Character Account to Account Transfers Unavailable

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Darkale, Jan 23, 2018.

1. tinklepee New Member

I've accumulated multiple accounts from playing the TLPs and messing around over the years. A couple of them have a few thousand daybreak cash spread about. Is it possible to consolidate this on to one account that I intend to main?
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ooh, yikes. That's definitely something you'd have to /petition, I think, since it involves money (eventually) and the Marketplace, etc. :-/

Uwk
    Frogwarp, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Mycelian New Member

So right.

Awful kind of raise. Didn't they recently retire some server racks?

Oh pooh. Ten months saving 500dbc to transfer. When The Button Works.
  4. Weresnail New Member

No weekend bonus sale discount? Awww
  5. Svenone Well-Known Member

While the characters could be transferred (at a hefty cost of 50USD each, no discount for volume), DBC is tied to the account and would not follow the character when the character is transferred. Nothing that is tied to the account, such as DBC, will transfer with characters. To get the DBC consolodated would definitely be a customer service issue, and I think the answer would be "No" unless they are feeling unusually generous that day.

Edit: Removed Kronos, because I am not sure about those since they can be sold.
  6. Frogwarp New Member

What did you finally do? What did it cost?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  7. Frogwarp New Member

Claim everything you can claim. Spend all DBC on things that transfer can with toon.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Absolutely.

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

In response to Tinklepee

You can consolidate two accounts together, I spoke to DBG about doing this, but for me with all the additional character slots on various accounts and such, the cost would be prohibitive.

Send a petition in and request a total price on consolidating your two accounts and request to speak to someone about it. Remember to update your petition frequently. I do it immediately after creating it and again within 2-4 hours with something like "I am a real person, I require real assistance. Thank you."
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

See post above, sorry, I neglected to hit reply, in case you were getting alerts for responses to your post, so giving you a shout here.