What is the difference between a "skilled" player and an "average" player?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rizzin, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

Sorry for trying to over explain thing and give an example. I was just trying to enjoy the thread and participate and have some fun. But nope. Can't have that.:( Oh well.

Have a good day.
  2. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Damn, must be photoshopped. No one with the Casanova inspired username of THE_PENETRATOR could score so poorly. Unpossible!

Never before have I been sadder to think of myself as “good”. For shame, FQCSancus. Me right now:

[IMG]

Hope you’re happy, pal!
  3. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Sancus with the ForumQuest post of the year!
  4. Tolzol Augur

Sweet I’m an average player now :) . Why aren’t you back on live yet?
  5. IblisTheMage Augur

Third. What am I? :)
  6. Piemastaj Augur

First person best person tbh.
    Sancus, Mintalie and Cicelee like this.
  7. IblisTheMage Augur

Don’t be sad, at least you are in a top 10 guild :p
  8. p2aa Augur

He's not, he's in Undivided Faith, they finished RoS 18th rank serverwide.
  9. Cicelee Augur

I have played 18 years in first person. I have tried to play in third and just cannot. I do not know if I am in the 90% or not, but I am not changing unless absolutely and unequivocally necessary.

Then again, as illustrated earlier, I am just average so who cares what view I play in?
    Jhenna_BB and Mintalie like this.
  10. Mintalie Augur

I feel _so_ much better about myself right now.
  11. IblisTheMage Augur

Shhh you are ruining my double tease :-D
  12. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Perhaps I miscounted, I thought we were 17th, a few days after the reformed AB guild. Because it matters ever so much!
  13. IblisTheMage Augur

I get car sick in first person.
  14. Tolzol Augur

It’s all fun and games until someone forgets to run the purple aids away from the raid. I constantly zoom in and out of first and third person during raids lol.
    kizant likes this.
  15. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Bravo! I've been telling people to bleep off about this for almost 20 years in this game. I grew up on FPS, I'm not going to change for a game that does 3rd person view as dreadful as EQ does it.
  16. IblisTheMage Augur

Man, they REALLY need to post news about the live stream, we are going stir crazy here....
    Sancus likes this.
  17. Sancus Augur

I have concluded my careful modelling was a week off :(
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  18. IblisTheMage Augur

Hehe, but you also just proved yourself inaccurate, mr. “The people posting here who I care about responding to are in top 5/10 guilds. ” :-D. You DO care about us :) /hug
  19. Sancus Augur

Yeah that does look bad, doesn't it. I totally meant in that thread because they were complaining and shouldn't have been! Top 5/10 guilds are overrated anyways.

Some other times I've up:

That time I buff blocked Elemental Form: Fire and reported it as broken: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/update-bugs-07-22-15.225141/#post-3294735

That time I thought lots of things were happening to the ratios of RoS spells but actually just entered a bunch of numbers wrong: https://www.eqmagetower.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4205#p26472

That time I was sure Fire Pets wouldn't do extra damage on T2.2:
    [IMG]
    Mintalie, IblisTheMage and Tolzol like this.
  20. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

I can say unequivocally and without hesitation that Forum Quest Champion Sancus does not care about the “good” mid tier types. He told me so in cross server tells last night in fact. He’s more pixelated monster than man.

And I’ve been crying into my pillow ever since. QQ :(