The Vocal Minority

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Krysanth, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Zublak Augur

Who said I'm judging anyone? I don't know him or care if I ever do =P

All I am saying is when he comes here defending his guild against boxing accusations, it's pretty dumb. It's obvious they used them like crazy. They haven't now for close to a month, but it's because they don't need to now. But I never displayed any judgment on the poster.
  2. Eldrian Augur

Are you mad because they move faster than everyone else or because they won't play with you? What is it you are going for here?
  3. Krysanth Elder

When did we use boxes in our raids? When??? Were you there? I was. We didn't use boxes. If we did I wouldn't even care. Go look at our website and DKP site. Its all individual players.

You act like you know we boxed. You weren't there. You didn't raid with us. you don't know us and you aren't a member. How is it that you know sooo much about TL and our raiding strategies? What a joke.
  4. Elkay Augur

This argument is getting so old. When are people going to realize the people asking for change have ZERO desire to compete with you? That's why you never see us. We want us vs. content in a co-op fashion, not us vs. you in a DPS race. I'm so tired of having to stress that but people just not listening.
  5. blueblazer Journeyman

Pretty sure you confused "minority" with "majority."
  6. Zublak Augur

You know it's funny. When I mentioned that I had noticed their Magelo numbers on classes/levels some guy called me out as a "tinfoil". In which they had removed A LOT of members in a matter of a few weeks. It became apparent a lot of those were mages. It was obvious they were up to something. Then they try and hide their guild tag with some tool, another obvious sign of trying to cover up whatever. And now their GM makes a post in regards to it? Pretty much sheds some light as to why they removed the boxed toons, why they try and hide their tags via /anon or the "guild tool". I mean how low can you really sink? Is being #1 not enough? Is it TL's soul mission to just annoy and ruin other peoples gaming experience?

My assumption is they'll move most of these box toons over to LJ and try and monopolize content there as well. Guess we'll see what Thraka's big plan is!
  7. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

How is June 16th "so long"?
  8. MamaBear Elder

*snort* So true. :)
  9. Elkay Augur

I honestly hope this happens. If they can manage to disrupt another entire server, more fuel for the fire to get something done for people to be able to avoid these situations.
  10. taliefer Augur

for alot of their members, yes. many of their core membership got off on griefing people on Fippy. i dont suspect its changed very much.
    Artemis-Entreri likes this.
  11. Rhodz Augur

Ever notice how the corrupt always assume people are just flat incapable of seeing through the deceptive fog and get angry when it happens.
    Heh this forum is an education all in itself.
  12. Hateseeker Augur

Actually, I understood his plan to be a response to the poopsockers, i.e. "you're trying to force a rotation by poop socking so we're going to level up enough alts to put a raid force on every spawn point" (or, if not to literally park a raid on each spawn, then at least to level up one secondary raid force to hit other targets while our primary force is waiting to DPS race you at the end of the current sock). To be honest, I think that's a valid response to poop socking. The problem is this : Daybreak Game Company does not define "competition" and therefore does nothing to limit competition to such a defined scope. One guild races, so the other guild poop socks. Then the first guild responds by parking a full raid on every mob spawn point. Since Daybreak does absolutely NOTHING to limit the game to a defined method of competition, you really can't blame anyone, least of all TL, for engaging in the arms race.

This is the part that I don't get. Assuming the implication that you guys are planning to level up alt raids to park a raid on every mob (or to at least create a secondary raid force to use while the primary is forced to sock) is correct, is that really necessary for only being contested 10% of the time?
  13. Jamz Augur

So many conspiracy theories going on in this thread.
  14. Krysanth Elder

Zublak you are trying to hard. You have no proof nor any credibility to your claims. You are just spouting off nonsense in an attempt to make us look bad. Why would you do that? Why spread some rumor on the forums?

So what are we supposed to do? Allow every guild on the server to kill raid targets because??? Hold back our response to raid mobs when they pop just to give you and your guild a chance?

The raid mobs pop and we go kill it, pretty simple. Sometimes other guilds come too, and sometimes they even get a kill.

I'm not sure why people expect us to just give up on targets so that everyone can go kill them.
  15. Elkay Augur

Nope, kill them all you want. Just don't expect people to deal with the ridiculous DPS race rules. I'm waiting for a server with expedition-based raids or a permanent PoP lock before I'll be playing again. Until then, there's plenty of other games out there.
  16. Shalka Lorekeeper

Lmao, The "tinfoil hat" idea about them taking all there alts to lockjaw to lock down all the named over there actually makes sense. i bet that is exactly what they are going to do and kill the LJ experience for everyone who is gonna transfer over there to attempt to raid... If you really say you dont use bot toons on raids your flat out lying.. plain and simple.. everyone knows you do it even you know.. Ill personally be going to LJ to try and raid classic.. honestly this post Was a TL member Trolling all the other guilds stating how much fun there having locking down every named and having no class in the mean time
    Artemis-Entreri and Jaxarale01 like this.
  17. Finwen Augur

Does everyone remember when Daybreak said if we don't police ourselves there would be consequences? A threat that had the teeth of a 160 year old homeless person addicted to meth? Good times.
  18. Elkay Augur

Alan Rickman got trained and died, did you miss that?
  19. Sebbun Augur

This has always been the case in Everquest. There is a reason for this. No one wants to be the loser of waiting for a mob. It only takes a few times of losing before people become frustrated and burned out.

Since most of us have played this game in the past, we already know this. We aren't going to form a super guild to compete with you because we know what happens at that point. Most of us aren't playing to be frustrated.

Instance raid content, give me six months to compete and we can see who's gotten further in content. I promise it wouldn't be you any longer.
  20. Reece Lorekeeper

Yea? Where were you the first week of launch, you sure didn't get further in content then...