Unable to log in

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by SaryrnIronic, Oct 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaryrnIronic New Member

So, servers all went down, were locked, then came back. Was able to log on to one account, but now can't log on with any others, including the one that was logged on before (yes, I camped that char out).
  2. SaryrnIronic New Member

...And your "edit post" feature, she no work, so to correct my wording...

So, servers all went down, were locked, then came back. Was able to log on to one account, but couldn't with any others, and now, having camped out on the one with which I WAS able to log in, I can't log in with that one any more either.
  3. maxwell Lorekeeper

Same cannot log in, I thought I was the only one for I see servers are green, and no one posted a problem. Now I know not crazy.
  4. Presul New Member

Stuck at logging in to server. Occasionally get a timeout. My session was disconnected earlier and it booted me out of the game. Guessing there is some server issues this morning.
  5. birdsong_pawn Augur

I still can't log in. I get the "You have been disconnected" message after clicking "Play Everquest" or "Quick connect to last server" at the server select screen.
  6. Hludwolf Developer

I am not seeing this issue. Is anyone else seeing it?

FYI: There was a hardware error this morning which caused the worlds to time out.
  7. birdsong_pawn Augur

I'm still having this problem as of a few minutes ago.
  8. Taliesn New Member

If you're using a third party app for windowing, etc. you need run the EQ launcher so it can update the client. THEN you can login normally using your preferred method. I had the same issue and this resolved - as it usually does when this occurs.
  9. Tazan New Member

Not using a third party program just in windows mode on my pc - can't log in more than one account. Keep getting error message and when I try to re-enter info it just freezes there.
  10. Blendar Journeyman

I still can't login either - timed out every time. Using official current EQ launcher. Three different accounts, can't log in on any.
  11. Findawenye Journeyman

Same here. Thought I was typing my password wrong, but I obviously know it.
  12. Hober Journeyman

Getting the time out error as well.
    Chanteren likes this.
  13. mattie diesel Journeyman

this is definitely happening... doesn't take more than 50 ppl to say it to be likely true..
  14. haaaalp Augur

There was no patch it was maintenance. So, theres not a single file that got added/updated..........

People on the EQ forums and Twitter are all getting the same error.
  15. Trumpton New Member

Also can't log in. And 30+ guildmates on discord also saying they can't log in.
  16. Leshy New Member

Same timeout error, cannot log in even though it says servers are up.
  17. Exaaver Lorekeeper

Game does not work timeout every single time
  18. Eckish Lorekeeper

It does seem intermittent, though. One account was able to get in after a few tries. My other account can't even get to server select.
  19. Medtech New Member

So has anyone been able to log in yet or all just getting timed out error?
  20. mattie diesel Journeyman

the vast majority of us getting this error do not use third party software to run our game, period. Natural client, natural launcher. Nobody said nothing about timeout errors this morning (unless there was a little thread I missed?), just that the server was going down for maintenance for 2 hours. Now suddenly everyone has a timeout error. 7 hours later.
    Chanteren, sula and Exaaver like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.