Update Bugs 04/29/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Axxius Augur

Yes, it is happening right now. 2 of my 3 accounts say that they are Silver, but with 688 days of All Access. And relogging doesn't help.
  2. Xisam-AB New Member

Same problem like Axxius here. 108 days left and Silver.
  3. Axxius Augur

More details: on the accounts affected by this, I cannot see the Membership Info on SOE website. The header of the page loads and shows the correct amount of SC, but there is nothing else on the page. On the account that works properly, that page shows the subscription info. However, for that account the website shows that I have 334 All Access Days (which is not true), while the inventory window in-game says 108 days (which is more like it but I'm not sure if that's accurate). The affected accounts say 688 and 667 days which is definitely wrong.

Looks like the bugged accounts are unable to retrieve the membership information, and All Access Days just show some random numbers.

If you want to take a look, I'm logged on beta.
  4. Dances Journeyman

I'm a gold member with almost two hundred days left before next billing. Presently I'm showing as a silver member and cant use any of my gear. Still shows 180 ish days on my account but my account is marked silver.
  5. Tobin Augur

Yes is was - it took 7 hours to fix - killing my raiding and getting some needed back-flags - but my guild understands and will back flag me on another day.

What gets me MAD as HELL is cant you people credit a Krono or some other thing to set the customer to gold while you work to fix the problem on your back-end. this way a CUSTOMER is happy and you have time to fix the problem. Readjusting the account after the problem is then fixed lessens the "Poor Service" feeling customers get when account mistakes happen.
  6. Tobin Augur

Account BUG #2 - the date of my 500 SC reward moved from the 9th (today) to the 20th - That's not right or fair. Don't you people have QC in your programming department?
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Seems to be a KOS level 85 mob in the newbie area of Crescent Reach. at least Alakazam says its level 85, all I can tell is it is red....very red - Skal`s Walking Nightmare

Been trying to level a level 15 shroud there and this mob keeps killing me.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Tried Lodizal Boots as a gnoll shroud and it won't let me use the click, I just get the message your race cannot use this item....but there are no races listed.
  9. Randragon Augur

Yep, I logged out last night after raids. I was Gold Member with about 68 days left on the account. (I use krono's) I logged in this morning to Silver -All Access and 190 days on account but can't use gear and aa's etc. I posted a ticket and this needs to get looked into asap please!
  10. Treefrog Journeyman

Repeat of all the above complaints. My Gold account was fine yesterday, today it is Silver, showing 93 days on account and I'm unable to use my gear. :(
  11. JChan Developer

I don't have the details on what happened here. Your best bet is to contact customer support. Most account wide changes are unfortunately out of the hands of the game team.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

When using the bank as a shrouded char you only see 2 of the shared bank slots not 4.

Can see all 4 normally when unshrouded, so this is a shroud issue not a player UI issue.
  13. Axxius Augur

My accounts went back to All Access (thanks JChan for looking into this), but the number of remaining All Access days remained out of whack: 688 and 665 days. I don't remember what it was before that maintenance but I definitely haven't consumed that many Kronos and pretty sure I had a number less than 365. Unless SOE gave a free year of All Access to those who have maintained a recurring subscription for over a decade like yours truly. :)
  14. HorseVirtueThunder New Member

I am having a problem where the number of days remaining on my 12 month gold subscription are not showing and all my loyalty points are missing and progress meter is at zero. Is there an ETA for resolving issues such as this?

Thank you...
  15. Fenthen aka Rath

I had my loyalty points at 20 last night, I have no idea why ;)
  16. deljr52 New Member

at least you guys can log in and see problems. I cant even log in.

I get the popup that says I already have a character logged in, when I dont. I check option to remove that character and popup tells me I cant because the character already logged in, is active. D'oh!

catch 22 time war here. nice to know after 15 years, its still the same old soe.
  17. Broozer Augur

You haven't been able to log in for 15 years?
  18. smash Augur

The task for the pre Tower of Rot Launch
    From whence they came
    is kind of bugged, you do get lockout, but you can get it right after Again.
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Building outside Blackburrow in Qeynos Hills is turning.....oh and the boat by Hadden is levitating!
  20. Malbro Augur

There is a memory leak again, zone multiple times and crash.