Warlord's Grasp

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Sphynx_CT_SR, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Triconix Augur

I didn't realize non snared mobs were causing so many problems. I barely notice mobs running before they're getting their corpses pillaged.
    Makavien likes this.
  2. Repthor Augur

its a thing when they molo i guess.

not sure why they ike to punnish themselfs but thats up to them
    Makavien likes this.
  3. Whulfgar Augur

I've no idea why any class would ever want to molo. . I consider whulf and his chanter wizard wizard wizard druid shammy crew as slow killing..

I'd about go crazy . . In a true molo. . Holy crap that would take forever.
  4. Makavien Augur

I soloed a mob in shards landing one time the easy wimpy beetle or something took me like 5 minutes to kill it and I had to use every offensive disc and furious to survive =P
  5. Zarakii Augur

you guys act like groups are so available =P if people aren't moloing there boxing
  6. Repthor Augur

i guess it depends who you know or who you are or what you bring to the table. me for example if i want a group. i got one with very little effort. many others are the same aswell

i will say tho right now there isent much to do so groups and the reason to group fewer cuz everybody and their mother is done with everything. but thats not a grouping problem , thats content issue
    Mayfaire and Damoncord like this.
  7. Brohg Augur

A very small segment of EQ is done with things. There's a veritable queue for the services of "doers" all the time in my guild, to flag folks, to get /ach on missions, to knock down old raids for various nonsense
  8. Zarakii Augur

lol that statement is so true some people are picky (me included) with who they party with. Dont want to do something thats going to take an hour or so that i could box in 30 minutes or less
    Damoncord likes this.
  9. Brohg Augur

.gifs are allowed in signatures here? could we, like, not? just out of courtesy?

It's cool and all, I guess. the first time it runs / takes up multiple inches of the thread
  10. Zarakii Augur

Thats my five point palm...i refuse to remove it from my techniques

it doesnt take up anymore useless space as most useless post which we can all agree is a lot =P
  11. Triconix Augur

[IMG]
    Zarakii likes this.