Announcing "EQII Mobile" for your phone!

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by ARCHIVED-SmokeJumper, Jan 27, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Mystfit Guest

Rothgar wrote:
    This doesn't seem to be what I am seeing. THe only toons on my list are all level 1..lived for 5 minutes and then deleted toons...only one of the toons that is actually on my active list that is also on the app is a level 1 toon I haven't logged in for weeks. My main which has been on every day isn't there and neither is an alt I've been on at least the least two days.
  2. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

Mystfit wrote:
    While conversely, I haven't logged on to any of my toons since the beginning of January, but each and every one of them came up on the available list.
  3. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Rothgar wrote:
    Rothgar, what about deleted toons? I have about 60 toons on my list, 90% of which were throw-aways for work. Why are they showing up?
  4. ARCHIVED-mjlinton2 Guest

still constantly getting server error: login failed is this going to get fixed or is it going to be another eq2player failure
  5. ARCHIVED-NViDiaFReaK Guest

download the fix now on the market place for $1.99
  6. ARCHIVED-Rothgar Guest

Streppoch@Guk wrote:
    That's correct. Even though the app just launched, our data feed service has been collecting data from live servers since the end of last year.
    As far as deleted characters showing up, this is a known issue. We have a fix going live shortly that should hopefully update our data feed when a character is deleted.
  7. ARCHIVED-NViDiaFReaK Guest

Rothgar wrote:
    any chance the app can rememer our passwords so we dont have to type them in everytime. What about remembering multiple user names as well for those that have multiple accounts
  8. ARCHIVED-NViDiaFReaK Guest

when i click on maps i get the error message : no such file name exists

after several attempts it finally pulls the maps up but is uable to show my current zone.. IE: the guild hall

can the equipment show the blue stats and possibly our adornments as well?

aplication force closes when viewing achievments .. is reproducible ( Galaxy S Vibrant: Froyo 2.2 )
  9. ARCHIVED-Narisa Guest

Is there a way that we can hide offline friends?
    It took me roughly four minutes of lag to scroll all the way down my friends list :p
    Also, there seems to be a lot of spam mail in the normal mail section aswell as a heap of old deleted messages.
  10. ARCHIVED-vochore Guest

just downloaded this on my ipod a few hrs ago...i can get into and see all my characters and chat but when i go to guild or maps i get the message "that file cant be found....any fix for this.
  11. ARCHIVED-illaria Guest

When I try and log in to my main account i get the error message of an incorrect log in eventhough I use the same user name and password for the forums and station launcher. I am able to log in to my alt account
  12. ARCHIVED-Tayani Guest

I downloaded this yesterday, and have yet to have any success with it. I havea Motorola Droidx (Android platform).

Attempt 1: "Invalid Character (Zero)
    Attempt 2: Connection lost, please try again
    Attempt 3: Whats this!? AM I IN! OMGOSH! *Select Character* (Screen goes blank, I reload, and Login failed.

Attempt 4: Get into the chat system, join channel, say hello.. see no one reply, followed by a prompt crash of the app and 5 more failed login attempts and I give up..

I will try the app again when there are less bugs.

Thank you for trying though! I mean that!
  13. ARCHIVED-Tayani Guest

oh.. and since I am new to the droid world (was a blackberry user for years) how do I delete this app from my phone?

Any other droiders care to share?
  14. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

Starley@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    In my phone, you go to "settings", then "applications", then "manage applications". You choose the app from that list and an "uninstall" option is there.
    Hope that helps.
  15. ARCHIVED-NViDiaFReaK Guest

Starley@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    From your home screen hit your button to bring up settings > applications > manage applications > eq2 companion > uninstall
  16. ARCHIVED-Quicksilver74 Guest

Glad to see this finally!
  17. ARCHIVED-mjlinton2 Guest

Is the login issue going to get fixed anytime soon?
  18. ARCHIVED-tayljerr Guest

SmokeJumper wrote:
    I +10 the suggestion for Windows phone 7, any word on this?
  19. ARCHIVED-Asima Guest

ArivenGemini wrote:
    This. And how long have the Leaderboards been broken? It's hard to get enthusiastic about new technology when Sony is unable/unwilling to fix the existing stuff :(
  20. ARCHIVED-mjlinton2 Guest

Asima wrote:
    The app doesn't even work either and it seems that they are not going to fix it so its nothing new for SoE