True Box

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tyrial, Mar 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vashnoob Lorekeeper

Clearly you have to poke your head through their monitor to see.
  2. Vashnoob Lorekeeper

Yeah he went to agnarr, and finally got banned for RMT. Apparently posting pictures of your computer setup on your red - guides PL thread for $ and then posting that same setup on agnarr reddit and other gaming forums is a dumb idea. at least his setup was legit
  3. OldMan New Member

Same here,
    I am a returning player with a 3 year old daughter and a wife that isn't a gamer.
    I play when I can but it can be interrupted/stopped at any second so grouping isn't a great option for me. I box two toons, one on my desktop and one on this laptop.
    I do it so that I can camp out or ranger gate out if I have to and not worry about screwing up a group by having to leave "now". I am starting fresh on the new server and loving it. I can log in for 10 minutes or two hours and not have to worry about someone else. I will level very slowly but that is fine for me. I will join a relaxed guild at some point but until then I can still log in for my moment of fun.
    I see some people who are boxing a full group and that is fine with me, I may wind up buying a krono if I want to buy something that I can't camp but that is also fine. It is just part of playing a game that I love and realizing that, just like life, I don't need to worry about other people and what they are doing unless they are griefing me. They can box a group or a raid and it won't really affect me at all. More power to them.
  4. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

lol
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  5. Machentoo Augur

Right, you aren't accusing us of being krono farmers though. You never said such a thing.
  6. Accipiter Old Timer

Uh... that was my point. In case you missed it, let me state it unequivocally:

What you call krono farmers are likely just people playing the game.
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  7. Pikallo Augur

When compared with the other hundreds of True Box threads with the same regurgitated content that are inevitably created for each new TLP, I'd have to rate this one about a 4/10. You guys can do better.
  8. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Daybreak is either unable and/or unwilling to detect people going against their True Box vision on these new TLPs. This is something you have to accept, that there will be people that freely run stealthy virtual machines and active third party program compiles on these servers, even though they are advertised otherwise.

This will likely unfortunately not change either, as these are subscribers they would ultimately lose. This cuts into their profits two fold: by devoting resources to detect/investigating, and then actually disciplining those subscribing individuals by exiling them from game.
  9. Vashnoob Lorekeeper

As someone said each new truebox server people become more and more aware how to box on it. Phinigel barely saw any boxers the first few expansions.
  10. Febb Augur

Hire someone to help out? Have you ever taken care of a child with special needs? It costs way more to hire people to help out in a home than it does to pay for some cheap computer hardware. But please give us your expert advice, I'm sure you have it all figured out.
  11. code-zero Augur

People keep saying "Krono farmer" like it's some sort of bad thing. You'd not even have all these TLP servers if it weren't for Krono so I suggest in the future when you think that you see a boxed crew of "Krono farmers" that you send them all a /tell thanking them for providing their continued support for the game through their efforts and let CS for Daybreak worry about whether or not they might be violating something or the other
  12. BigHurb New Member

The truth is out there

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. Machentoo Augur

Did anyone ever deny that there are boxers on the server?

Way to uncover this mystery which has been hidden all this time.
  14. jeskola pheerie

Aww crap, i agree with brunt.
  15. jeskola pheerie

4gb ram on a pentium 4 in 2000? It was more like 64mb. 128mb if you were ballin.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  16. jeskola pheerie

[IMG]
  17. Ramboni New Member

The level of stupidity in this thread is outstanding. The Dev post did not help, at all.
  18. HoodenShuklak Augur

Imagine there's no krono
    No hell below us...
  19. Turinbar Augur

No one cares...really this is a losing battle. DBG has a sale on 5 and 10 packs of KRONO atm. They are facilitating and encouraging krono for items markets. This is the last gasp before they probably sell the franchise to some other entity. Cornaiv coming out so suddenly should have been a clue that there is some shortfall and they needed plan B asap. Maybe retail sales didn't go so well, maybe the sub base has dropped to precipitously low levels and the game won't be on a paying basis much longer. Who knows. Krono farming and the item <--> krono trade and all the bad actors and toxic behavior it encourages and creates will be with us until they turn off the servers.
  20. skattabrainz Augur

I feel the frustration, but the great thing about the tlp servers is that they have the pickzone function.

Enough people camping g.e.b. in sol b? Another instance will open of sol b. Voila 6 more people can have a boot camp (pun intended)

Now I'd you think they are automating their play that's different. And bannable on ANY server.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.