Update Bugs 04/29/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Tobynn Augur

Confirming and clarifying:

Zavitar's Ale -- this hasn't ever worked properly. The post effects work, but the grow has never worked since day 1 last year. This isn't a new problem. Its just never been fixed.

Marcy's Shroud -- broken. Actually, its not a problem particular to the item. The enchanter Spell: Minor Illusion is likewise broken. The spell, or the shroud clicky, either one results in a split-second flicker of an illusion that fades near instantly. This became broken with the most recent patch. My Marcy's Shroud worked just fine for the past year; now its suddenly borked.
  2. Jondalar Augur

Any update on this? At least confirm its intentional or not? Causing my group to have to recast various clickies every 5 minutes seems annoying.
  3. JChan Developer

They're supposed stay closed after a character has seen it. However, there is a bug preventing that right now.
  4. Vanrau Augur

Old bugs but figured I would bring it up again since it hasn't been fixed yet.

When opening up the tribute window on the default UI, under personal tribute the window covers up the effects you currently have assigned. You can click and drag this down and it will stay that way until you log out of the game. When you log back in, the effects are covered back up.

Also the Portal window that pops up when you want to port somewhere on the guild portal. I can move the window where I want, however upon logging back in the window is right back in the upper left hand corner, not where I put it.
  5. Drakang Augur

New Make all Button for Tradeskills. This is very buggy and will randomly stop combining even though you still have all required ingredients.

If you run out of ingredients sometimes it will stop. Sometimes it will still be active so if you buy the missing ingredient it instantly starts combining again.

I have not been able to determine any pattern as to what makes it stop combining. I have stayed on the character moving the mouse around and I have left to type this message and whether or not the combines stops seems completely random.
  6. Marshall Maathers Augur

7. Drakang Augur

Thanks had looked around but missed that one.
  8. Lerilon Lorekeeper

In a mission. Auto AFK and Auto Merc passive turned on. Went to go do something, came back, was AFK. Even after turning off AFK, my character that has hide AFK all zones turned on could only see floating weapons and shields. His group had turned into enchanter pets. We started fighting again, merc warrior goes passive because I was AFK earlier. Needs serious tweaking.
  9. chronicler Augur

Not a bug that has come from this patch.

But some that came with the increase of max banked AA.

The NPC in poK(Gram Dunnar ) you say: tell you stories to has max of 30, So if you hail him while having 30 banked, you cannot Progress further
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

One of the drink combines for the Deliciously Magical quest doesn't do multi combines if you have the combine all checked.

Can't remember which one, it was late, I was tired, having been at that quest all day. :(
  11. Uuvin Augur

Did we ever get an answer as to the number of spawns in Innothule, Nek woods etc? the newbie zones - so laggy, untrackable. at leats 3 times the number of spawns, maybe 5 times
  12. crieger Journeyman

Fixed next patch.
  13. withteeth Journeyman

XP gain seems to reduced by half of normal gains. I run three accounts, and it looks like you have given us a double xp weekend only to give us the past two days with diminishing return on normal xp. Please look into this. All toons are 100, all well over 4k AA's and I run the same xp grind all the time, there is a reduction in xp by half, I would put my toons life on it.
  14. Denial_Sinfae Augur

Anni Mission "War Games" task chest has a very quick timer on it.

When I finished boxing the task, I looked up what the totem was for before deciding who to loot on, went to bio and grab a drink... I sat down to watch the aug rot right before my eyes. I typed "now" in group... then went to logs to check the timer.

[Wed May 07 04:02:32 2014] You have proven yourself on the battlefield.

---

[Wed May 07 04:11:10 2014] You tell your party, 'now'

I would guess, with my delay in thought process on what just happened-- and how to check the timer, it's sitting at 9 minutes on the chest.

It's not insurmountable of course, but... Why the change? Intended? I just lost a 45 AC 250 HEM aug!

*munches on some cheese, listening to music*

♫ the fiddle ♫
  15. Ratbo Peep Augur

I would petition that one.
    The logs are there that you earned the Aug - and then it "poofed" - nuff said?
    No doubt this was not an intentional change. No such thing as a 8-9 munute chest.
    (A least not unless some greifer got a programming job.)

-Rat
  16. guado Augur

When killing a Rulnavian Supplier in the group Plane of War mission, if he dies via Damage over Time, it does NOT count as successfully killing him in the specified time window :confused:
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Been rubber banding a randomly since the last patch can't put my finger on what might be making it happen.
  18. Tobin Augur

some Gold accounts are showing in game as Silver - Told this is going on a number of people by a SoE rep on the phone
  19. JChan Developer

Is is happening to you right now? Our subscriptions team was running a maintenance earlier today.
  20. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Plane of War raid emote:

Tallon Zek appears to be taking aim at this area.

There is a extra space between "Tallon Zek" and "appears to be taking aim at this area." so audio triggers do not work right.