Update Bugs 01/21/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Ploww Lorekeeper

I have not tried zoning in yet but /key only shows citadel access.
  2. Runner New Member

Bug with pet armor/heirlooms for Mage pets.
    From Thalassic Plate i can only give the pet Thalassic Plate Bracers, but no other armor part from Thalassic Plate
    From Thalassic Armaments i can give Thalassic Fireblade (Did not test any other weapons)
    From Antius' Heirlooms i can give Linked Bracelet, Gold Ring, Ridged Earhoop and Jade Bracelet but not Satin Choker and Woven Shawl
    The pet also do not accept Visor of Gobeker

Also tryed the pet in combat vs an suspended pet equiped before patch, and there is a notably difference in what the pet can handle the pet that do not accept armor drops like a stone...

Pet: Convocation of Air
    Pet focus: Enhanced Minion XVII
  3. Zentara Augur

I can confirm all of this with the manaforged armor sets, with a level 94 (RK21) earth pet + Twitching Snood EM.

I was able to give aggro blades instead of attempting Fire blades, but the rest happened exactly as described.
  4. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Post patch the ranger spells Blusterbolt and Flusterbolt are being resisted like the dickens. IIRC every resist lead to the mob warping on top of me as these spells can have happen.
  5. sojero One hit wonder

Last night during Glimpse raid he was dropping Dougs instead of oozes for the 3rd phase, was amusing, but killed a lot of tanks cause they were looking for oozes, but we had a ton o' Dougs!
  6. ModRanger Lorekeeper

7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We checked this and cold not reproduce it. We did get the following comment from our code team: "Did the person wait a while after zoning and then it eventually completed? (Achievement's don't always complete immediately on live servers due to the queueing process.)"
    so... is your achievement now complete?
  8. Ploww Lorekeeper

My achievement did not complete and its been a full day, but a GM did give me credit for other one (16/16 keys) and gave me currency. Going to wait on next key to see if that possibly updates it
  9. Stell_CT Elder

The illusion from Druid wolf forms now result in the player or merc eating their weapons instead of just no weapon graphic at all.
  10. Angahran Augur

Not really a bug as such, or maybe it is...
    When the 'auto off tribute' feature was added it does not work for 'trophy tribute'.
    Also the /tribute command only lists personal and guild.

Can we please get the auto off feature to turn off trophy tribute and the /tribute command to accept 'trophy' and 'guild trophy' (maybe also an 'all' option too?)

Thanks.
  11. Angahran Augur

Getting 'you have failed to taunt your target' when using 'Unflinching Acrimony', 'Mindless Hatred' and 'Ageless Enmity'.
  12. svann Augur

Still getting crashing while zoning even after setting memory to minimum. Seems to have no effect except to make graphics load slower on a successful zone. Its not just degmar or tds either. Got it just now zoning into 4th gate.
  13. Fenudir Augur

Talisman of the Doomscale RK III is still giving RK I of Mammoth's Force and Preeminent Foresight.
  14. Zako New Member

My shaman's pet has a flaming sword sticking out of his mouth, kind of funny looking at frst but will get old quick.
  15. Ratbo Peep Augur

Agreed.
    Not quite 100% resist, but close. (with very bad results)
    Rangers all talking about this in the Veteran's Lounge too.
    -Rat
  16. Randragon Augur

Blusterbolt and Flusterbolt is fubar'ed.
    As Ratbo said, not quite 100% resist but some odd situations going on with it.

Lovely to have Raid Mobs warp right back to you as you try to position some mobs.

Please look into this to see if those two abilities are broke or were somehow changed when they tried to fix the resist checks etc.
  17. Vran New Member

Berserker here. When I get too close to the humanoid I am fighting, I swing through the body and get messages that I have struck through my opponents defenses. If I back off it goes away. Problem with is in tight area's I have to get close to be behind the mob.
  18. Ruven_BB Augur

Blusterbolt and Flusterbolt resists increased substantially since patch. At the current resist rates used more for emergencies than a tool that has been our best crowd control tool.

Ruven
  19. guado Augur

I don't know how or why, it has nothing to do with Tribute Auto Off on Logout, but my TROPHY tribute keeps turning itself on randomly!!! This is very frustrating, since it is not on the primary tab, it often goes for multiple cycles before noticing that I have extra heal amount and spell damage without a powersource.

Don't know how to reproduce the problem other than having tribute and trophies off, zone and play the game, look back at the tribute window to find the Trophy ON, when I did no such thing...
  20. Brudal Augur

The parameters are in game:

/tribute personal on/off
    /tribute guild on/off
    /trophy personal on/off
    /trophy guild on/off