The Broken Mirror Expansion Pre-Orders AVAILABLE NOW!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Ghubuk Augur

I thought that was to get TDS?
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  2. delfchen Lorekeeper

in addition to my prevous post (yeah sorry i forgot the half ...

EDIT: 1st of all i did not preorder every single expansion and it did not affect any invitations send over for BETA ... in addition for the mood i am in atm .. take a look into the thread of AB's stability .. oh sry instability

maybe DB does not have the ressources blizzard does have ... but why the bloody hell are they not answering on issues/tickets (even if it was a .. "yes we got it, atm we have tons of stuff to be done") and all the other stuff that leads into this mood .. when they want to keep people they should start to improve their support instead of nerfing it down to hell

it is fact .. when more and more people are leaving or quit their subscription they loose more money, and atm it looks like that alot of AB's population is going to quit soon .. if the situation wont get better

maybe it is fact that Blizzard does have a bigger staff, but one can stand it with nice support and not killing support

one does not need to have more staff and more money then the competitors .. one needs good support and this has nothing to deal with mass of devs or any other people ...
    but atm this would lead to nowhere ...

i do not know if i am really going to buy the new add on or even keep my subscription .. for a game where support is ... well where one is left alone in the dark
    evlwarhed and Motherlee like this.
  3. Lily Augur

4. Lily Augur

Will there be a beta reward, and will we have to purchase something to be able to use it like TDS?
    Vetplayer likes this.
  5. Kattria Minx Augur

Hi Riou,

I'm still not clear on this. The illusion keyring is listed in the "Claimable once per account" section, yet the hover text says "Every character on your account will get a 10-slot key Ring to store illusions! You can add slots with marketplace items as you need them!"

Does this mean that once claimed on my account, all 50(ish) characters on my account will get this autogranted to them, but if I create NEW characters, I will have to buy illusion slots from the marketplace?
  6. Ghubuk Augur

If I am reading it properly, it looks like the expansion grants all accounts 10 slot keyring as a feature for any character you have or make on that account. If you want a character to have more than 10 slots, you would need to buy extra slots. This would seem to be similar to how mercs work.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  7. Kattria Minx Augur

OK, so you think it'll show up in the /claim window like the merc chest item, blue bag, some of the mounts/mercs with the item amount of 999?
  8. fortuneteller Augur

No, it will be like Mount key ring, where it is given automatically.

So there will be an extra page with illusions thing. on your char window
  9. Ghubuk Augur

No, I suspect that if you buy the expansion it will just be a feature that comes with the expansion for the first 10. After that you need to buy them. It does look like the collector and other one will come with a few extra which I think will act like claim ones as if you bought them in the marketplace.
  10. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Ummm... that is my entire point. DBG giving Beta Access to those who Pre-Order has no impact on who else gets into Beta; it just guarentees that those who Pre-Order get into Beta on Day 1 (or whatever day they pre-order it after Beta starts).
  11. Mouse New Member

I am still not getting a button to preorder. Any possibility I can order over the phone or on another page. The page I get has mostly grayed out text and all the graphics do not show up except that little square with the red x.
  12. Riou EQResource

No, it means all 50 characters get the base 10 slot key ring - then if you bought a bigger expansion option that gave you +10 or +30 or what not, those would only apply to the character you used them on. Marketplace will also have slots, I imagine they will be priced at same as Mount ones (5 for 399 DBC)
  13. Randragon Augur

Mouse wrote:

Try using a different browser.
  14. Randragon Augur

After we do Beta and are happy with some of the content in the new expansion, will we be getting an option to upgrade our original purchase to maybe the collectors edition or the 'supremo' package.

Any feedback from DBG would be appreciated.
  15. Crystilla Augur

This happened to a guildie I believe. Try completely restarting your computer if the above advice didn't work.
  16. Flat Toad Elder

Hmm...my jibber-jabber filter may need re-calibrating but it reads to me like no-frills basic expansion buyers only get the 40 slot pack on a time-locked server (though it seems to indicate the buyer can, after purchasing on the time-lock, then have the pack delivered to a conventional server assuming the buyer has both types of ...sigh...stop the MADNESS!!!
    ...really, REALLY hate notices carelessly written without thought, somehow assuming their audience was in attendance at the meeting and therefore need only a few crumbs of memory refreshing to have all details at hand. o_O
    Motherlee likes this.
  17. eqgamer Augur

If we purchased collectors already but want to upgrade to the premium, will I be charged the additional amount only?

Thx

SB
  18. Barbwarrior Augur

why cant we get the mount now ;p what difference does it make
  19. Derd Augur

so.. your jibber jabber filter cant understand :

Steadfast Satchel
    A 40-slot bag claimable on Time-Locked Progression servers (or any other server)!

That is quite hard to decide what it means.

And just to be clear the 34 dollar time locked bonus thingie DOES NOT INLCUDE THE EXPANSION! It's purely a bonus item put on sale at the same time so if your purely a tlp player and want to throw some cash and get some xp pots and a bag that will hold more than any bag in game you can.

A bag with a slightly different name is included if you buy either of the upgraded expansion packs for live server. And in case the jibber jabber filter hits you on this one it has this ( not available on time locked progression servers) on it.
  20. evlwarhed New Member

some of us have been here since 1999.. just recently have the greed dogs came out in sony/daybreaker, before you got everything in 1...count it 1.. expansion..
    Motherlee likes this.