Designs by Moonpanther

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Moonpanther, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Luperza Community Manager

Wonderful creations Moonpanther! I love the presentation of the photos. :)
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And just think! She's only been here a year! :eek:

Uwk
    Moonpanther and Luperza like this.
  3. BettyKroaker Well-Known Member

Love the clean lines of the Dojo, perfect for your theme & love the room with the fish tank in your other house ~ looks so cozy to curl up on the pillows and just relax watching the fish etc...:D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Geden Well-Known Member

I was going to say - your E-Day themes are wonderful, glad you posted. And pics don't do it justice, it is certainly a must-see in person
  5. Geden Well-Known Member

I saw the newest MMC house and loved everything about it. The minimalistic approach, spot-on details like the floor inlay, and lights in just the right places - all set the mood for many RP possibilities. It is definitely worth coming to see in person!
  6. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for your kind words. I just let the mood take me where it will.
  7. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I am open for commissions. If you like my style either email me in game or message me through here.

I tend to decorate to the lore or to your back story. I cater to RP'rs. But I can do the modern style that is so popular. I will keep you informed each step of the way and will work out all before I start. I do require a downpayment...depending on the job could be as much as half down. I will take krono or plat.

I will keep posting my works here so you get an idea of what I do.

Thanks for all the encouragement and kind comments.

Moon.
  8. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Another project I worked on it is a small part of a memorial for a great player:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Avahlynn and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Beautiful! May it help to soothe the hearts of those who remain. :)

Uwk
    Avahlynn likes this.
  10. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Thank you Uwk, I was told he liked rainbows, well here he is the rainbow and a symbol of hope for all who were left behind.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

They do that, for many cultures...rainbows are cool. :)

Uwk

Mary Elizabeth Frye:

Do not stand at my grave and weep
    I am not there. I do not sleep.
    I am a thousand winds that blow.
    I am the diamond glints on snow.
    I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
    I am the gentle autumn rain.
    When you awaken in the morning's hush
    I am the swift uplifting rush
    Of quiet birds in circled flight.
    I am the soft stars that shine at night.
    Do not stand at my grave and cry;
    I am not there. I did not die.
    Avahlynn, Valzen and Moonpanther like this.
  12. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

A beautiful poem and one I have had saved away for when I cross to the summerlands, not that it will be anytime soon...I plan on being around to be a PIA for quite a long time. :)
  13. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

One of the things I love about the EQ2 community is that we are a family of sorts. We celebrate the circle of life with each other. What a powerful thing that is for folks that are so far apart. We celebrate the joys of life and we hold each other close when the sadness comes. And that is a good thing.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep. :)

Even in That Other Game, there is a community; when we lost Robin Williams, it was known he was a gamer (unfortunately, only in That Other Game, apparently...sigh), so they made a permanent NPC tribute to him...in one of the taverns, telling jokes on stage. :~-)

Uwk
    who always ends up sniffling at that poem (I totally agree; it's a great one for a eulogy), even though the poet tells us not to...like that's gonna happen ::snif::
    Moonpanther likes this.
  15. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Oh we lost a great person with Robin Williams for sure. And yes I know of that "other" community. :D
  16. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Keep an eye out as there is the whole TB island that is being built in the honor of one of our players who is no longer here. It will probably be on the published list soon. My contribution and what is to come is in honor of Treboi Fayboi.
  17. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I'm currently watching the Fisher King. :D
  18. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Remove don't seem to be able to post this Robin Williams video
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Link to the site would be okay, too...could be worse; could be What Dreams May Come (though yeah, The Fisher King was pretty hard on the household Kleenex supply; we've got those and Bicentennial Man, in case we're in any danger of having too many facial tissues available :-/)... ::snif::

Uwk
  20. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Just want to shout out and give thanks to all who visited the Mistmoore house Malevolent Crag! It just made HOF! Thanks for all your support.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Avahlynn like this.