The Dead Halfling Society 3.0 - Lockjaw Progression Server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Miawolf, Aug 28, 2015.

1. jeskola pheerie

grats!
  2. jeskola pheerie

This guild is the bee's knees
  3. jeskola pheerie

this guild should be stickied on this forum
  4. PotterheadIII New Member

I am a returning player considering starting a new character and joining your guild. What classes do you need? I'm thinking either Shaman, Cleric, Shadow Knight, or any other class if you guys really need more of a specific class.
  5. Gremin Augur

Whatever you enjoy playing the most, honestly. We currently are flush with 8 warriors though. We have no consistent Rangers for raids. Send me a tell in game.
  6. Gremin Augur

We are still seeking players of any class but warrior as we have 8 of those!
  7. Brulia Elder

Greeting Gremin. Do you allow in non max level players? A couple friend and I have returned back to EQ. We were part of MiM until our guild left to restart on Phinny. At that point we all left and enjoyed some grim dawn.

As always the pull has brought us once again back to EQ. It's like an itch that never goes fully away.

We are all low 50's and getting back into it. However, we miss having a guild to play with. Not everyone is always on together and sometimes Lockjaw can feel, well a bit empty alone.

Would love to try DHS and see if we hopefully mesh well.

Thanks and sorry for the length.
  8. Gremin Augur

Yes, we take level 1s and work with them to see if they fit well with the guild. Feel free to drop me a line in game if you have any questions. Otherwise, register on our site and fill out an app each individually. Any questions you can ask here or any member can help.
  9. Brulia Elder

Thanks and thank you for the quick response.
  10. jeskola pheerie

11. Gremin Augur

Schedule changed to Mon Wed Thur at least until Luclin release.
  12. phattoni Augur

bump for the best guild on lockjaw.
    bodes likes this.
  13. Gremin Augur

We are doing some VP and ST keying. So if 55+ and interested pls drop Miia, Fudrassic, Leinenkugels, Cerevent, Aorthaf or Gremin a line.
  14. phattoni Augur

15. Gremin Augur

Always feels good when you can get a double AoW kill in one raid night....

DHS still seeks more main players of any class. We do not require a minimum level as we understand the challenges of a low pop server such as Lockjaw. We have around 12 mains currently levelling under our minimum raid lvl of 55.

We look forward to hearing from you.
  16. jeskola pheerie

After being in DHS Progression guilds 1.0 and 2.0, I was finally able to join DHS 3.0 on Lockjaw a couple weeks ago, and they have been super-supportive with assistance wherever I needed it. A+ guild. If you are looking for a home on a Progression server, I highly recommend DHS. Oh yeah double AOW kills and the like is pretty cool too...
  17. phattoni Augur

18. phattoni Augur

19. Gremin Augur

Current high needs are Bard, Cleric, Monk, Necro, Ranger, Rogue, SK, Shaman and Wizards.

We do take level 1's and we do put people in our guild as friends and family if your situation to raid isnt ideal at the time. We have converted a many friends/family to raiders over time.
  20. jeskola pheerie

1 month into my return to Everquest and DHS, and I couldn't be happier with this guild. They are very helpful and have many skilled players.