Update Bugs 09/23/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Hludwolf Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Eckish Lorekeeper

The new clicky buff mechanic allows me to stack multiple "Form of" buffs. It also allows me to stack "Form of Defense" with "Prismatic Ward".

Of course, I won't complain if that is intentional.
  3. Tadenea Augur

4. Riou EQResource

It is intentional, enjoy the bonus :)
  5. Aldryn Another New Member

Fading Memories is costing 3-4% mana and doesn't work like before on certain mobs. Definitely broken. Please fix. Can reproduce by hitting Fading Memories.
  6. Qulas Augur

It won't work on mobs over 110, and you won't get invis unless you're 30 units away from every target with hate on you. The 3-4% mana was an increase not a fixed amount. I think fade should be about 3k mana now for bards.

If something other than that is happening then that would probably be a bug.
  7. Szan Lorekeeper

I didn't see anything in the patch notes, but monks imitate death now only invis's you for 1 minute (puts a buff in the songs window). We used to have invis while we remained in the zone we were in and didn't run into any see invis mobs. That's a pretty big nerf on top of the fact that we can't fade off mobs 110 or higher.

Szan
  8. Silv Augur

Form of Defense XXI (used Clauvi Anulium) is only giving the AA for Form of Defense XX. Only 20/20 ranks instead of 21/21 like Form of Endurance for example. Guessing this is a bug...? Or did I miss something about the clicky buffs?

Edit: Item: Soothing Breath XVII AA also gives the shadow buff "Shadow of Knowledge"... is that intended or should it be "Shadow of Soothing" or something? I'm guessing this is probably irrelevant though given you can only have Soothing Breath or KOTP running at once.
  9. Jiggs Elder

Wizard Frenzied Devastation AA is not using counters on each nuke (am chaining Ethereal Skyblaze rank 3 and Ethereal Rimeblast rank 3). I went thru 4 full mana bars and counters were still at 7. Frenzied Devastation starts off with 45 counters. I surpassed 45 nukes easy in my testing.

Also...

The AA Improved Twincast was not firing each time I nuked. Same thing with the spell version of Twincast.

On average I was not twincasting roughly 4-5 times for every 20 nukes. On one full use of a mana bar I got 3 successive no twincasts while using the spell version (which does not go away in guildhall).

It seems completely random.
  10. Alva New Member

I cant log on to everquest. I have tried 5 times after the patch. Restarting computer and tried again but crashing after server select. Is the inlogg server down or what is going on. Server is Erollisi Marr - Nameless. I just payd for my account and I am expecting that I would be able to play not chraching out all the time. I us the lounchpad and it is loading normaly.:mad:
  11. Shogan Journeyman

Bold Attacks (acording to patch notes should be 0 AA cost)
    even Ranks cost multiples of 5 (2nd = 5, 4th = 10) instead of 0, uneven look like they are costing 0
  12. Jora New Member

I have been hit with Pyromancy Ignition XXIV on my wizard which appears to be triggered from Pyromancy. I believe this should be triggered on the mob and not on the caster. This started happening since patch.

I have been seeing resist messages for Arcane Force IX since patch as well.
  13. Tyreel Augur

When casting wizard spell: Claw of the Flameweaver Rk. II all procs off the spell are being directed at the wizard instead of NPCs. Also happening for Claw of the Oceanlord and Claw of Indagtori.

I am not talking about the buffs the spell procs for the caster but weapon/aug/pyromancy procs all being directed at the wizard instead of the npc.
  14. Silv Augur

Edit: Description of friendly stasis stun says 30 seconds. However, Self-Stasis says 18. Both are lasting 30 seconds.

I guess the description just needs to be updated for Self-Stasis if it was intended.
  15. Lighteningrod Augur

16. fortuneteller Augur

Spell casting reinforcement, i guess
  17. Jiggs Elder

Chanter MR aura is reflecting back on the wizard when using Claw spells as well.
    RPoo likes this.
  18. Silv Augur

My original thought was it was buff extension but then I double checked the descriptions and Friendly Stasis was indeed updated to be 30 sec so I don't think it was bugged after all. Just think they missed a description update.
  19. Aldryn Another New Member

I know =p

Failed attempted at salty sarcasm I guess. QQ.
    Qulas likes this.
  20. Naugrin Augur

Lots of this stuff was reported on the test patch thread(s). I don't think many would care if you guys had delayed the patch to fix the issues reported.
    Garshok, Simone and Silentchaos like this.