Will there be T3 and 4 this expansion?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by d0p3y, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Rorce Augur

These portals are clearly being built. They started out with no ring around them at all, now they have visible signs of progress being made!

[IMG]
  2. Cakvala Augur

I like the idea of them staggering teirs, though the bleeding edge raiders will dis-agree.
    Moklianne and Mellifleur like this.
  3. Buds Augur

Lol, there is no way they are charging for the upcoming aa/zones. That would be one of the cheesiest moves ever!!
  4. Caudyr Augur

Yeah, but being sony and their love of bait and switch tactics (see the expansion with SC stuff before)...you can't put it past 'em, lol.
    Leerah and Vouivre like this.
  5. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

What bait and switch? They made a business decision that needed to be made. Hell, they even put it back up for an entire week after they initially took it down to give everyone a chance to spend their SC on subs/expacs. Most companies who "bait and switch" don't give people the opportunity to do that.
  6. Tegila Augur

idk if he was referring to the "buy future expansions with sc" or ..voa selling point being merc bandolier and you HAD to buy it when itcame out bc there wasnt even a quest in game at first for it, and even now the quest is nowehre near as good as the bought one sicne it only coveres 1 toon peracct
  7. CaRnon Augur

haha your a Steelers fan.. that explains alot about you and your thinking... thanks for giving us a playoff birth this year (Go Ravens!)
  8. Naugrin Augur

Sam Napth = Phantasm...

And go Ravens.
  9. Mykaylla Augur

Or Ham Pants.
  10. Axxius Augur

The big shard is now standing upright.

It's mentioned in the dialog text that you get during one of the partisan quests (when you talk to shard tenders) that some shards landed on the moon.

If you talk to the NPCs at the incomplete portals, they are building portals to 3 places:

1. Luclin: "Ssra Temple 2.0" - there are 2 female Erudites building it, and they are looking forward to searching Ssraeshzian archives. This must be the ChelsithReborm zone.

2. Luclin: "The Sisters of Shadow" - 2 dark hooded Sisters are working on reestablishing a connection with the Maiden of Shadows. We are going to finally meet Luclin herself maybe?

3. Somewhere else: a halfling lady is building it, forced by a gingerbread nightmare that she created unwittingly. This goes to some nightmare and/or fear-themed place. Plane of Fear? That expansion artwork with the gods corrupted by fear? If we are going to meet Phantasm finally - I guess it's there. Unless the big shard itself is going to become a portal to the final zone.

At the rate these portals are being built, looks like they are going to open in 1.5-2 months.
  11. Uxtalzon Augur

Was going to comment that all the portal stands have some level of construction done, as opposed to many of them having nothing but platforms when the expansion was released. Dare we say, it's a progression bar of moar content?

My only concern of new content means harder content. It affects melee classes most and the fact my merc has a high frequency rate of failing to keep me alive in just T2 content would feel like a "kick 'em while they're down" mentality.
  12. Cakvala Augur

I will probably be harder content as we seem to be missing teirs, but the story line and what they are doing is great. Cant wait.
  13. Naugrin Augur

For number two I would think akheva ruins or perhaps vex thal.

For three I would guess maybe plane of mischief.
  14. Axxius Augur

It better be harder, and require a full suit of the T2 to survive in T3.

And the raids. Don't want another Gymp the Abysmal, or Velishan the Piñata in the top tier.
    Pirlo likes this.
  15. Tobynn Augur

I spotted a link going around for a druid helm with 3500 hps on it. Focus good until level 105.
  16. roguerunner Augur

Calling it now, the "phantasm" is Luclin herself.
  17. Braveheart Augur

Look what SOE did in the past. They would release the whole xpac and everyone would race to T4 and not fully enjoy T1-3. All be it, alot of non-raiders hang in T3 zones, for the most part people gather in T4. This is a nice way to get people to enjoy the content before the mad rush to T4, or in this case T3. I hope they hold out until around April/May time frame before they release new zones. The AA promised would be nice to see in Febuary.
    Mellifleur, Elricvonclief and Cakvala like this.
  18. CaRnon Augur

that is the final result of that raid drop with the negative stats.. you need to wear it and upgrade it 20 times to get a final result which you can click to get that helm.. its class specific for whatever class levels it. Ormus from TR got his done a few days ago.
    Mellifleur likes this.
  19. CaptAmazing Augur

3500? My 2200 is going to look paltry compared to that. Great for them, but, I hate competing with raiders for group mobs. They take such huge portions of good camps/gear droppers because they can.
  20. Ronak Augur

Kinda odd to put in so much time and effort on a ludicrously rare and hoops-filled T3 drop if there is more T3 visible incoming, no?
    Elricvonclief likes this.