Will there be T3 and 4 this expansion?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by d0p3y, Dec 9, 2012.

1. d0p3y New Member

Hello I keep hearing there will be T3 and T4 added later on but I can't seem to find any word about this from sony. Is it true and does anyone have any links to sony saying this?

Thanks.
  2. d0p3y New Member

I really want to know if there will be more zones added or what we see is what we get till next expansion?
  3. boukk_sebilis Augur

I d say probably yes on a T3, ,no T4 tho.
  4. d0p3y New Member

Did sony say that though? I'm after a solid answer if they ever said we would get new zones or not. :)
  5. Mykaylla Augur

Whether it will be two tiers or one, there is more content slated.
  6. d0p3y New Member

That helps but still isn't a solid answer of more zones. The expansion is advertised as 9 new zones, which we have already.

Seems lots of people are expecting new zones and more tiers, including myself. I just don't want to get my hopes up if sony have not promised new zones because we should all know by now that if there is no direct answer (and sometimes even if there is...) we shouldn't expect to get it.

I thought this was to be a 2 tier expansion only so have been surprised to see people expecting more tiers and I want to join in on the excitement of new content too because to be honest there doesn't seem to be much that interests me at the moment with this expansion.

I'm still working my way to level 100 and shouldn't take too long to grind out those few AAs they gave us, then I'm not sure what I will do. Do all the quests probably.
  7. Trajet D'Or Augur

There will be more content added to the game that will be harder and drop better gear than RoF T2. It may or may not be RoF T3, aka content available at no additional cost to those who own Rain of Fear.

You may have to purchase access to the content directly, an Adventure Pack using the term EQ2 did/does use for buying access to content.

You may have to purchase something labelled as an expansion, Rain of Fear: New Moon.

17:55
  8. Mykaylla Augur

Twilight makes me a sad panda. :(
    Potawatomi and Qwestwic like this.
  9. EverChanter Augur

I'll be a really sad panda if they attempt to charge the same price for a content addition as they did for Half of Fear.
    Potawatomi and Diptera like this.
  10. Micker Augur

Well there is definitely a missing level of gear. The top raid pet focus always makes the pet an even con at the highest player level. All the other gear/weapons seems like they are short of what they should be by a tier. They rushed this expansion for some reason and unquestionably still need to add a lot of aa and content. But.... People are acting like more things have been promised and I have not seen anything that says that.

An official confirmation of plans one way or another would be nice.
  11. Abazzagorath Augur

Hope so, because the heroics on current raid gear are terrible. This ALL/ALL ideas was flat out stupid, and it just meant the "tank" versions are worse than they should be.
  12. SpamFactory Augur

wouldn't suprise me if this was the case.

obviously there is a set up for more content, but it could very well be an additional purchase and not included with the base RoF expansion.
  13. EverChanter Augur

I would hope they would wait until next year to do it that way, and include the content to those who purchased RoF. Wouldn't surprise me though, a little double dipping isn't something I'd be shocked to see...
  14. Vouivre Augur

There's no reason to charge for more content this time. If you bought RoF you should get the additional content for free.
  15. Smallpox Augur

I look forward to seeing you pass out from holding your breath lol.
  16. Vouivre Augur

Oh I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to cheat us out of more money for it, but it would just further show how shady they've become if they did it. I am fine with them charging for packages now rather than expansions, but not when this expansion was so incomplete and lacking.
  17. Elizabeta Augur

There is a homesick toad in Eastern Wastes next to a dead portal (black, burnt look). When i ran by it the other day it was glowing with swirly effects. I am not sure if it was a video bug or some telling of future events.
  18. Hatsee Augur

He gives a quest.
  19. Pirlo Augur

If I were a betting man, I would wager 2 more zones are incoming based in Luclin that we will have to pay for via dlc.
    1 zone will be a moderately difficult group zone with 2 T2 raids.
    1 zone will be beast mode difficult with 2 raids that will challenge the upper echelon.
  20. roguerunner Augur

If you just look at the other portal tenders for the incomplete portals, you can make some educated guesses.

One obviously on Luclin somewhere, another is shissar something, so maybe it landed in SIllyssar in TBS, and that one with the gingerbread man may point to some HoT zone or something.
  21. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Chelsith Reborn is the name of the Shissar one. The zone files were patched to beta at the very end though you couldn't go there. Chelsith is in The Overthere, but that doesn't mean Chelsith Reborn is.

The gingerbread man, as well as some other hints, have made Plane of Mischief the prime suspect, not Morell's Castle.

The other one that mentions Luclin, I am hoping is the Plane of Shadows, that would be awesome.
    Mellifleur likes this.