Velious Bugs/Needed fixes thread!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jaime Lannister, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Tieyla Elder

Needed into the ground. Exactly what Darth said would happen.

I for one look forward to another retweet from Holly telling FI grays on the absolute fastest Velious clear of all time. Maybe AoS will beat us this time?
  2. Madlez New Member

https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-768

Vulak does not spawn on Ragefire curently. We cleared the whole zone (all Lords/Ladies, Gatekeeper and everything else, including Triplet and Eashan). No show. As hes the only missing mob for us to unlock Luclin, this is kinda urgent. Please look into this asap.
  3. VatasticDr00d Lorekeeper

Translation: please spawn Vulak for us, so we can kill this version of him that we otherwise wouldn't have been able to kill so that we can start the timer for Luclin.
  4. Sneakers New Member

I really like your name. Quite fitting.
  5. Gremin Augur

Was Thylex up when all the Lords and Ladies died?
  6. Vaclav Augur

He's supposed to be back to "pre-Ring" status now - no Thylex for pre-ring I'd imagine, no?
  7. Madlez New Member

Thylex was up, yes. I have done all 3 incarnations of Vulak during all those years. So im quite sure on how this all works. Vulak just doesnt spawn. No Vulak = No Luclin
  8. Nerf Herder Lorekeeper

We at Darkwind demand the Devs fix this immediately. Send a GM to Temple of Veeshan and manually spawn him, without MotM and let us unlock Luclin. We will bring 231people just to show you how serious we are.
  9. Sneakers New Member

GM didn't come but there was a guide that showed up and had no idea why he wasn't spawning...
  10. Nerf Herder Lorekeeper

I was there Einstein. With my increased 19 dps.
  11. Greyowl Augur

This.
  12. -wycca Augur

Confirmed - RF/LJ on same unlock timer for Luclin!
  13. Silinius Augur

Gotta admit, I LoLed a little.
  14. Vaclav Augur

Because I haven't stepped foot into NToV since the change and I presumed that they went with the original "spawns in the zone version" versus the "doesn't spawn until triggered" version?

From the dev quotes of "restoring Vulak to his original spawn method", I expected to not see Thylex once I started doing NToV. Apparently they technically meant reverting him to an earlier one, not his original one.

Sorry for reading the dev quote on the topic at face value. Jesus Christ.

(Not to mention I even phrased it as a question because I wasn't confident... Troll less...)
  15. TowerDefense Augur

Obvious troll by DBG so they can merge the servers in 6 months.
    Silinius likes this.
  16. Lawyer Augur

Yep. That's it.
    Silinius likes this.
  17. GrugSA Augur

Why would you responded to that guy?
  18. TowerDefense Augur

Have you EVER met Vaclav, he will respond to EVERYONE!
  19. Queena_Brokenhearts Augur

Here's a bug for you, your new "Presence of the Mighty" Aura, is dropping Invis and agroing pets!
  20. Queena_Brokenhearts Augur

And it breaks Feign Death!