Broken Achievement Reporting

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Gninja, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Lojaak Well-Known Member

Old ones, but I have been grinding loads of old raids during status week to get the achies for my guild plus status.

Two of the KoS contesteds didn't give solo or guild achie - Three Princes on BS, and the mutant ravasect (Outcast?) in Bonemire. Petitioned but was told to /bug it ???
  2. Gharyn Well-Known Member

Discovery: Scourge Wastes Trailblazing. Can't complete the solo or heroic version because the tunnel support beam is stuck on "Grassblade was here" in both zones. Tell Grassblade to stay down on the beach where he belongs and stop griefing the players.
  3. Gharyn Well-Known Member

Yeah for the "No Time to Scourge Wastes" achievement the 4 that aren't updating are:
    • Bloodtusks For Bol
    • Clear Cut
    • Crab Nabber
    • Wraiths Upon the Wastes
    This is for the solo achievement. No idea on the heroic one.
  4. Ziminator New Member

Triumph achievement "Destiny of Velious Vanquished"
    the achievement says I am missing "Legatus Prime Mikill" & "Arch Magistor Modrfrost" for completion yet I've killed both of those nameds shorthanded, flawless and hard mode. Other nameds King Tormax, Twin Idols of Zek and Tserrina Syl'Tor have counted for the completion.
  5. Raenius Well-Known Member

Just completed the No time to Scourge wastes achievement on an alt (did them for the first time with it).

Seems like certain key quests were broken in the past and if you did them in the broken state you are blocked now from obtaining the achievement - might want to reset it. o_O
  6. Grumpy_Warrior It's a KILT, dang it!

Same issue here. On EQ2U there are players who have completed this achievement so either the support beam is not needed, it becomes clickable after finding all of the other ones, or it's broken.
  7. Raenius Well-Known Member

Iirc I never had to click the tunnel beam - there were some additional clickies which arent in the guide so far - guess one was a candle on a table + something else - cant quite remember.
  8. Gharyn Well-Known Member

Ok, I have confirmed the tunnel beam is a red herring and is not needed for the achievement.
  9. Gneaux Active Member

I had a couple that did not show up for us today. Vox Vivisector and Froglok Freer.
  10. Raenius Well-Known Member

Scourge Waste key achievement still borked for some - eta hotfix? :)
  11. Crocodile New Member

Shorthanded Victory : Drunder under Triumphs category didnt update after getting shorthanded Sullon (Challenge) which I required. I did both easy then challenge mode Sullon to be sure and only needed challenge.
    CS told me they couldnt update achievement then do easy mode which I stated I'd done already... the reply is do it again...so now I'm here.
  12. Seedpop New Member

Triumphs: Sullon Zek shorthanded bugged, completed it solo easy an hm, no update
  13. Chrol Developer

This achievement is looking for completion of x number of timed quests, but if you completed one of the quests prior to the achievement getting fixed, you won't earn it naturally. However, submit a petition and customer service can grant you the achievement. Just double-check your quest journal to ensure you completed all the solo timed quests in Scourge Wastes [Solo] before you submit your petition. (Note: The heroic version of this achievement was never broken.)
    Prissetta likes this.
  14. Chrol Developer

False! Send me a PM with your character name and server instead and I'll help you all out.
    Prissetta likes this.
  15. Ratitz Active Member

Most of the Sense of Urgency raid achievements in Terrors of Thalumbra are listed as Shorthanded, creating two different shorthanded achievements. Was reminded of this when we got Shorthanded (Sense of Urgency): Kraletus last night.
    Neiloch likes this.
  16. Raenius Well-Known Member

Hrm - since event achievements won`t update on live when you have completed them on Race to Trakanon - can`t we just get rid of them on live?
    You can`t do them on live servers after all.
  17. Kaladz Active Member

Found a mislabeled achievement:

[IMG]

This should be a Sense of Urgency not a Shorthanded achievement based on the description.

Edit: Oops looks like this was already reported a few posts up.
  18. Izztaccia New Member

"One Man's Trash..." Achievment for completing 80 Heritage Quests dind't work for me.
    Did all the Quests, compared Questbook to a friend who got the Achievement, seem like i'm "missing":
    - "Besought Baubles [90]" Heroic
    - "Unhappily Ever After [90]" Heroic
    both are Sub Quests of "Beauty's Only Skin Deep" which is listed as completet in my Quest book, and I don't think there is a way to repeat the Sub-Quets

Shorthanded Victory : Drunder - Sullon isn't updatin for me too
  19. duckster Active Member

Death Raider achievement - Not updating

Hounds of War - Sullon/Tallon/Vallon shorthanded & flawless achievements not updating.
  20. Ilyriel-Jentara Active Member

Every Failure is a Learning Experience. Malkonis says that he has sent the Ankh far away. But then he fights you. No achievement in either zone.