Update Bugs 01/21/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Greyowl Augur

Same goes for Bst wolf pets.
  2. roguerunner Augur

This might be interesting, but mobs in Heart of Fear are dropping Ethernere Diamond. Pretty sure they shouldn't be as that's for CotF mobs.
  3. JChan Developer

The fix for this is currently slated for the next scheduled update. Thanks for the report.
    Lisandra and Dzarn like this.
  4. Kiillz Augur

idk i kinda dig fighting with a weapon in my mouth in wolf form.
  5. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Add a mutton leg ornament and you're totally in business.
    Lisandra and Kiillz like this.
  6. guado Augur

Lisandra likes this.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

In the Void raid - The Journey Home

Zebuxoruk is using an exploit he is no longer carrying a sickle, but is still managing to damage players by twirling and spinning a sickle!
  8. Garshok Augur

I'd be kind of worried if it caught on, though.

[IMG]
    Kiillz and Lisandra like this.
  9. Angahran Augur

You couldn't sneak in a fix that also makes all wolves teeny tiny could you ?
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Hrm. That is definitely odd as we do not see anything off with it. And we cannot duplicate the bug. I am not sure what to say at this point. Go ahead and send me a PM with your station account, server, and character in question. Do NOT send me a password, it is a bad habit and I won't need it anyway :)

there is actually not much that I can do on this. I keep removing sharks as I find problem ones (removal is unfortunately my only real option.) Unfortunately it is almost impossible to find these problem ones from a random report on the forums :/ a /bug with the shark targeted is much more useful because it sends NPC info, that is normally invisible to players, with the bug report.
    Oxgoad and Lisandra like this.
  11. Kallitank Elder

Warlords Tenacity isn't working for any warrior in my guild... It says it's not a ability that can be activated.
  12. Koryu Professional Roadkill

On which server? I was just able to use mine, raised my HP cap and healed myself.
  13. Kallitank Elder

Test server...someone said it might have to do with the auto-grant. Is this an intentional punishment for using it , or is it a mistake?
  14. svann Augur

IDK if this is a new bug, but the spam from someone with Call of Gloomhaze RKII or Darkside RKII on them is being chat window filtered by Spells/Mine. That is, if Im standing near someone with those going their spam is going to the window thats just supposed to have my spells and a few other things I want to see.
  15. Inagaki Elder

"Doug" report - the following is appearing as Doug on live server as of today.

Chardok B (Halls of Betrayal):
    "a sarnak ghost" for sure and some other undead mobs as well
    Dzarn likes this.
  16. Velnarin Lorekeeper

I'm not sure when it started since I've been away from the game for awhile but all Drakkin are displaying, to other players, as red Drakkin (followers of Atathus). Seems more Draton'ra's style to be stealing followers! Not that he could with the whole blood thing---erm, nevermind.

- This occurs even with Drakkin who cannot follow Atathus.
    - The player sees themselves correctly but others see them as being red.
    - Attempting to change the hair color temporarily, for some but not all colors, causes the Drakkin's 'real colors to shine through' and display to others correctly. ;) Unfortunately, as soon as the player zones they're red again.
    - This is not affecting NPC Drakkin at least.

Redheads are great but they're taking over the world! Save us!
  17. Silv Augur

Legion of Lucem Rk. II is overwriting Legion of Lucem Rk. III even though Rk. III provides more protection.

There also appears to be an issue with SPA 161. It appears stacking is broken with SPA 161 on Geomantra as it's overwriting Enchanter spellshield (also SPA 161) as both are in slot 1. Perhaps moving Geomantra's SPA to one of the multiple other slots would fix this horrific tragedy. :)
    RPoo and Xeladom like this.
  18. Waldagar Augur

Bard's AA Dissonant Chord does not work. When you attempt to activate the AA you get no message and the cleric merc continues to get eaten by the mob.
  19. Bart Journeyman

I have 3 accounts I play, and for the 3rd time in a row a merc on one of my accounts does not seem to zone, not die, but not there. the fix i have to do is log out and log back in to get the merc back. nothing ever happens to the other 2 accounts mercs, just the one. also it seems to happen most when zoning into Hills of Shade. this started after last patch.
  20. Uuvin Augur

hey Bart, that used to happen to clerics and enchanters a lot when they had both auras up. is that bug coming back?