Bleed through...from the post in the beta forums, some clarification please

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Loke, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Golum Active Member

...and a fourth time...

Lets start flipping tables. What they have done with this bleedthru is horrible. What a pathetic implementation. Roll this crap back...

A healing reduction of > 2/3...come on...
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

Whether it's the case or not, it does feel like there is more to the reduction of healer dps than less time TO dps. We know they can do blanket buffs/nerfs to dps by individual class. I wonder if they've done a nerf to healers this expac w/o telling us.
    Daalilama likes this.
  3. Clintsat Well-Known Member

I agree with Mermut. I'm a bit further down the parse this expac despite having more potency and higher ascensions than other archetypes in raid. I basically parse with our enchanters.
  4. Twisty Well-Known Member

seeing that enchanters got a huge relative boost this xpac and can basically parse up with t1s (not counting the assassin outliers in that group), u being "down" with enchanters would actually be OP if your enchanters were up to par
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

Heh.. only some chanters are doing more dps, Twisty... I'm seeing many chanters still way at the bottom of the parse.
  6. Twisty Well-Known Member

that would make those enchanters not up to par, no?
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

It depends what you consider par: The the (possibly few) playing up to the classes potential or the level that 'most' of the people of that class are playing at.
  8. Clintsat Well-Known Member

I think the biggest difference is that tanks maintain higher than priest dps now.
  9. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Since late beta to now I have felt there was always more to the obfuscated healer nerfs than they will admit even if we do find time to dps...gotta love hidden gatekeeping mechanics.
    Mermut likes this.
  10. Songwind Member

Frankly I feel useless as a Mystic anymore. What is another name for a Shaman - a Warder. What has DB done - destroyed our Wards. When Templars, Wardens, and Furys with thousands of Potency less then me (less then 60K) make me feel like a NOOB healer anymore, in some cases how healing me 2-1. Last expac I solo healed T1, T2, Event Heroics, Groups in a Raid and now I cannot heal worth s@%$ anymore. Soul Shackle my best ward is almost useless now. About all I seem to have to use is Umbral Barrier and my druid type heal Transcendence. I am a Warder, not a Druid. Seems even my single target wards are useless also. I had Spirit Aegis and it did become totally useless. I have been playing this game since Jan 2005 and feel like throwing in the towl over this hack job by the Oh So Great Developers/Programs. After all the hard work learning to play my Mystic and all the real money spent on making her the best I could (within reason) and now....................
  11. Daalilama Well-Known Member

I'm not sure they will completely revert what they have done however Song does bring up an important point...shaman are warders and now most of their arsenal is relegated to secondary status....if the dev team won't budge on the nerfs than they seriously need to address the heals in omg class fixes (insert /facepalm moment here). Taking a page out of the templars playbook (since we can add a ward to our single target reactive) and as some have suggested maybe some form of secondary heal or buff should be added. Some have suggested a DR buff which could be useful (not exactly sure how much as the templar reactive ward is meh at times) but it's worth discussing. the ball is in the devs court atm the only question is if they intend to pick it up or just sit there and watch it.
    Songwind likes this.
  12. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I would have deleted my mystic, except then I'd have had to level another weaponsmith.
    Songwind and Breanna like this.
  13. Songwind Member

I have thought seriously about deleting my Mystic but my Mystic is also a level 110 Provisioner. As I said I put a lot of time and effort into my Mystic who I loved until now. Now I am moving from the light side to the dark side, from love to hate.:(
  14. Songwind Member

Oh I forgot to say forget about doing any DPS anymore, not that I expect to do much in a new xpac, but heals the way they are now. The Developers have taken the fun out of playing and with the fun gone..............what's the use.
  15. Magmag Active Member

They just added a mechanic so every LFG listing isn't "group looking for shaman and tank". Sorry you have to work harder, but this is as balanced as healing has ever been. Both shaman classes have hands down been the best healers to have for about 5 years now. You'll live. It's also very possible for a mystic to do all the content.
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Not quite exactly sure you and me read the definition of "balanced" the same.
    Mermut likes this.
  17. Joolsg New Member

Madmarg.
    I may be wrong, but yesterday you were forming a group for T1 heroic and asking for a high DPS or a warden..
    So in essence, if you don't have high dps, you need a second healer for T1.
    That doesn't really sound right.
    Given that you have full raid gear, what are people that are just trying to play for fun going to do?
    People that don't raid have heroic gear and quite often don't have the high dps.
    Don't get me wrong, my main is a Defiler, I can cope with T1, but the caveat above does come in to play :p
  18. Magmag Active Member

That definitely wasn't me. I duo T1s with a friend when we have nothing else to do and I have literally never specifically asked for a warden in a group in over 10 years of playing this game lol. My toon is Magarino, can look him up if you want. I don't need 1 healer for T1s, let alone 2, and we run T2 groups with a solo healer the vast majority of the time so you can certainly believe that you have me confused with somebody else. I know there is a berserker on Maj'Dul that runs pick up groups named Magnetarr. Maybe you're thinking of him.
  19. gixxstiality New Member

I call bs on duoing zones in the new expac..
  20. Revanu Well-Known Member

And why is that?