Abyssal Aquaduct: Challenge Duo

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Maergoth, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Chronus Active Member

Pretty sure the No-Trade material for the helmet is from the achievement and so is once only but the heirloom material for the ring is given every time like a quest reward.
  2. Cirea New Member

The materials for the rings are given every time.
  3. Mindsway Well-Known Member

Cool, thanks all.
  4. Raenius Well-Known Member

Antechamber of Automation done by Paladin and Troubador - worked well in this combination.
  5. Maergoth Well-Known Member

Paladin is OP. Anything you accomplish is immediately discredited and disregarded as a valid argument towards balanced content.
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  6. Raenius Well-Known Member

Well, I couldnt down it with a defiler, we were lacking dps and named buffed up in the end.

Same situation would be with templar I guess - but with any half-decent dps-specced Inquis/Mystic/Druid and any other dps-class this zone should be fine.
    I`ll look into it and provide feedback once I can go in there again with a different class to see how it goes.
  7. Buffrat Well-Known Member

Any healer can tank it with any dps class.
  8. slippery Well-Known Member

He always has Blazing Weapon, but it won't fire unless you get hit by adds. I'm pretty sure the bucket is supposed to remove the det from adds (which is temporary anyways?) but it doesn't. So if you ever get hit by adds you'll get hit by Blazing Weapon
  9. Quabi Active Member

Should unlock these zones for every server, imo. Hiding the content behind the unlock was cool, but it will probably take some servers way too long to gain access to it. I say let everyone join the fun.
    Wirewhisker, Malleria and Mindsway like this.
  10. Chronus Active Member

Keep it locked behind Gen'Ra HM, the helms aren't even required until the final mob in the zone which I think requires having Gen'Ra HM down in the zone to even pull.

Also on Tuatog, can you say Resist? Resist over and over. Everytime I think I'm gonna have a killer set of adds and lay down some pain on the named, apocalypse, plaguebringer and flames of velious all resist then I get a kb and a cyclone on me and it's just lol pwned.
  11. Dinwiz Active Member

can you add to those zones a bad$$ mob that coercers can charm and kill the name in 2~3 hits ? kk thx
  12. Twyxx Well-Known Member

Did Automaton with SK and Ranger. Had to dig up all the heal tricks we could think of (soulquench banner, mending runes, evaded reaper, anashti miracle, vitality breech poison, lifestones, etc.) to keep me up against the mechanic. Fairly smooth though when you have all that stuff available. It's fun finding ways to get different match-ups to work.
  13. Salvator New Member

Furnace seems very buggy today. Am getting hit by blazing weaponry on pulls where adds don't even hit me.

[IMG]
  14. Mentin Member

Hopefully Sony will learn something from he fun people have with these zones and stop thinking that people demand ever easier stuff.

They should make such script-challenging zones available to the players at lower gear levels too. As it is, only the top raiders will have much chance of killing stuff in there cutting the people with less gear out of the fun. The rewards could be tuned down a bit for zones with less gear requirements.
  15. Raenius Well-Known Member

Aquatic one deaded by Paladin and Inquisitor - but took pretty long, somehow.
  16. slippery Well-Known Member

No fix for out of sync script on automaton or blazing weapon in furnace?

I'm also sad to see the line of sight thing changed. It actually made it pretty fun and interesting with Warlock/Paladin and the ability to switch places.
  17. Mindsway Well-Known Member

Working as intended!™
  18. slippery Well-Known Member

Resists for Mages in these zones are definitely atrocious.
  19. Crychtonn Active Member

I'd feel bad for the mages if I could get the "Now them mages know how us scouts feel every time they add a brawler raid mob!" out of my head :mad:
  20. slippery Well-Known Member

Since it apparently isn't getting looked at and fixed, here's an example of Automaton script falling out of sync, Jezes dieing to disharmony when she was tanking, then me getting told color.

(1371272055)[Sat Jun 15 00:54:15 2013] K'zan's Disharmony hits Jezes for 78146 focus damage.
    (1371272059)[Sat Jun 15 00:54:19 2013] \#1E90FFYou are now attuned to blue!