Broken Achievement Reporting

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Gninja, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Gninja Developer

They should be included in tomorrow's update and should be retroactive.
    Shmogre likes this.
  2. Raenius Well-Known Member

They all did - thank you very much.
  3. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

The achievements for finishing the PoP beta requirements are missing from my character who finished both Adventuring and Tradeskilling on Beta, Its a small thing but I'd like to know if it can be retroactively fixed.
  4. SteveB Active Member

Yeah, my beta achievements are also not listed right on my character
  5. Raenius Well-Known Member

I am pretty sure those weren`t intended to be available on live servers - should be taken out entirely.

Same goes for the whole "Event"-category - since neither Fallen Gate nor Race to Trakanon achievements are available on live.
    And under Quest-category there are also around 120 achievements for Fallen Gate unobtainable on live.

Just get rid of them on live-servers, they are a huge proportion of achievements you can`t fullfill -> %age of done achievements in comparison to available ones is way lower than it ought to be.

@Gninja: and IF you are motivated big-time these days, you might also get rid of Guild/Guild achievements bars when inspecting a player looking at his/her achievements - they are broken from the start and are always shown at 0 of 5xx done.
    These also gives a wrong impression on how well a player has his/her achievements done.

Might be UI-related, so just give Jamiss a hard nudge in his ribs so he might fix it.
  6. Gninja Developer

Achievements are not account wide. So if you did the beta achievements on beta you won't see them on live. The reward you get from them is consumed when you get it and it shows up in your /claim to get the rewards.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  7. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

OK.
  8. Stylishhealer New Member

Was told to post on here by GM Violetann because couldn't get my ascended achievement to get my tome to work. I got all my ascension to above level 10 like second day of release then on 12/05 all my achievements for getting them to level 10 game in as well as finishing the KA SIG line but now the ascended achievement will not be awarded
  9. Purevill New Member

Was also told to post here by GM Violetann about my Greater Ascended achievement that has still not shown up. Even though i hit lvl 15 in all 4 ascensions bout the 2nd day after xpac went live and when the update fixed the achievements i got them for hitting each ascension lvl 15 but not the Greater Ascended one. hmmm weird
  10. Herumor New Member

I am also not being credited with the greater ascended achievement even though I have each individual achievement for level 15.
  11. timelord5 New Member

Time for my 6 monthly achievement query. I am not getting the achievement for DOV crafting. I am showing 48/50 quests done, unfortunately there are no quests that haven't been completed on my main character Flossie. Those 50 achievement points still mock my. Any progress on sorting this? I know I'm not the only one.
  12. Gninja Developer

When that questline came out the quests were not flagged to update the achievement correctly so some folks finished some of the quests which left them permanently short to complete the achievement. If you contact Customer Support they can remedy it for ya. If not, shoot me a PM here on the forums and we can see what we can do.
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  13. Sheratan Member

<<Request #232653
    wrong count of completed missions (with attachments)

"March 15, 2017 02:37
    Hi. I have completed 2001 missions, unlocking the achievement "Mission Improbable": now I want to reach the achievement "Mission Controllers", but I found an error in the counting of the missions.
    I should have a count bar with 2001/3000 missions completed, instead I have with 851/3000 ... I lost 1150 missions. Please solve the error, thanks. "
    Hello. Now (after 2 months) I have 1261/3000 missions, but I still miss 1150 lost quests...>>

I beg your pardon for my English!
    Come on, guys, it happened again... What's wrong with my PG? The new achievements have arrived and I find myself the same mistake! I had completed 3000 missions and I had to have in the new achievement 3000/4000 missions and instead, now, you want me to start from 0? Before I lost 1150 missions, now all 3000? (3000 because the 37 that I have now on the bar I have done recently). Is it possible that there is no one to solve this problem?
  14. Sheratan Member

this...
    Sorry... I wanted to put a picture, but the system does not allow me this
  15. Alizeran New Member

Cerelean
    Nov 18, 5:59 PM PST
    On the 11.18.2018 my character alizeran completed her 5000 quest for the everquester achievement, when I logged back into start on the next achievement for 5500 I noticed that the numbers of quest completed had dropped to 4969, I did put in a bug report at that time, since then I started to continue the game. and completed one quest. However what is the point of questing , this is not the first time I have had this happen. I would have hoped by now that this type of error would have been fixed . When I put in a report years ago they asked me what quests I have missing..There is no serious answer to that when you are doing so many types of quest..
    I guess all Iam asking is that someone fix the numbers and give me back the 31 quests towards my achievement points

Thank you for your time and concideration Alizeran
    The petition devs where unable to assist and it will have to wait for a bug report and annalysis to find out why this is happening.
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I hope this gets fixed for you and everybody that it affects, which is probably all of us. I quit looking after 5000, now if a completion occurs, I say to myself "YAY for me" and that is the end of it.
    Breanna likes this.
  17. Pone the Wonderhorse Member

Slipped on some tile! is not working on Fallen Gate (tried going into an estate from Qeynos via Visit and Tour) then tried the same on the Freeport side.
  18. Benj Well-Known Member

Just killed Servant of Krziik in Awuidor: The Adumbral Depths for the first time with my raid alliance. None of us got the achievement for the kill. It was not a Shorthanded or Flawless kill, just a regular Raid kill.
  19. Bernte New Member

A Savage Deepwater Kraken, don't got the update today. :(
    Bernte, Thurgadin
  20. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I have killed this mob: Tremorax the Unearthed countless times since ToV expac launched and it has NEVER updated for the achievement:
    High Keep Carnage: Tunnelgorer and Tremorax
    At one point there seems to have been a fix put in back in 2014, but only worked if you had never killed these 2 mobs before the fix. So for 7 years I have not been able to complete this as Tremorax kills just never update the achievement. Anyway to get this fixed?
    Breanna and Sigrdrifa like this.