Update Bugs 04/29/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Apr 29, 2014.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.

Update: 5:30PM PDT All subscription based services have been restored. Please let us know in this thread if you are still experiencing issues with All Access, Loyalty, or the Marketplace.
  2. EverChanter Augur

Consumed a Krono on 4/28 and now all the days have been wiped and account is marked as "Silver" post All-Access launch.
    Also on 2 other accounts it's marked as "All-Access" at character select but all Krono days are missing and the option to click for the 500SC is unavailable ingame.
  3. Perplexed Augur

I logged into "My Account" from Station Launcher.
    When I clicked "Membership Info" I get an "Error" message directing me to support (same for all 3 Gold accounts).
    I am a yearly subscriber and remember when all 3 accounts are due for a renewal and the cost.
    However, that information is now missing when I log into "MY Account"---> "Membership Info".

In game, my SC "Current Funds" is blank (should be 2600). Loyalty tokens are missing also.
    All 3 accounts are marked as "All-Access" at character select but "Days Remaining" is missing and the option to click for the 500SC is unavailable in game.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The UI no longer shows how many days you have left to play.

Loyalty tokens are missing.
  5. Milfurd Augur

Some gold accounts are now silver.
    Loyalty points is zero.
    Number of gold days is missing.
    Redeem 500 SC button is greyed out.
  6. Greymantle Augur

I am unable to update my account method of payment. I just get a blank screen .
  7. Marton Augur

Account #1:UI is showing remaining days for All Access; accn.#2 has blank space. Both accounts were gold before the patch, with several weeks of membership left.

When I access 'My Account' and try to verify membership info, I get an error message directing me to contact support, as one of the posters above already reported.
  8. Sunbeem New Member

As others have said - can't log into my accounts (for management - getting into game is fine).

In game - all 3 gold accounts showing All Access on Char Select screen but no 'days left' indication in game as others have reported.

Haven't checked yet to see if loyalty points are still shown but will hope that if they have not that they will be restored soon as they often glitch out after a patch it seems.

Additionally, it was only a few days ago that one (out of 3) of my 1 year renewable gold accounts had to be renewed - and I was charged the full price for that ($119 plus tax). The two others are both due soon too .. one in less than a month and the other in less than a month and a half. Now I see there is a 'special' to 'upgrade' to All-access (can't get in to see if this is somehow also offered to regular subscribers such as myself) that is $99 a year (at least for 1 year - is this 'renewable' too?) but since all my accounts are already 'upgraded' to All Access - and probably NONE of them will meet the deadline in the ad for next time for payment/renewal - do those of us who were gold already especially if recently renewed or to be renewed soon on a yearly plan, completely left out of this 'special'? Doesn't seem quite kosher if so!
    xcitng likes this.
  9. JChan Developer

We are currently experiencing delays in getting the "All Access Days Left" and other data from the same systems our teams are investigating.

The following things will potentially be impacted:

- All Access Days Left
    - Krono Counts
    - Station Cash Balances
    - 500 SC Claim
    - Loyalty Balances and Purchases
  10. Eluwenie Augur

Logging into the forums was VERY slow and took a long time, I even got a 'forbidden' error. Please look into this too. Thank you.
  11. Smallpox Augur

Thanks JChan. I know what you guys just did could not have been easy.
  12. Staticknight New Member

When logging in from beginning screen I enter login and password (enter), 2nd screen gives me the not connected to the server message, check connection etc, everytime. When expecting a patch logging there is no patch also checked validation of my games files and doesn't find the patch for today either, Is the login and patcher broke at this time. Any info would be useful, TY
  13. Kelefane Augur

Logging into the game and the forums etc feel sluggish.
  14. Terminate Journeyman

Having the same problems as one of them above. Consumed a Krono yesterday and now I'm silver along with no loyalty points.
  15. Annalael New Member

I also had no Loyalty points. I went to the vendor..clicked on her..selected an item..and lyalty points magically appeared..as well as all access days left. So that made me happy.
    Now for the sad part..I claimed my 500 SC and it now says my next SC will be available 5/28/14..but no SC appeared in my wallet.
  16. Dibab Augur

not sure if it's intended, but the clicky effect from Diplomatic Papers fades after 30 seconds where as the effect reads as if it will hold until the predetermined damage is taken.
  17. Spellfire Augur

I noticed that RaF account is not getting bonus exp.
  18. pk76 Augur

2 gold accounts ( via kronos , over 250 + days left on gold ) and it is blank now ( # day left )
    other account say i got 250 days left on all access but it went to silver so i can 't even equip the items since they are pretige ( and had as well over 250 days paid with kronos, )<
  19. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Missing from patch notes (changed / added):

dragitem193.dds
    dragitem194.dds
    SIDL.xml
    allaccess.tga
    EQUI_Animations.xml
    EQUI_CharacterListWnd.xml
    EQUI_MercenaryManageWnd.xml
  20. Myrnyyk Journeyman

Logged in, all access days and whatnot display fine (previously consumed a krono, have 15 days left). Go to marketplace to claim my 500 SC, push the button and nothing happens. The button remains green and no SC is added to my balance. I try relogging (all the way out and back in) and it didn't update. It also didn't update on the webpage. Others can get their SC in the exact same situation as me, so I would classify this as a bug.

One interesting thing is that when I click the green button to claim my 500 SC, the marketplace highlights the 1 month recurring All Access membership for me, like it's trying to tell me that I need to sign up or something.