Character Account to Account Transfers Unavailable

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Darkale, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, that could be their way of making it up to him. ;->

Uwk
  2. Kawoosh Well-Known Member

I don't. Because hiring Feldon would be the smart play.

"I think we've got about a 1 in 3 chance of getting one that prioiritizes the needs of players." Feldon

Will the next make Vandal Savage look like a nice guy?

"Lunch?" Vandal Savage

You never know.

Pinching this again.

Transfers, how about discounting reverting to the original price Daybreak? Before it becomes a meme.

Oh dear. It is a meme.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/any-news-on-anything.589682/page-2
    • "Soon tm"...So anything from later today to 2 years from now?
    • just hope it wont be Account to account transfer Soon TM

April 15, 2019

http://archive.is/KMCsl April 16, 2019
    Character Account to Account Transfers Unavailable - 12,679 views
    http://archive.is/t3ZMP Today
    Character Account to Account Transfers Unavailable - 15,282 views
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Kawoosh Well-Known Member

"Character Account to Account Transfers Unavailable At Original Price"
    http://archive.is/O3mgt

Discord
    "Do we know which services are on sale? Account-to-account transfers by any chance?"
    MrObvious

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/memorial-day-bonuses-and-bundle.589712/page-4
    "I'd thought the original post mentioned that Services would be on sale, as well. Has anyone attempted to purchase a transfer or whatnot?"
    Kittybock

Well Daybreak?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The original post has since been edited. Services were taken out. :(

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  5. Kawoosh Well-Known Member

It was re-edited back.

Last edited by Mepps, Yesterday at 6:34 AM
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/memorial-day-bonuses-and-bundle.589712/
    The moral being:
    • A certain company is quick to respond.
    • When a certain company notices, that people have noticed and documented an unflattering thing that certain company has done.
    The original question stands. But at this point the likely answer is ...
  6. Weresnail New Member

Discounts not functioning ehh DB? No discount, no bucks.
  7. Beanno New Member

Transfers 4999 game cash. Not 2500?

Seems familiar.
    [IMG]

Amazon $27.99
    [IMG]
  8. Kitty Ninja Member

Did some transfers. Love the punitive damages price.

NOT.
  9. Kawoosh Well-Known Member

The 2500 4999 transfer price is Surprise Mechanics?:D

"I have no qualms that they're implemented in an unethical way."
    01:53 Electronic Arts
    Juraiya and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. NurmYokai New Member

Not too late to thank Darkale is it? Not too much the transfer "good amount of money" price.
    WoW. 400 DBcash to transfer to IOR but 4999 to transfer character.

Discord/Cobra - Does anyone know if i were to transfer a toon to my raid toons account and get all the armor and adorns that are unlocked on his account then transfer the toon back to other account will he be able to wear these items? Pacifically perfection orange adornments and armor. Obviously this will cost a good amount of money transferring from one account back to the other account so want to make sure it's possible to suit my purposes.
    Thank you.

Discord/Drona- @Cobra something works but not everything. the raid runes works since u can buy them on for server many people have gotten them before like that. but there was something g that does not work. search in discord and some account flags does not carry over
    i know some e was complaining about something couple of months ago in discord.
    but the 3 raid runes will work
    i can't remember what dies not work so search in discord

Discord/Gematria - Account flags doesn't carry over, only Character flags. So you should be able to buy armor/adorns np after the transfer and transfer back, but you won't get any of the flags from the account with you.

Discord/Cobra - Someone said their celestial cloak was locked when he moved a toon to an account that didn't have the cloak flagged
    Frogwarp likes this.
  11. Wart One Member

12. Feldon Well-Known Member

If it were a remote position...
    Juraiya, Mycelian, Svenone and 3 others like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, in this day and age, I'm kind of shocked more folks aren't going the "telecommute" route (and more companies aren't behind that). What happened to that? It's not like people can't log in at a set time (my hubby does virtual meetings on occasion, where they log in and do a voice chat kind of thing), log out for a "lunch break" or whatever, log back in, and at the end of the day, send the manager or whoever a set of files of some sort indicating what they've been working on.

Emails, IMs, and Skype-ish things do still exist, so what gives? :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  14. Feldon Well-Known Member

Remote positions is absolutely huge. There are coworking spaces all over. You pay x amount per month and you have a desk, access to a conference room, video conference suite, presentation room, etc. It's really no different than being there. WeWork is the biggest and they're a billion dollar company.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I came to America and was doing this for an Irish Corporation. I worked a combined day of Irish and American hours and almost all the meetings required were teleconference or even in the late 1990's we had remote video conferences, the lag was awful but we could do it, all the meetings were held in pubs with laptops anyway so it didn't matter that they took forever =), we just knew which pubs had ethernet connections that we could use.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sweet! Very cool! :D

Uwk
    whose faith in humanity just got a bit of a boost :)
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! :D

Of course, it probably wasn't quite like working from your dining room table "home office" (heh; it's not exactly the dining room table [good thing I haven't tried to convince the IRS of anything yet]... ;->) in your pajamas, but I imagine you could probably get away with shorts and flip-flops below the waist. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  18. Eyeai New Member

19. Mycelian New Member

Take couple months break and YIKES. 50 bucks wasn't a typo?

Mayhaps I go 35 bucks for heroic boost. Spend 5 bucks Isle of Refuge transfer for laughs. Because 50 ain't fun.
    Rosyposy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, I could understand 50 if they had a human actually doing it with/for you; you'd expect to pay them for their time. But this is supposed to be automatic; what, did HAL want a pay raise? :-/

Uwk
    Rhodris and Rosyposy like this.