Unable to log in

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by SaryrnIronic, Oct 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephen51 Augur

Just to add my voice - I'm timing out on log in to servers.
  2. bloodbeard Elder

At home sick today... slept until now... I waaant my MT... SO... DBG!
  3. Exaaver Lorekeeper

I ran over my dog in the driveway because I raced home to play and now that isn't even an option... YOU killed my dog...
    ConsentRevoked, Vexn, Aaluff and 3 others like this.
  4. Son of Athyrons New Member

Same here, the launcher runs just fine, but then I get a server timed out. Also of note, instead of a full screen I get a little 5 inch by 5 inch (give or take) screen on the left upper side of my monitor. I got the launcher to verify my game files, which were up to date and I rebooted my computer. Not a connectivity issue on this side because I can reach other sites in the states.
    Exaaver likes this.
  5. aryk New Member

Still getting timed out myself. But I spoke to an RL friend who got on after several time outs. He said no one else is on Povar.
    Chanteren and kharmelion like this.
  6. Evilwon New Member

Yup, same here. All I get is `time out message` on both accounts and also my brother is having the same problem with his accounts.
    Chanteren likes this.
  7. sula Augur

all i get, every time i try to log in, is error timeout. i deleted the launcher cache, then validated files again. then i got "a connection to the server could not be reached. please check your internet connection to make sure you are on line. if the problem persists, please check our network status and scheduled downtime pages for updates. if the problem persists, please use our help link for further assistance."

well, i have an internet connection so i am hoping you are able to get it fixed sometime today. guess i will go play eq2 for awhile.
    Chanteren likes this.
  8. bloodbeard Elder

I got past the timeout error but then got a Network Connection error and locked up on the old login screen.
  9. Photo New Member

has any one been on to say any thing?
    Exaaver likes this.
  10. Exaaver Lorekeeper

birdsong_pawn said:
    “I still can't log in. I get the "You have been disconnected" message after clicking "Play Everquest" or "Quick connect to last server" at the server select screen.”

Fake news

https://www.daybreakgames.com/status#eq

Coirnav - Live
    2 minutes ago

EverQuest‏Verified account @everquest 50m 50 minutes ago
    Servers are now unlocked and ready for play! Thank you for your patience, and we'll see you in Norrath.
  11. Dragon Jockey Lorekeeper

...a connection to the server could not be reached...
  12. Leric New Member

Cannot log in either. Click Play from the launchpad and a few seconds later I get timed out. I have tried 3 different PCs on 4 different accounts, all the same result.
    ConsentRevoked likes this.
  13. Soulfiend New Member

sorry, all my fault. I had a day off and was looking forward to playing
  14. Rekni New Member

After an hour of time out i now get the can not log in message...
  15. svann Augur

A connection to the server could not be reached....
    ConsentRevoked and Chanteren like this.
  16. Gotn New Member

Did we somehow merge into WOW? Tuesdays and downtime are usually their thing.
  17. Rekni New Member

Woot 26 ppl logged on AB server so it s a global pb !
  18. Slackmage Apprentice

How can you still have a company and be horrible at everything you do AND horrible about informing the customers why you suck at it?
    Ladyravenrose and Exaaver like this.
  19. Metanis Bad Company

Because EQ is the golden goose and no matter how hard they try they can't quite kill the beast?
  20. Exaaver Lorekeeper

I GOT IN I GOT IN
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.