thank you for posting pictures.
  6. Karrane Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting the pics =) Great job on the houses!
  7. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Thank you...I forgot about photo bucket...stay tuned for more pics. :D
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

In the Forestmoon Manor pix, the second one down...I'll probably visit in person to verify my theory, but it looks like your aquarium is in the basement, but that one of the "windows" in the staircase heading down might actually be a "porthole" into the tank itself? At first I thought it was a mirror in the room, reflecting a shark in there, but now I'm thinking you did some really amazing scale (pardon the expression) work to make it have that illusion? :D

Gah, now I'll have to visit in person, or at least, one of my alts will... ;->

Uwk
    Charlice likes this.
  9. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Forestmoon Yule Time Retreat

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    SierraDawn, Luperza, Charlice and 3 others like this.
  10. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Actually, I couldn't figure out what to do with the alcoves along the wall going down the stairs...didn't want to just put statues or vases in them, so I made them mini aquariums.
  11. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

If you like any of these houses or all, please visit and give them a vote. Thanks for all your comments.
  12. Kismet Member

Really beautiful work! I see you've got the aquarium bug too!
    ~Alarielle
  13. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Yes I do, wait til you see my next project Atlantis Rising lol. Thank you for your kind comments!!
  14. Valzen Well-Known Member

Very clever! And all your homes are awesome. Thank you for sharing!
  15. Kismet Member

I am looking forward to that!!
  16. Ladymist Well-Known Member

I visited her Yule time retreat awhile back. Totally loved it. I especially like the loft she did. The over all feel is wonderful and realistic. I told her i would be happy living there haha
  17. grlnxtdr Active Member

Oh! I want to see your Atlantis house when you finish it. A Friend of mine on Guk, Cosmi, did a lost City of Atlantis House, and it was Awesome. Can't wait to see what you do with it!
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Can't wait! Will it be in a Researcher's Sanctum (or however it's spelled)? Perhaps a break-out down to the New Halas shoreline? :)

And all your stuff is on AB, correct? :)

Uwk
    who has a full pack of alts there... ;->
    Glenorian likes this.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cool! Is it published? Finally got toons on Guk... ;->

Uwk
  20. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

It is going to be in the personal grotto that I won for the Halloween contest. The thought is this is an underground world....Atlantis sunk into it....and is now rebuilding to become the new Atlantis. Or something along those lines :D