The Broken Mirror Expansion Pre-Orders AVAILABLE NOW!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Riou EQResource

The +10 key rings ON TOP of that feature (in collectors + the big one) is what should be character based, that part should indeed be account based (the base 10)
  2. fortuneteller Augur

A selling thing could be allow you to have an offline char + player on at same time
    Agrippa and DDgone like this.
  3. Ghubuk Augur

It says that the mercenary grants benefits in the new expansion. What are these benefits?
    lockjaws likes this.
  4. Spur1999 New Member

The pre-order page says in the list of claims: "Pre-Order Bonus: Shroud of the Bokon *Available to claim on Time-Locked Progression servers", yet I can't claim it on Lockjaw, what gives?
  5. Barbwarrior Augur

so when do we get the mount ;p
  6. Daivid Lorekeeper

It looks like Eq1 has made more of an effort in helping ppl group together for end game content. So it would seem anyway. More so then Eq2, I do believe I'll be moving over to eq1 this year.
  7. Mouse New Member

I didn't get a pre-order button so I still want to pre order. Also, I wonder if its the windows 10 that I'm clicking that link above and not getting all the graphics. Anyway, I need to sign up for the pre-order so I can do beta so please help me.
  8. lockjaws Augur

$35 for a 40-slot bag and 3 25% exp potions, ouch....
  9. Zezack Journeyman

You mofos better just buy this expansion and keep the game alive *stern voice*.

Lord Jaysus: surely I'm not be the only vet super stoked to have more content to chew over- and shoot, it's not a 'campaign'.... so there's that? And the oscillation from that uber new mount... hello!!!

Once I easily devour the content on beta, THEN I'll go grumble grumble grumble gloom and doom #standardprocedure #getalife

Thank you EQ (the dev team and the "leadership") for living (this far) through the haters!!!
  10. Dreadwolff New Member

Conversion rate for AUD on the big version is $20 more than current rates ,,,

Base - USD 35 --- AUD 54.70 --- (49.16)
    Collector - USD 90 --- AUD 140.68 -- (127.60)
    Premium - USD 140 --- AUD 218.84 -- (198.50)

I bought every expansion released to date they were good value , re thinking this one
    the value just isn't there ,,,,,

3 versions? ,,,,, the basic should of had collectors item list.

$220 for an expansion !!!!!!! ......RIP OFF !!!
  11. Jordis Augur

How long do we have to get in on the pre-order? I'm planning on getting the Collector's for my main account, but would prefer to wait until the 15th of October. I've gone through the announcements and forums but it's not immediately clear.
  12. Lynnia Augur

I haven't preordered at this point, but usually the /claim items don't show up until the expansion releases. This time they are apparently unlocking previous expansions upon preorder purchase, but /claim items may still be held until expansion release?
  13. DDgone New Member

You had said we were finally going to get to use our SC to pay for this expansion. Is that gone again?
    Motherlee, Yesterday at 7:19 PM

I was also wondering about this, I have been saving up my daybreak cash to pay for the new expansion, but when I go to pre-order it does not give the option...I sure hope they let us purchase it with SC/DB Cash.
  14. delfchen Lorekeeper

question .. what happened to "open BETA" ????
    all over the past years we were able to join beta via invite (as far as i remember members of top raidingguilds got them 1st) ... now we really have to buy the cat in the bag?
    and i am really sorry .. but the rewards for preordering are not convincing me, not after what we had been given in the past ..
  15. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Umm... the Base is 5 USD cheaper than the previous expansion was and gives pretty much just as any items with it. So sorry you don't like it. Similarly the CE gives pretty much the same number of items as the CE of the previous expansion gave for the same price. The cost of the PE that is above the CE is pretty much equal to the what the cost of the extra items it includes are; so you can't really say it is a rip off. You might not be willing to pay it. But they are priced no differently than previous years.

The Basic expansion has never had anything like CE number of items. At most an expansion's base edition MIGHT have given you a single item at best in the past and generally that required pre-ordering.
  16. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Any chance that we can get an answer about the following:
    So are we going to be able to use DBC to buy the pre-order or at least buy the expansion? On a related note if we are capable of using DBC to pay for the pre-order will we be able to pay part with DBC and the rest with actual money, or would we need to go all one or the other?

EQ has never had open Beta except for a few times in the last week of Beta and during Beta for staggered content.

Top raid guilds only got invites first way back in the day when the game was still very new. After that it was mostly the Devs would invite those people and guilds who best helped them, and those people were supplemented with people who applied to get into Beta with those people chosen at random.

Also all of the previous Betas have had Beta Access given out to people who have bought something, most regularly those who attended SOE Live and Fan Faire would regularly get access to the next Beta. This year, since there was no DBG Live event at which they could give all the attendees access to Beta, they are giving access to everyone who pre-orders TBM.

You don't want to pre-order it; don't. You will have just as much chance to get into Beta as you did in all the previous years.
    DDgone likes this.
  17. Ghubuk Augur

I would highly doubt they would allow DB cash to buy the new expansion. Who was it that said we would be able to?
  18. delfchen Lorekeeper

i got invites to BETA over the past years .... and Beta even started before one was able to preorder ...
  19. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

And?
  20. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Roshen, Windtalker, I forget who else. This was a while back though; so things may have changed, thus why it is being asked.
    DDgone and Motherlee like this.