Update Bugs 02/25/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Ravaril New Member

The default ac value of the new combat dummy model Taza seems a bit low, is it correct?
  2. Garshok Augur

While it would require manual updating - maybe a sticky at the top of the 'News and Announcements' forum that gets updated once a month, with TBD for dates not set yet (e.g., Fabled')?

And add a note to MOTD in-game referring to that post?

Maybe add to the patch checklist making sure that the devs provide updates to Roshen for that the same time he gets patch notes, to make sure it gets looked at *at least* once a month?

An addition to the U/I would be great. but a simple change in procedures might be easier - at least for an interim fix.
    Ferry-Tunare likes this.
  3. Avendora New Member

About 30 mins ago I started having problems with the advanced loot window causing my client to crash. It's happened 3 times in the last 30 mins when I click the Loot All button at the top or if I have Loot All selected on my "set all to" list and click that button. It doesn't seem to happen every time I click either button. I am successful clicking it anywhere from 1-3 times before it causes the crash. Haven't had a problem with the new advanced loot until now.
  4. Lisandra Augur

Thanks! We've been working on Cleansing the Grounds all week and have run it 6 times. We'll run it again tonight and see if we can finally beat it. Frustrating that if you fail you can't rez and reset for another attempt so you wind up wasting 2 hours. We've put about 12 hours or so into it so far.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I didn't think this was on live yet.
  6. SOE-MOD-04 Augur

Removed some posts. Please remember the initial post's directions:

Thanks.

~04
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Heh heh I just pictured an infinite regression of Prathuns getting quoted. :)
    PrathunEQ and Fenudir like this.
  8. Uxtalzon Augur

Edit: nevermind, had the wrong spell in mind. Durrrr!
  9. Tobin Augur

If you leave a HA with many hours left on the timer for more then 30 mins or so... The HA times out as an instance and you get the message "if you had a reason to go there" when trying to reenter the HA even if it has time let to go on. (Yes RL does cause you to need to go away for sometime.) - This is a long time "BUG" and not just with this patch. :)
  10. Tobin Augur

Still a bug... If you place a hot-keys window reshaped to 3x4 it will remember its position and works correct. However if you do the same thing to a hot-keys button bar that the buttons have been re-sized to 150%, when you log out the buttons will revert to a 2x6 matrix the next time you log in. :(
  11. Silv Augur

Arx Mentis Raid Event #2: Seems like the HP on the large golems was inadvertently decreased several fold for who knows what reason (wasn't in the patch notes for sure) ... why? Compared to before this last patch, the change actually makes the raid harder. It's still completely doable but there was 0 reason to stealth change this. If you didn't "change" this on purpose then something you did caused an alteration.
    Ferry-Tunare likes this.
  12. Tobin Augur

Here's an oldie but a goodie... The group member's merc offered me a 50% rez and it is a 100th level merc... Like A fool I assumed that I was getting the 96% and said yes. - This bug has been around for a LONG time - FIX IT :mad:
    Ferry-Tunare and Silv like this.
  13. Silv Augur

I think this actually happened to me the other day except it was even less than 50%! I know it wasn't 96% because I specifically remember being annoyed and declining it :mad:
    Tobin likes this.
  14. fortuneteller Augur

Arx Mentis raid 1:

Nice that there is now AE messages about emotes. But they look like they not completed correct.

Example the claws thing: !Name ....
    The npc when casting the pillar: xxx_XXX_xxx ......
    Silv likes this.
  15. Yinnie the Pink Elder

Arx Mentis raid 3, is laggy as hell now you have added fog to the room, also gave me a splitting headache trying to see where the skellys and the blob was.

Why change what wasn't broken?
  16. Deillusional Augur

Event 2 is fine. Didn't like the coloured emotes though.
  17. Deillusional Augur

On all arx events, it seemed the extra spells stopped a loot we only got one visible armour piece per event in the entire raid, when we normally get doubles previously.
    Xeladom and Fenudir like this.
  18. Deillusional Augur

It was fine for us yesterday, killed it with zero deaths, and one tanked it from start to the end. It's a lot easier to tank than attempt to kite.
  19. Silv Augur

I said it was still beatable if you adjust your strat. The point was that there was a change for no reason. Perhaps the way you do the event is different and you wouldn't notice. I don't know. I've talked to multiple people now in other guilds who had a similar experience with the HP so don't think that just because it's "fine" for you that nothing happened.

We had double armor drops tonight with the increased spells. You got unlucky.
  20. Tobin Augur

This is a note to everyone... Don't trust your merc - It's out to get you. :D

No - really we need an "Old Bug" sticky on this forum so we can keep track of these annoying bugs in the game and get them fixed

EDIT: I logged of with 64% into level 103 and when I came on today I was at 69% into the level. Did someone sneak me a fix to my exp. I'll probably never know but thanks.
    Lisandra likes this.