Update Bugs 09/23/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Jebbit New Member

Wizard

"Skyblaze Pillar" no longer hits everything surrounding the target. Tested this about 20 times. Lined several mobs up toe to toe on top of each other to be sure. (5-10). The spell is only hitting 3 mobs at the most regardless of how tight they are instead of "All creatures surrounding your target" .

I am also duplicating the above where I am getting hit instead of the mob using the Claw line.
  2. Diani Augur

Well, I dont know what happened but all my chatwindows got resized...nothing major but annoying on every toon!
  3. kizant Augur

There's a problem with eqhost.txt.

1. I logged in with game version set to Test. No server list.
    2. Switched to Live. No server list.
    3. Validated game assets which updates eqhost.txt: Live server list worked.
    4. Switched game back to Test. It gave me the live server list.
    5. Validated assets. The server list is empty again.

Looks like you have to validate assets to switch between live and test login server. But the test one doesn't work at the moment.
  4. Brudal Augur

Have Targeted AE's ever hit more than 4 mobs? (see Quad Kiting)
  5. Cicelee Augur

A minor bug, but an error nevertheless...

Under the AA general tab, it lists Item: xxxxx for the new clickie buffs. For Form of Defense, it says my AC is raised by 1260 (on my alt), and for Prismatic Ward it says AC is raised by 1330. I think the numbers it is showing is 10x what it actually should be giving (as in, FoD for my alt should be 126 increase in AC and Prismatic Ward should increase by 133). The actual amount given seems to be right, just the number it shows in the description of the Item AA is wrong...
  6. svann Augur

On live server, after sept 23 patch bard frenzied kick disables selo's kick. Its supposed to shorten the reuse timer but instead it breaks it. The message I get when I try to click selo's kick is "This is not an ability that can be activated".
    Nniki likes this.
  7. Lighteningrod Augur

It would be beneficial to warn people not to destroy their clickies; they are still needed to reactivate if the "remove effects" AA is used. The fact that the lines are removed from the AA window when disabled is not evident. I almost destroyed my items thinking, "Hey this is great, I don't have to carry this stuff around anymore."
  8. Hludwolf Developer

This is currently being worked on for the Test server. Please test it again once test is back up and running.
  9. Tyreel Augur

Wizard AA Sustained Devastation is not working on most Ethereal spells, Rimeblast Cascade, or Claw line. This is after buying max rank of the AA.
    It did fire once on Ethereal Fuse and and it worked and consumed a charge every time on Wildflash Barrage. It also seems to still be randomly focusing AA nukes and not consuming a charge.
  10. hwine New Member

i have been having the same problem as kizant and when i do get a server list it shows the server either down or locked. i have yet to be able to log on at all today
  11. Naugrin Augur

Any proc cast by casting any wizard claw spell hits the caster. This could be auras, potions, item procs, aug procs, mancy procs, whatever.

Claw spells are also not twincasting at all (though I think you intended that).
  12. Aldryn Another New Member

Can confirm. This might be something along the lines of "Bard Code" because the same effect isn't replicated when you use Frenzied Swipes on the Beastlord. Feral Swipe still works with and without it.
    Nniki likes this.
  13. Lighteningrod Augur

I think it would be a great improvement to not have the AA line removed from the window when disabled. I know they're passive, but it would seem there could be a way to add it to the window without having to carry this stuff around all the time.
  14. mackal Augur

I'm guessing it has something to do with spells with recourse? What about other lines or other classes that have spells with recourse effects?
  15. Naugrin Augur

yup just got the same with beam.
  16. Naugrin Augur

All AE spells seem to be hitting the correct number of targets.
  17. Tyreel Augur

I am really hoping this is a bug and not a feature or working as intended.

When you have Knowledge of the Past or Soothing Breath Item AA and you click the opposing line effect on an item it seemingly disables all your AAs for about 1 tic and makes you lose about 20k hp(as an Enchanter).
  18. mackal Augur

Yeah, they reset all your AAs then resend them all with the new AA instead of the old one :p same thing happens when you disable them :p
  19. Lighteningrod Augur

Not quite, disabling requires re-clicking.
  20. mackal Augur

I meant using the disabling AA does the "disables all your AAs for about 1 tic and makes you lose about 20k hp(as an Enchanter)." bit