Update Bugs 02/25/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Sostenes Augur

Chef Denrun (Baking Merchant) now carries a BUNCH of non baking items (they are not items that have been sold to him and now appear in his inventory), he has unlimited amount of coals, molds, and other smith supplies.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Finally found my missing fletching items on the smithing vendor the other side of the zone..............can we get this stuff put back where it should be please? :eek:
    Caell and Aanuvane like this.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Birthday stout on the Baking vendor in pok is not listed as a tradeskill item.....wrong vendor or missing its tag?
  4. guado Augur

Used for absolutely nothing, according to zam and EQR.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Why is there a planar sewing kit, taxidermy kit and a planar fletching kit on the smithing vendor.....

Aanuvane and Fenudir like this.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Might want to look at Loran Thu`Leth inventory, it appears he has a lot of items for sale which before yesterdays patch was dropped only, these are items not sold to him well has --- where the amount usually is if they are sold to him.
    Barton likes this.
  7. Vanrau Augur

Old bug. The run speed in original old world zones is much slower than newer expansion zones.
  8. smash Augur

Commander Gorok (last years anniv mission in PoWar) is up on AB server
  9. Prathun Developer

The PoWar mission "War Games" kicked off on 2/25 and will run for 6 weeks. Enjoy!
    Lisandra and Ferry-Tunare like this.
  10. Prathun Developer

We'll be taking a look at vendor tradeskill item distribution in PoK within the next few days. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(
    Nniki, Caell, Hiladdar and 5 others like this.
  11. smash Augur

Why is that ? Was it not so that ALL the anniversery stuff was coming all out at the same time, not over time, I think I read that
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thank you. :)
  13. Fenudir Augur

Don't take this the wrong way but shouldn't you have done that BEFORE pushing the update to the live servers?
  14. Kravitz Augur

Well the problem is not the distribution per se, I don't mind all the pottery items being on one vendor myself. But the fact that it takes awhile to populate what the merchant is selling is rather annoying. This also might be the cause of the massive lag in PoK since the patch. I'd say the best solution is to revert it back to the original merchants, even though it will involve more running around to different merchants, the time to populate of the merchant goods list is more annoying then running around to the merchants:D

This may not seem annoying if you only need to pull up the merchant window once, but if you have to do it multiple times within a few minutes its super annoying. And tradeskillers have to do that quite often , buy some stuff of 1 merchant run to another to get something, then run back to the same merchant to get something, but then waiting for the list to populate again, rines and repeat.
    Caell, Aanuvane and Hiladdar like this.
  15. smash Augur

I agree that there is massive lag when visiting the vendors. There some you have to wait 5-10-15-20 secs b4 you able to select the item you want. Because of the scrolling.

Would seriously suggest that you revert the changes in PoK, to what they were b4 the patch.

I liked how it was b4, I knew where to run. Here I am clueless. Also there is going to be too much persons at the same few npc, and some persons are actually using mounts and such and can kind of block some. B4 it was possible to run to another npc and get your stuff.

Was the reason for the change bcause of too many npc in PoK, or players feedback ?
    Caell and Aanuvane like this.
  16. Kravitz Augur

Well any change is going to cause some upheavel, I don't mind that they changed it to 1 merchant holds all philosophy , just will take getting used too. That I don't have any issue with but when it takes 30 secs to populate the merchant list, then you have to reuse the merchant 1 minute later and wait for the list to populate again, that becomes rather frustrating, Right now its take me 10 minutes to do a combine I would have done in 2-3 minutes, and that is just a 1 step combine, this is super frustrating when you have to do 30-40 combines involving various merchants, spend basically 3-4 hours wasting your time online.

One option to solve the issue besides reverting is to set them up on the same system as the loyalty vendors or the armor merchants in recent expansions. Those vendors the list populates instantly. I am all for the "1 vendor holds all" philosophy but please solve the auto population issue.
  17. Prathun Developer

I think you're referring to this quote:
  18. Crystilla Augur

Hate to say he's probably referring to the Twitch Stream you had on February 18 where it was stated that the events would come on a regular schedule instead of last year's 'content' schedule.
  19. Sostenes Augur

"CHEF" Denrun has the following:
    Anthracite Coal 99pp 5gp 3sp 9cp
    Basic Blacksmithing 1gp 4cp
    Bituminous Coal 131pp 3sp 9cp
    Black Nitrous Coal 32pp 6gp 2cp
    Breastplate Template Mold 1gp 4cp
    Brimstone Coal 196pp 6gp 6sp 4cp
    Brown Coal 2pp 4gp 1sp 4cp
    Brown Nitrous Coal 18pp 1gp 6sp 4cp
    Chainmail Arms Template Pattern 1gp 4cp
    Chainmail Belt Template Pattern 1gp 4cp
    Chainmail Boots Template Pattern 1gp 4cp
    Chainmail Bracer Template Pattern 1gp 4cp
    Chainmail Chestguard Template Pattern 1gp 4cp
    Chainmail Cloak Template Pattern 1gp 4cp
    Chainmail Coif Template Pattern 1gp 4cp
    Chainmail Collar Template Pattern 1gp 4cp
    Chainmail Faceguard Template Pattern 1gp 4cp
    Chainmail Gloves Template Pattern 1gp 4cp
    Chainmail Legplates Template Pattern 1gp 4cp
    Chainmail Spaulders Template Pattern 1gp 4cp
    Charged Coal 262pp 2gp 8sp 9cp
    Crude Coal 1gp 4cp
    Dark Brown Coal 23pp 4gp 1sp 4cp
    Dull Black Coal 12pp 9gp 1sp 4cp
    Lantern Casing Mold 1gp 5sp 2cp
    Lustrous Black Coal 49pp 6gp 6sp 4cp
    Metal Tempering Chemicals 1gp 4cp
    Metallic Foil 9gp 4sp 4cp
    Natural Coal 4gp 4sp 6cp
    Nitrous Coal 5pp 3sp 9cp
    Plate Belt Template Mold 1gp 4cp
    Plate Boot Template Mold 1gp 4cp
    Plate Bracer Template Mold 1gp 4cp
    Plate Cloak Template Mold 1gp 4cp
    Plate Gauntlet Template Mold 1gp 4cp
    Plate Gorget Template Mold 1gp 4cp
    Plate Greaves Template Mold 1gp 4cp
    Plate Helm Template Mold 1gp 4cp
    Plate Pauldron Template Mold 1gp 4cp
    Plate Vambrace Template Mold 1gp 4cp
    Plate Visor Template Mold 1gp 4cp
    Purified Coal 262pp 2gp 8sp 9cp
    Shiny Coal 262pp 2gp 8sp 9cp
    Sorin's Tasty Kills 5gp 2sp 4cp
    Sorin's Treats on the Go 5gp 2sp 4cp
    Standing Legs Mold 1gp 5sp 7cp
    Sulfurous Coal 1pp 1gp 2cp
    Toluene Coal 65pp 4gp 1sp 4cp
  20. Iila Augur

Those are very creative baking molds.

The coal is to heat up ovens, of course.

And the metal tempering chemicals are there because he's trying out some modernist cuisine.
    Deillusional and Oxgoad like this.