Update Bugs 01/21/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Feedme New Member

In speaking to some others using august armor they have had no effect of loss of augs in their august armor. Witch leads me to believe the aug vanish on ogre bst august bloodpact line armor is something unrelated to the lvl text change and purely something to do with the correction of bst and zerk itemization on raid aug .But that doesn't explain why my augs in slot 7 and 16 disapeared or even the slot 17 aug. Corrections would be corrections not deletions.

4 august bloodpact armor peices were in my bags rather then on character with all aug slots blanked on log in.Not cool logging in to 4 slots of your armor being rendered useless and 12 augs magicly gone.
  2. JChan Developer

A fix for this will be in the next scheduled update. In the meantime, when all clients are closed you can edit your eqclient.ini file to make it disappear / appear.

In the eqclient.ini file in your client directory, look for "Netstat" and set that to TRUE or FALSE. TRUE if you want it to appear and FALSE if you want it to disappear.
  3. Edrick Augur

Seconding this. My Farrum Ventus, Hastaduria, and Mactabli don't have them either. I assume all the Arx Mentis raid weapons lost their particle effects.
  4. Silv Augur

^and a third- Magna Fulgia is also lacking particle effects now.
  5. Edrick Augur

Someone just linked me the achievement Destroyer of the Praetor, where they had 15/15 keys clicked. But the achievement wasn't oranged, ie it wasn't unlocked, and the reward wasn't given out. When you get 15/15 keys, you're supposed to get it unlocked. If this is the same for all the Arx progression achievements, that means its going to be impossible to flag people, since progression achievements like Storm the Citadel (Raid) require key clicks too.

This patch is a mess.
    Dibab likes this.
  6. Render New Member

7. Lonene New Member

Mercenary Ac is bugged for any player character over level 100. Yes the HP went up by 10% but the ac was cut in half. Already sent bug report in game about this issue. Level 101 cleric ac is normally 6400 and now its showing 3817 after buffs apply. checked all 4 merc types and seen same issue. This is really bad for those that use the tank merc. has my level 101 tank merc is at 3900 ac after buffs.Its a good thing I don't need to use the tank merc. anyone needing to use the tank is not going to be happy.
  8. Lonene New Member

Check with a friend my mine that is still level 100. His merc's showed correct ac and hp for a level 100 merc.
  9. Riou EQResource

AC going down post level 100 is intended
  10. Lonene New Member

doesn't say anything about nerfing ac in the notes. sigh........... why nerf it that already have crappy ac compared to a player character to begin with. I doubt nerfing it by half ac is "intended"
  11. Silv Augur

This change happened with the launch of TDS, it's nothing new and wasn't introduced with this patch and yes, it was completely intended.

I actually didn't see the 10% HP increase but I forgot to take my before and after screenshots of merc stats so I can't say for sure :)
  12. Lonene New Member

well reason I was saying that is I was pretty sure I looked last night at merc stats and I have been level 101 for several days now and saw the ac at 6k but maybe not. I pretty certain of that. but after looking around on the net I did see posts about ac nerf across the board on merc's over 101. I don't really see why they did this as merc's are so under gear. They don't even come up to par on group geared players its pathetic and this is prenerfed. My SK tank at level 100 had way more ac (8800 group geared) self buffed then a buddy of mine that 2 boxes a shaman + ranger both 100 and cleric merc and tank merc and the tank merc after shaman and cleric buffs and also has level 100 merc tank gear only had 7500 ac tops and he could barely do missions. and some missions couldn't do at all. Pretty stupid of Seo to nerf that. Doesn't even make sense period.
  13. Crystilla Augur

If you're truly interested, I'd suggest reading the Dev post where they explained what they did and why. But a quick summary:

a) Mercenary AC does not work the same as players; so a 8800 AC on your SK buddy would not translate to 8800 AC on a mercenary tank. They use different formulas.
    b) Tank mercs weren't getting hit for high DI's very often; it was an error and they needed to make the tank mercs more realistic.
    c) When they lowered AC, they adjusted other things like avoidance, etc. to compensate a bit. What you get now is a tank merc who will take spikier damage than they did before but avoids a bit more often.
  14. Ploww Lorekeeper

I finished this achievement the other night. Or did I?

[IMG]
  15. guado Augur

Aw man what a horrible bug. Looks like they should reset the x250 currency achievements for those that have them completed. Or, add a quest that [removes] the achievement, so we can get another chunk of currency. Since the drop tables have been decreased...
  16. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I don't think the actual zone permissions use the achievement as a check. So test it and you may be able to go into the restricted areas of the zone.

The achievement not updating... I will forward on.
  17. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I have let the art team know about this.
  18. Fleeting Augur

idk if this has been touched on but mages cant give armor to pets because of Race:None on the armor so pets returns it or it could be for some other reason but cant give new armor to new pets weps work though so yeh its not race related maybe just a bug ( wont go on Earth / Air pets )
  19. segap Augur

Because they come summoned with armor and if you're not giving them something better (higher AC per slot), they won't equip it and thus won't accept it?
  20. Vanrau Augur

This isn't a new bug, however it is a bug. My guild has had issues with getting achievements, currency etc... from raid wins, sporadic people in the raid, expedition not getting anything. Mainly first time kills with a full raid.