The Dead Halfling Society 3.0 - Lockjaw Progression Server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Miawolf, Aug 28, 2015.

1. phattoni Augur

Time on farm, god has dropped, drop in an app now. :D
  2. MTHDDS New Member

Sent in an app over two weeks ago, never got a response. Tried to contact people in game with no progress either. Bummer
  3. phattoni Augur

which character name did you app on? we currently have a few apps, i didnt see any new ones on the forums, and noone has been contacted that they know of.
  4. phattoni Augur

still recruiting, kodtaz/ikkinz on farm, uqua is coming up soon.

drop in an app.
  5. Grebyr Lorekeeper

@MTHDDS Sorry if noone has contacted you. I am the recruitment officer. The only outstanding app we show was a person looking to guild but had not even made characters yet on the server. If this is not you then something must of snafued. Feel free to send me, Boffin, a tell in game as I am on almost every evening from at least 5pm-12pm Pacific time.
  6. Grebhiker Lorekeeper

Looking for more raiders on Lockjaw!
    Currently we are looking for clerics, bards, shaman and wizards in high demand. All other classes but zerker are also open. No Zerkers (we got enough!)

We have blazed through Ikkinz Trials and Uqua without any challenges so hope to be up and farming Tacvi shortly. Quite a few people have been migrating to Lockjaw from Agnarr so feel free to come and join em!
  7. BlackVZ Lorekeeper

Bump, We are a great guild and have a bunch of great people. I have been playing EQ since about 2001 and most of my life was spent raiding on a PvP server. This is a new experience for me and im truly enjoying it. This guild treats people fairly, gets stuff done and helps you out whenever they can. The game has changed alot since I started and Ive been apart of many guilds. I randomly started on Lockjaw and this guild feels like a family, even if I have only known them for 4 months.

With that being said we have space for players of all levels, new to EQ(not alot) or seasoned veterans. Click on our site and see what we are all about!! Looking forward to seeing you all in game. Shoot a tell to Thunders if i'm online and I will direct you to the proper people to get you going.
  8. jeskola pheerie

Uqua and ink'tuta/noqufiel down multiple times with ease a few weeks into Gates of Discord. Come check us out.
  9. Grebyr Lorekeeper

We are actively seeking 6 high attendance raiders. This would fill out our raid force with 54 in GoD. If you want to raid 3 days a week, come join us. We are going through new content while also farming older stuff to help gear up our newest members.
  10. Gremin Augur

We need 1 cleric, 1 shaman, 1 mage, 1 druid, 1 warrior and 1 wizard to complete our 54 man roster. We will look at any application especially if high raid attendance.
  11. Gremin Augur

We are now in Tacvi, end zone of GoD expansion. Looking for any high attendance raiders. We raid Mon/Wed/Thurs 6pm to 9pm pacific.
  12. phattoni Augur

drop in an app now, tunat dies tonight, putting tacvi on farm status for DHS.

plane of time loot will be rotting soon, good time to drop in an app.
  13. phattoni Augur

We are seeking 1 warrior, 1 cleric, 1 Beastlord, 1 shaman, 1 druid, 2 mages and a wizard.

come join in tacvi, 1 of 2 guilds in tacvi on the server atm.
  14. Grebyr Lorekeeper

Lockjaw is alive and well. Two guilds in Tacvi and others progressing through GoD content.

DHS is recruiting raiders! We raid Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights from 6pm-9pm Pacific.
    In particular we are looking for a warrior, beastlord, shaman, mages and wizards. All levels welcome!

Check in with Boffin or other officers if you want to join or submit an app at deadhalflingsociety.com
  15. Grebyr Lorekeeper

Bump!
    Still looking for raiders! We have about 5-6 slots consistantly open and we would love to fill those with main characters. We welcome new people and will do our best to get you leveled quickly and start gearing you out. Weekly Tacvi and Time runs.
  16. jeskola pheerie

Are you looking for a solid raid guild on a server that has breached the expansion-locked wall of Agnarr, but is still at level 65? Are you looking for a server where the large majority of the playerbase among all guilds work together for long-term server health? Are you looking for a server where you can play more than one character on your work PC instead of actually working? If any of these criteria apply to you, Lockjaw is what you are looking for!
  17. jeskola pheerie

Come join us on Lockjaw, where you will have nice xp rates and no per-pc restrictions!
  18. Grebhiker Lorekeeper

We are still looking for a few more mains to fill out our 54 man raids! We would really love a beastlord, shaman, and wizard but all classes are welcome.

We are having fun and getting ready for OoW opening up in April. Come get geared up and ready to jump ahead to level 70!

Oh and leveling on Lockjaw is fast! So dust off that old toon or start one brand new!
  19. jeskola pheerie

No truebox, no box armies except for Harmless Brunt, and wayyyy faster xp rates. Come check us out!
  20. phattoni Augur

get in while level cap is still 65, raiding tacvi every weds(full clears), everything on farm status.