Announcing "EQII Mobile" for your phone!

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by ARCHIVED-SmokeJumper, Jan 27, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Therendil Guest

Having the latest version of Android doesn't help. My wife and I both have Droid 2s.
    SOE should farm the whole thing out to Magelo. I subscribed to the EQ version of Magelo for as long as I played EQ. It did everything EQ Players was supposed to do and a lot more.
    EQ2 Players is better by comparison, but that's not saying much. I never bother with it. If there were an EQ2 version of Magelo, I'd be on that in a minute.
    -= Therendil =-
  2. ARCHIVED-Asima Guest

Got a brand new verizon iphone, figured I'd try this...nope doesn't work, can't log in, server timed out and all that. Is this ever going to work? Why launch stuff that doesnt work? If you go to the itunes app page and look at the feedback on this app, it's pretty terrible.
  3. ARCHIVED-Bekkr Guest

Honestly, just uninstall now and save yourself the energy. There's no responses in the mobile app forum for months now - I suspect the whole project has been quietly shelved. Either way, it's been a tremendous waste of our sub/SC dollars by SOE. Hopefully they're cutting their losses.
    Nothing to see here, move along.
  4. ARCHIVED-Beermizer Guest

They need to fix EQ2Players before they make themselfs look like bigger fools doing EQ2Mobile.
  5. ARCHIVED-Thorgald Guest

SmokeJumper wrote:
    Yes, lets encourage ppl to NOT LOOK WHERE THEY ARE DRIVING!
  6. ARCHIVED-Iad Guest

Thorgald wrote:
    He did not mean while driving. He meant, away from home... aka on the road.