Broken Achievement Reporting

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Gninja, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Gninja Developer

They should be included in tomorrow's update and should be retroactive.
    Shmogre likes this.
  2. Raenius Active Member

They all did - thank you very much.
  3. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

The achievements for finishing the PoP beta requirements are missing from my character who finished both Adventuring and Tradeskilling on Beta, Its a small thing but I'd like to know if it can be retroactively fixed.
  4. SteveB Member

Yeah, my beta achievements are also not listed right on my character
  5. Raenius Active Member

I am pretty sure those weren`t intended to be available on live servers - should be taken out entirely.

Same goes for the whole "Event"-category - since neither Fallen Gate nor Race to Trakanon achievements are available on live.
    And under Quest-category there are also around 120 achievements for Fallen Gate unobtainable on live.

Just get rid of them on live-servers, they are a huge proportion of achievements you can`t fullfill -> %age of done achievements in comparison to available ones is way lower than it ought to be.

@Gninja: and IF you are motivated big-time these days, you might also get rid of Guild/Guild achievements bars when inspecting a player looking at his/her achievements - they are broken from the start and are always shown at 0 of 5xx done.
    These also gives a wrong impression on how well a player has his/her achievements done.

Might be UI-related, so just give Jamiss a hard nudge in his ribs so he might fix it.
  6. Gninja Developer

Achievements are not account wide. So if you did the beta achievements on beta you won't see them on live. The reward you get from them is consumed when you get it and it shows up in your /claim to get the rewards.
  7. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

OK.
  8. Stylishhealer New Member

Was told to post on here by GM Violetann because couldn't get my ascended achievement to get my tome to work. I got all my ascension to above level 10 like second day of release then on 12/05 all my achievements for getting them to level 10 game in as well as finishing the KA SIG line but now the ascended achievement will not be awarded
  9. Purevill New Member

Was also told to post here by GM Violetann about my Greater Ascended achievement that has still not shown up. Even though i hit lvl 15 in all 4 ascensions bout the 2nd day after xpac went live and when the update fixed the achievements i got them for hitting each ascension lvl 15 but not the Greater Ascended one. hmmm weird
  10. Herumor New Member

I am also not being credited with the greater ascended achievement even though I have each individual achievement for level 15.