The Broken Mirror Expansion Pre-Orders AVAILABLE NOW!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

Pre-orders for The Broken Mirror expansion are available NOW!

[IMG]

Pre-ordering gives players access to all previous content, access to beta (once the beta server is available), and a unique illusion item Shroud of the Bokon.

If you're looking to get expansion details, you can find out more about EverQuest: The Broken Mirror and pre-order here.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. anvil Elder

any chance of adding the box art painting to the standard edition??
  3. Vetplayer Elder

Very cool shrouds:)
    Landscaping looks interesting.

Thanks for the note. Roshen.
  4. Motherlee Augur

You had said we were finally going to get to use our SC to pay for this expansion. Is that gone again?
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and DDgone like this.
  5. TibalMurphy Elder

Those Npc remind me of the movie Book of Life...
  6. Thaane Cawdor New Member

You guys gotta add a Heroic Character to the Collector's Edition, and Premium Edition, like with The Darkened Sea. I may buy one of the better editions for my main, but if you want me to spend more than $31.50 for the other accounts, the value just isn't there right now. Another character slot would be nice too.
  7. strongbus Augur

I though with preordering you didn't try and take the money till the day it was lunched. in other words i can preorder but not pay till nov 18th. But I just tried to setup the preorder and it wanted to take the money right now.
  8. Sancus Augur

They're doing pre-orders differently this year. You get access to TDS immediately and beta as soon as it launches, but you have to pay up front.
  9. -wycca Augur

Does the illusion pre-order work with mounts?
  10. Riou EQResource

No
  11. Apoc Augur

When does beta start ?
  12. Xenthoxin New Member

Beta start date was said a few different ways in the twitch stream, but basically 2/3 through October. They are moving buildings atm so obviously they will need some time to setup so we can get in on it.
  13. Zamiam Augur

I'd like to know with the illusions that come with the new expansion will they be 1 hour illusions and 16+ hours for bards, ench and rogues or are you gonna make them 30min with a 2hour recast :p just curious cause we've been bait and switched before..
    also the new merc what special abilities does it have please I'd like to know some more details before i spend 90 to 135 bucks on my main account ..
    also like was said previously the standard edition needs some fluff if you expect me to buy it for my 3 other alt accounts.. thanks
    also the claimable items once per account like the clicky to broken mirror will that be Heirloomable same with the mount if the premium edition is ordered .. and the merc contract will it be 999 avail for all my toons on same account ? for 90 or 135 bucks it should be.. inquiring minds want to know thanks..
    Vetplayer, Motherlee and lockjaws like this.
  14. Grove Augur

Maybe this part sneaked into your query by accident, but just a reminder... varying merc appearances do not change what a merc can do.
  15. Barbwarrior Augur

do we get the pre order mount now? ;p
  16. Dalsina Lunrais

They said on the stream that you don't.
  17. beryon Augur

That's usually the case, but in the stream they mentioned that it'll have "special benefits" in the new expansion.
    lockjaws likes this.
  18. TheBearBelow New Member

I'm confused, is that 34.99$ for just the bag and potion pack for TLP servers? or is that the reward we get for buying the standard edition of the expansion *since* I play on a TLP server?
    lockjaws likes this.
  19. sojero One hit wonder

That is just for TLP nothing to do with the expansion. The expansion is separate, but since TLP only players don't need the expansion yet, they are throwing them a bone, trying to get up more sales
  20. fortuneteller Augur

What the site say:

Claimable once per account:
    Illusion Key Ring Feature*
    Pre-Order Bonus: Shroud of the Bokon*

About the keyring feature, the mouse over says that every char on your account get the illusion keyring feature with 10 slots.

At first I thought it was only 1 person WHO got it, since it say claimable once per account.