Bleed through...from the post in the beta forums, some clarification please

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Loke, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Breta Well-Known Member

Except that's not true. I have been playing shaman since KoS days (i.e. 2006) and wards always stacked.
  2. Earar Well-Known Member

how could they stack if there was no bleedthrough ?

to me stack means --> all get used a little bit at same time

so yeah u could cast 3 wards for sure on same target but only the first one cast would get used then second and so on (like should be doing now, but now wards usually don't get used up)
  3. Earar Well-Known Member

wrong words ... but main healer didn't seem to be right either ... they are just always the first onesto use their heals and then comes the others .. that's all

as for satisfaction ? it's not satisfation ... it's just what the guy was talking about .. having only 1 ward now being usefull is what we experience for a while now.

what I find extremely distasteful is always people nitpicking on every word of non english person
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I completely agree with Mermut. A couple of shaman wards may do a small heal on termination, depending on your AA. Other than that, mystics have:
    • Rejuvenation XI (single target heal) cast 2 sec, recast 5 sec
    • Ritual Healing X (single target heal) cast 3 sec, recast 10 sec
    • Transcendence IX (group heal) cast 3 sec, recast 7.5 sec
    • Ancestral Channeling (Shaman AA Tree group heal with HOT) cast 1 sec, recast 3 min
    I've been playing around with AA trying to squeeze more heal out of other stuff.
  5. Clintsat Well-Known Member

What's funny is that shaman have two direct group has and Furies only have one and their group HoT...LOL
  6. Mermut Well-Known Member

The 3 min recast that is only from AA and furies can spec from extra group heals (with lower reuse) as well.
    Additionally, HoTs are superior to direct heals anyway.

If you're going to play that game, wardens don't have ANY direct heals.. they're all HoTs...
  7. Clintsat Well-Known Member

Yeah, every warden heal is a HoT right?

Btw, are you noticing the group heal proc on damage is super tiny now?
  8. Earar Well-Known Member

which ? stormcaller renewal ?
  9. Clintsat Well-Known Member

Yeah, stormcaller's renewal. Spirit of Druidism and Protective Instinct were basically nerfed into the ground as well. Not that they matter much unless you are solo or with an Inquis.
  10. Mermut Well-Known Member

I don't use stormcaller's on my warden, since it only procs on spells and I use CAs on my warden more often than spells.
  11. Earar Well-Known Member

how PI got nerfed ? yeah I saw spirit was proccing less often, but as u say, doesn't matter much anymore and I tried stormcaller but doesn't seem to make a dfference for me

constent current also is useless.

in raid .. 2 hits and down. in group .. gets overwritten by group ward
  12. Clintsat Well-Known Member

Stormcaller used to be a complete heal, now it seems more like 25% or less. I'm sure it's the zonewide heal debuff.

PI isnt charging to full 30% of hp. I've dropped huge wildfires and other class-based nukes and it wards for just a few million....
  13. Mermut Well-Known Member

I'm guessing PI IS charging up to 30% of max health.. and that 1/3 is then getting hit by the mystery debuff.
  14. quisling Well-Known Member

Mystery debuff ... gawd it sucks. It debuts malice as well. This reminds me of a bad DM meta gaming.
  15. dariusthegreat New Member

as dariousdefiles i will say that yes bleedthru is total failure to be totally sincere its not that bad but running dual healers isn't really that fun i understand changes are bound to come to this so im being patient because of love i have for my shaman but come now guys you literally made us the bards of healing no offense but small tweek to the bleedthru can fix that it'd be nice if you devs atleast considered the importance of wards in raids or nerf ALL healers equally i mean you took the shamans potency wasnt that enough? that in itself cut our wards to more than half of what they once where in some case's even more i saw the thread and wanted to add my input on subject besides that one thing the expac is total success and i would like to thank all the dev team for the stunning visual zones and the new complexity of crafting has added replay value to new content take note i rarely comment on anything but good job on expansion as whole ,however bad job on bleedthrus instead of them being so big make em halfed that would balance out the shamans gameplay and atleast you wont lose hardcore shammies to this change much love to all the everquest 2 community but i wrote this in hopes that the devs will see that the bleedthrus while not wrong isnt right amount its totally borked as said in earlier post's thank you for reading my post and hope to see some resolvement to this pressing issue again thank you :)
  16. Clintsat Well-Known Member

With the current meta, if you half bleedthrough, you basically make it shaman or bust again. I just don't know how you balance shaman unless you just make it so their wards are small enough they break in normal gameplay. I don't think shaman want that either.
  17. Mermut Well-Known Member

The main issue I've been seeing with bleedthrough recently is the mobs/abilities that have 100%.
    Well, that and the hidden nature of it. That's the absolute biggest problem with healing right now; everything is a huge blackbox.
  18. Earar Well-Known Member

why wouldn't shaman like that ? as long as the ward WARDS. then shamans would need to rotate wards and sometimes heals to keep group healthy.

a good shaman was a shaman that didn't need to use heals to protect the group. Now any shaman HAS to heal because of the "true damage" that goes through the ward.
  19. Mermut Well-Known Member

Wards ARE heals.. unless you're going to suggest that reactives and HoTs aren't heals...
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  20. Earar Well-Known Member

why do you have to comment everything other people say ?? it's so annoying

wards are wards - heals are heals

a ward doesn't heal you, it shields you. You can have a heal on the ward but the ward is a SHIELD, not a heal